You're Different - Scott Reed

By theeesecretfangirl

"You're different. Why do you let them change you?" "You don't get it... they're my tea... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
Question!
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
The Big Day, The End

23

2.6K 37 8
By theeesecretfangirl

"Dude there's no way." Jeff said getting out of his car Monday morning.

"Oh God shut up please!" Izabela sighed loudly.

"Bro! The Astros are most definitely going to beat the Yankees tonight." Izac hollered.

"If it's not the Phillies I don't want to hear about it." Izabela sighed

"The Phillies are 2-4 Iz." Jeff stated blatantly

"They have the entire season to come back, Atkins!"

"Arroyo, you clearly haven't been keep track on their record."

"Atkins, the Yankees are trash get over it!"

"Good morning babe, what are you guys talking about?" Scott said leaning down to kiss Izabela.

"The fact that the Astros are going to win tonight." Izac told him

"And that the Phillies are going to make a comeback." Izabela defended her favorite team.

"Damn babe I never knew you actually liked baseball."

"You think I actually just sat through all those games just because you guys were playing?" she laughed

"I mean support?" he questioned.

"Not that much support in the world baby." she laughed patting his chest.

"Alright, enough with the couple things you two." Jeff said making a disgusted face.

Scott laughed shoving Jeff throwing his other arm around Izabela.

"Dude, school couldn't be over any slower. It feels like we've been in the last 2 weeks for like 8 months." Jeff sighed throwing his head back

"No seriously. I'm over gym class." she laughed as the 5 of them continued walking around the track.

"Gym I don't mind it's the biology class that annoys me." Scott said Jeff, agreeing.

"Babe you're good at that though." she shoved him playfully.

"Doesn't mean I like it."

"4 more days boys. 4. more. days."

"Bro baseball camp is like calling my name!" Jeff said excitedly.

"Um, I've been thinking about going back home for a little." she blurted not knowing when to actually bring it up.

"To New York?!" Jeff, Scott, Izac, and Izaiah all said in unison.

"I want to see Papi, we haven't seen him since we moved." she dropped her head a little.

"I know you guys are still not completely trusting of him but you know..."

"That you've always been daddy's princess? Yeah, we know." Izac scuffed.

"Seriously? He said he wasn't involved and Mom believed him so I do too."

"You guys are going to be pretty much gone for the next 2 months, it's only for a couple days. Like I never even left. We're his kids, he and mami both sacrificed a lot for us and he's the last one we have left. I'm not going to leave him locked in there thinking that not even one of his own kids care about him! Ivan and Ilias pretty much fell off the face of the earth and I'm not going to do that to him." she said walking away.

"Ugh, she pisses me off!" Izac sighed

"Bro chill out, we all have a choice on who we believe in this and she chose to believe him." Izaiah said walking away to talk to his sister.

"Um, who are Ivan and Ilias?" Scott questioned.

"Our older brothers. They left us after our mom died and she took it the hardest."

After school came around and Izabela was leaning on Scott's car waiting for him.

Walking with his head down adjusting his bookbag. When he looked up face lit up.

"Hey princess." He kissed her softly. "How are you after um?"

"I'm okay babe, I'm sorry about that."

"Why didn't you tell me about them?"

"It um, it still really gets to me you know? My big brothers just disappeared."

"It's fine baby, you never have to feel pressured to tell me anything okay?" he leaned down to connect their eyes.

She nodded looking up at him.

He leaned down kissing her softly once again intertwining their fingers.

"How about we go get some milkshakes and go to the park? How does that sound?"

She shook her head.

"You have to start packing for camp, just drop me off and we can go another day."

"No babe come on"

"Scott. Why are you trying to procrastinate packing?"

"How about milkshakes and my house?"

"You know you won't pack." she smirked

"Baby, please! I want to spend as much time with you as possible before we leave for camp."

She looked up at him.

"Baby! You're no fun."

"Ugh fine but you are buying me a milkshake." she laughed getting in the car.

*2 hours later

"Why would I need 3 deodorants?"

"Because baseball + Scott = ALOT of sweat meaning stinky Scott" she said throwing the deodorants in his bag.

"I never smell THAT bad."

She laughed.

"I don't!"

"Babe come on be realistic, it's hotter now."

"Alright, alright 3 it is."

She spun around opening his dresser again pulling out 3 different t-shirts.

She turned to put them in the suitcase when she suddenly hit a hard chest.

"Gosh what the he-" she was cut off by his lips crashing on to hers.

"Why those shirts?"

"What?"

"Why did you pick these?"

"This one, the black and white stripes make you look buffer, the grey one because it makes your eyes look so cute, and last this is my favorite shirt of yours." she laughed.

"Keep them."

"No, you need them."

"I have others keep them so when you miss me or I don't answer because of practice you can just grab one." he kissed her,

"Aw, bebe thank you."

"Be-bebe? What does that mean?"

"Bebe is just baby in spanish" she laughed

"When I get back will you try to teach me spanish?" he asked laughing sitting on his bed closing his suitcase.

He then took it off the bed patting where it previously was so Izabela would sit with him which she did.

"Ugh, why do you guys have to go and live 1 hour and 30 minutes away for 2 months?"

"Baby you can come out to the games every once in a while."

"Yeah, I know." she looked at her fingers.

"Babe you're making me feel bad for signing up for something months ago but now we're together and I don't want to leave you."

"No, no baby don't feel bad. Like you said you signed up for this before we were together and you love baseball. There are going to be scouts out there you need this. I'm going to support you no matter how much I miss you over the summer."

"This is why I don't want to leave. You make me fall for you, even more, every day." he kissed her.

"Always my big softy." she laughed laying down next to him placing her head on his chest.

"We'll make the most of the next week I promise."

"It's okay babe really, can you drop me off?"

"You don't want to stay?"

"I do but I have to talk to my brothers and Jeff, about earlier."

"Aww alright, babe come on." He said slowly getting off the bed and grabbing his keys.

He pulled up in front of her house turning to look at Izabela.

"Call me tonight yeah?"

"Oh I don't know maybe if I feel like it." she joked

"Well then maybe I'll pick you up tomorrow morning if I feel like it."

"Okay okay stop being such a baby." she laughed.

He stuck his tongue out at her making her laugh.

"Call me okay." he leaned over and kissed her lips then her forehead.

"I will baby." she quickly pecked his lips getting out of the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 23.6K 88
S3 HIATUS unscathed, the original omb x obx. 2020. oc x jj maybank.
421K 9.7K 45
STARDUST in which two childhood ex best friends get reunited on the set of a movie ( social media x real life ) ( timothΓ©e chalamet x fem oc )
13.1M 434K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
8K 152 21
Now that Sierra and Clay have finished the tapes, they must adapt to everything they heard in the tapes...especially with Bryce Walker. Now moving f...