(JIMINxBTS) The Alpha/Omega S...

By pinkARMYbunny

One school was divided in half: the left side for omegas and the right side for alphas. One day, the school d... More

New Semester
Classmate
Hyungs
Attention
Proposition
Skipping
Vocalist
Selfish
Heat
Dominace
Trip
Day 1: Part 1: Sightseeing
Day 1: Part 2: Phone
Day 2: Part 1: Beach (bitch?)
Day 2: Part 2: Changing Room
Day 2: Part 3: Poker
A little nomination (not part of story)
Day 3: Gift
Exams
Decision
Soulmate
Prince Charming
Darling
Sunshine
Love
Alphas

Sweetheart

13.5K 443 176
By pinkARMYbunny

ENDING 2 - Namjoon

"I choose Namjoon hyung."

The alphas nodded their heads in understandment and left the alley.
Jimin and Namjoon were the only two left.

Namjoon slowly walked up to the smaller in disbelief. Jimin looked up at the taller, waiting for him to say something.

Namjoon dived down and hugged the smaller.
"You've made me the happiest man on earth just now." He finally managed to say. Little tears filled the corner of his eyes. Jimin stood up on his tippy-toes and wrapped his arms around Namjoon.

—-

When Jimin thought about who he should choose, the first person that came to his mind was Namjoon.

Namjoon-hyung has done nothing but shower me with kindness. He's patient and I even learn a lot from him.

I remember the day I first came to this school...
He was so tall and handsome. I've never known someone so mature. Even though he's intelligent, he's also incredibly adorable at times. Like how he has a massive figure collection, or how his bedroom is full of plushies of Ryan the bear.
Also, when we went to the beach and he went off to catch crabs. Occasionally, he talks in third person, and he gets embarrassed easily, and has tendencies to dance along or move his body to whatever music is playing. And his D I M P L E S.

Jimin hugged his pillow close to his chest and let out a little squeal.

But really, he amazes me. He once spoke fluent English with a foreigner. He  l i t e r a l l y  taught himself English! Learning a language with a whole different alphabet is super difficult!

Jimin refocused himself by taking a deep breath.

Namjoon hyung sees the world differently... or maybe he has more experiences about life that caused him to think that way in the first place. He's really philosophical and understands human nature even though it's all gibberish to me.

Jimin thought about the group.

Namjoon hyung is like our leader. He naturally takes control and when we fight, he settles arguments. He comforts us and listens to everyone's side of the story without having some sort of bias in the disagreement.

Jimin narrowed his eyes.

Although he's super independent and dependable, Namjoon hyung is surprisingly sensitive.

Jimin remembered that day.

—-

Three alphas spoke arrogantly, "Namjoon doesn't to anything but study!"
"What a nerd."
"No omega will ever love him."

Namjoon was close by, sitting and reading, they spoke loudly on purpose.
Namjoon got up, smiled at the three and walked away.

"What was that? Gross." One of the three remarked.

Jimin saw the whole thing. The small omega walked up to the alphas infuriated, "do you have to be so rude? Namjoon hyung is a wonderful person! If anything, omegas won't like jerks like you who put down other alphas!" Jimin ran off to find Namjoon.

He saw the alpha sitting all alone in an empty classroom.
"Hyung?" Jimin softly spoke as he approached the alpha.
Namjoon took a second, then turned around smiling, "What is it Chim?"

Jimin frowned upon Namjoon's facade, "I saw what happened hyung. Are you okay?"
Namjoon's smile didn't falter as he looked off the the side, "let them say what they want about me. It's better than them picking on someone else."
"But what about you hyung!? It still bothers you." Namjoon looked speechless, as if Jimin had hit the bullseye.

Jimin hugged the sitting alpha and kissed the crown of his head. "You don't need to be strong alone, we're all here for you too."

Namjoon felt a warm drop of water fall onto his shoulder.
"Why are you crying Chim?" He said emotionally.
Jimin wiped away his tears with his sleeve. "Because it hurts me to see you hurt."

Namjoon hugged Jimin back.

—-

We can all rely on him. But who will he rely on? I want to be the person he leans on when he needs it.

With that in his mind, Jimin grabbed his phone and texted the six alphas.

—-

Whenever Namjoon and Jimin were seen together, people gushed at their height difference. Namjoon especially loved to tuck Jimin underneath his arm.

The other 5 hated to admit it, but they were the perfect couple. They were similar enough to relate to one another but also different enough to learn from each other.

Namjoon always treated Jimin like a precious jewel. Whenever they went on library dates, Jimin would fall asleep and Namjoon would chuckle and gently stroke his cheek.

—-

On the night of the dance, Namjoon came to pick Jimin up. When he rang the doorbell, Mrs. Park opened the door.

"Hello dear! Come in, come in." She stepped to the side to let the alpha in.
"Thank you ma'am, this is a gift from my parents." Namjoon gave a box of tea bags and coffee packs to Mrs. Park.
"Thank you Namjoon! And please, feel free to call me mom!" She smiled.
"Alright, thank you again, mom." Namjoon gave a charming smile.
Mrs. Park mentally squealed.

Jimin and Mr. Park came down.
"Look mom," Jimin happily skipped down the stairs, "dad helped me put on my tuexdo!"
Namjoon watched Jimin dreamily, he looked so adorable in his baby blue tuxedo! Jimin opened his eyes and realized Namjoon was in the room.

"Joonie?! When did you get here?" Jimin started to feel embarrassed. "I just got here." He smiled at Jimin, then said hello to Mr. Park.

"You look adorable." Namjoon patted Jimin's curled hair carefully so he didn't mess it up. Jimin calmed down and smiled, "You look handsome! A black tuxedo really suits you!"

Mr. Park approached the two holding a camera, "Come on, let's take a few photos." He smiled.

Jimin and Namjoon posed adorably.

They then looked through the photos.
"These turned out nice!" Jimin smiled.
"They did, you're quite the photographer Mr. Park." Namjoon commented.
"Thanks son, I'll print them and give you some copies later."
"Much appreciated." The younger alpha smiled.

"We better get going." Jimin noted as he looked at the clock.
"Alright then," Namjoon held Jimin's waist and led him out the door. The young alpha turned back, "goodbye for now, I'll make sure Jimin gets back home by 11." With that, he did a slight bow and exited while shutting the door.

"He's such a charmer." Mrs. Park excitedly smiled.

"And well behaved." Mr. Park added on.

"What a keeper." They both said in unison.

—-

As soon as they arrived at the party in the gymnasium, Namjoon's confident and mature composure was instantly gone.

He tripped on a wire, causing him to fall and pull on a curtain, which caused the lights to swing everywhere. Two lights even fell down, one broke and the other fell into the punch bowl, causing the punch to splash all over a guy's dress shirt.

After apologizing, the flustered alpha excused himself. Jimin also apologized on Namjoon's behalf then went off to find him.

Namjoon was sitting head down on a flight of stairs. Jimin walked over and sat beside him.
"Hey Joonie... you okay?"
Namjoon pushed back his hair, "why do I have to be so clumsy?" He cursed. "I'm sorry Chim, I ruined your night."

"Aww hyung, I'm not mad or disappointed, in fact, the way the punch splashed all over Jongyeol's shirt was funny! He's a jerk! He deserved it!" Jimin realized his joke didn't really lighten the mood. The omega put his hand on the taller's back.

"Joonie, I still had fun tonight. I wouldn't change this or any other memory for the world!" Namjoon finally looked at Jimin, and with a small smile on his face. The two kissed.

They still had lots of time left so they left the party and went to the movies. They were the only ones in the whole theatre so they leaned back in their chairs, raised the armrests, and cuddled. They watched sappiest love movie ever.

Jimin usually loved romance but during the movie he kept yelling things like:
"Boo!"
"He only loves you because he wants to marry into your rich family!"
"Damn, his brother is hot!"
"Go for his hot brother!"
Along the way, Namjoon also began shouting:
"Your best friend is gonna die!"
"I told you so!"

The two laughed at their wittiness.
"Making fun of movies is fun." Namjoon laughed.
The couple on the screen kissed, then Jimin leaned over to kiss Namjoon.

The credits started rolling.
"1.3 stars out of 5!" Namjoon spoke loudly, Jimin snickered at the remark.

When they got back in Namjoon's car, just as Namjoon was about to put the key into the ignition, he spoke, "Thanks for cheering me up today. I love you with all of my heart and I will never take your love for granted." Namjoon looked bashful.
Jimin could feel his heart racing at the statement. The smaller cupped the taller's cheek then brought their faces close together. Their foreheads touched, then their lips connected. Jimin tilted his head for better access as their lips danced against the other's. Namjoon ran his tongue over Jimin's bottom lip, causing Jimin to open his mouth and have their tongues intertwine.

The two separated and Jimin panted, "I love you too Joonie. If anything, I'm glad you fell in love with me." His swollen pink lips smiled.

Namjoon kissed Jimin again then drove him home.

—-

After a few years...

Namjoon graduated before Jimin and quickly entered the workforce. His first job was simply working at a gas station. He then got a better office job. When Jimin had graduated, Namjoon had enough money saved up for them to have a wedding ceremony and rent an apartment to live in together.

One day, when Jimin was cleaning their home, he stumbled upon a book Namjoon was writing.

"Honey, I'm home!" Namjoon called out. There was no response so Namjoon went around the house in search for his adorable husband.

He opened the door to his work room to find Jimin reading his rough work.
"J-Jimin! Why are you reading that?" He embarrassedly rushed over to the smaller.
"Joonie... This is really good!! You should call a publishing company!" Jimin amazedly suggested.

"That? No, it's just a mishmash of ideas." Namjoon shrugged off the idea.
"No! Jimin denied, "Be more confident Joonie! It's amazing!!"

As per Jimin's request, Namjoon picked up the phone to dial a publishing company.

After a little interview and feedback, Namjoon's book was on the shelves of book stores. It received stellar reviews and instantly became a bestseller.

Namjoon was able to buy a big house and soon, they moved in.

Jimin was reading Namjoon's book to his first born. The omega was sitting on the couch while his child was lying down on a pillow next to him.
"Daddy wrote this book." Jimin smiled as he gently pinched his son's cheek.
The baby giggled and reached his tiny hands out to Jimin.

Jimin picked up the child and placed him in his lap.
"I never understood psychology but after living with your dad for so long I got used to it." The omega fondly looked at the text.
"This is my favourite page." Jimin smiled as he flipped to the front of the book.

This book is dedicated to my beautiful husband.

Jimin's son just touched the page with his little fingers. He didn't understand a word but his dad was smiling so he also smiled.

Jimin heard the door click,

"I'm home!"

***
Author's note:

Thank you for 40k! 💕💕('ε` )💕💕

And as you can tell from this chapter and the previous one, EvErY mEmBeR iS gEtTiNg An EnDiNg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 11K 18
Jimin isn't your averege Omega, while Jungkook is the definition of an Alpha. Ships: Jikook and some Yoonmin
20.4K 1.1K 32
Jimin is an omega that comes from a poor family. Due to his birth defect,Jimin stays at home most of the times causing him to be more innoncent. Yoon...
274K 19.4K 39
[COMPLETED] 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 through chaos as it swirls, its us against the world. where two alpha ceos hate each other's guts. ...
262K 11.6K 21
Ff about a young omega (Taehyung) entering an alpha school using his brother's scent as a disguise. (Mates are found through scent here.) *18+ plea...