That Moment (Harry styles/Sel...

By elizabeth_756

Meet Claire Woods she's a famous successful celebrity. She's terrified of love but why? She has everything in... More

Hi my name is. . . :)
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Chaper 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Chapter 38 -
- Chapter 39 -
- Chapter 40 -
- Chapter 41-
- Chapter 42 -
- Chapter 43 -
- Chapter 44 -
- Chapter 45 -
- Chapter 46 -
- Chapter 47 -
- Chapter 48 -
- Chapter 49 -
- Chapter 50 -
- Chapter 51 -
- Chapter 52 -
- Chapter 53 -
- Chapter 54 -
- Chapter 55 -
- Chapter 56 -
- Chapter 57 -
- Chapter 58 -
- Chapter 59 -
- Chapter 60 -
- Chapter 61 -
- Chapter 62 -
- Chapter 63 -
- Chapter 64 -
- Chapter 65 -
- Chapter 66 -
- Chapter 67 -
- Chapter 68 -
- Chapter 69 -
- Chapter 70 -
- Chapter 71 -
- Chapter 72 -
- Chapter 73 -
- Chapter 74 -
- Chapter 75 -
- Chapter 76 -
- Chapter 77 -
- Chapter 78 -
- Chapter 79 -
- Chapter 80 -
- Chapter 81 -
- Chapter 82 -
- Chapter 83 -
- Chapter 84 -
- Chapter 85 -
- Chapter 86 -
- Chapter 87 -
- Chapter 88 -
- Chapter 89 -
- Chapter 90 -
- Chapter 91 -
- Chapter 92 -
- Chapter 93 -
- Chapter 94 -
- Chapter 95 -
- Chapter 96 -
- Chapter 97 -
- Epilogue -
Authors Note

- Chapter 2 -

2.5K 48 11
By elizabeth_756

"Claire you ready?"

I heard the door close and footsteps getting near. "Claire c'mon we're gonna be late." my beautiful yet annoying sister said.

I fixed my hair and looked in the mirror. I was wearing dark wash shorts, dark red loose tank top, and plain black converse. "Ok I'm done let's go." I walked towards the kitchen and got a bottle of water and a bag of carrots.

"What is it with you and carrots your like a drug addict." She said stealing one from me.

"Hey! Those are mine you better go down and head to the super market and buy you some sister we don't share in this house." I said while getting my purse and floppy hat.

"Ok bugs bunny lets go." I rolled my eyes and followed her to the door.

We walked to the elevator, got in and she pushed the button that said 1.

"So . . . Dad called me and he wants to see you." she said while biting her bottom lip and looking at the ground.

"Why now? he told me I would never make it he said I was foolish and that I would never make it big and be successful." clenching my jaw remembering the memory. "Now look at me Grammy awards including various others, platinum/gold albums, I sold out Madison Square Garden and I'm only 19." I said smiling, thanking my fans mentally.

"Claire I think it's time you forgave him he has-" I cut her off clenching my fists.

"No! why should I? he kicked me out besides he has his precious Ashley and bitch of a wife not to mention golddigger." I said through clenched teeth, just thinking about them made me want to kill them for taking my father away from me.

"If it wasn't for Uncle Simon and mom I wouldn't have made it this far I owe nothing to him don't dare speak of that man that was once my father!" I literally yelled.

*ding*

She said nothing as we walked out. I pulled my ray bans on and made my way to the car thankful that paparazzi weren't around. My face does not look cute angry. We got in and I sighed and looked at my sister, hurting her was like hurting a puppy.

"Vic im sorry I shouldn't have yelled." I said looking at her with hopeful eyes.

"It's ok Claire I'm sorry too." she said looking at me and then looking back at the road again. I reached for the radio dial and turned it on and an upbeat song filled the car.

It feels like we've been livin in fast foreword another moment passing by (up up up all night) the party's ending but it's now or never nobody's going home tonight (up up up all night)

Katy Perry's on replay she's on replay DJ got the floor to shake floor to shake people going all the way yeah, all the way I'm still wide awake

I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun-

I turned the volume down and thought of who it would be. Whoever they were the song was damn catchy.

"Do you know who sings that song?" I asked.

"Yea that's One Direction you know those guys from the X factor." she said looking at me like I already knew.

"Those guys that Uncle Simon signed." She looked at me "Jesus Claire! you already know this he called us telling us about them." She said annoyed. Before I could defend myself I saw that we were already here so I just dropped it and got out the car to go to my dressing room to get ready.

I arrived and my make up artist and hair stylist were already there to help me get ready. "Hi Lou. Hi Vannessa" I said while kissing their cheek. "Hey sweety sit down we got work to do." Lou said and I obligated.

- 1 hour and 30 min later -

"Ok you're all ready now go you're on in 3." Lou said while rushing me out. I checked myself in the mirror making sure my outfit was aright. I walked down the hallway to where I was suppose to be and got my microphone on. "When she introduces you you walk in ok?" The stage assistant said and I nodded.

~ HARRY'S POV ~

"I'm hungry." Niall said for what had to be the hundred time. We were sitting down in front of the tv with Simon watching Ellen. "Niall mate we just ate 20 minutes ago." I said shaking my head.

"Please welcome my next guest she's a Grammy winning artist, she's sold out Madison Garden and numerous arenas around the world, and she's only 19 please welcome the beautiful Claire Woods." Ellen said and out walked the raven haired beauty herself.

I always liked her. Hell the boys love her too. She was like my "celebrity crush" but I would never admit it. She was more than beautiful she was gorgeous. Her smile could light up my world.

"So hello Claire it's nice to see you." Ellen said smiling at the beautiful girl in front of her.

"Hello! Hi guys." she waved to the audience. "It's nice to see you too." she said turning her attention back to Ellen. God she was just so beautiful.

"So how's your boyfriend Logan?" Ellen said smiling at her. My smile instantly faded. I didn't know she had a boyfriend! I feel so stupid for thinking a girl like her could be single. She smiled and started laughing.

"Why are you laughing I'm asking about your boyfriend Logan. Logan Henderson." The crowd erupted in screams.

Wait. Logan as in Logan from Big Time Rush. My smile faded just thinking I had to tour with the guy who had the girl I couldn't have. I got up to leave so I wouldn't have to hear the rest.

"He's not my boyfriend" I whipped my head around and focused on the tv. "Someone's eager to know" Louis laughed. I rolled my eyes and brought my attention back to the tv.

"We aren't dating. It's the whole world that wants us to date. But honestly we're just friends me and the whole guys are." She clearly stated.

"Uh huh ok just tell me when you make it official." Ellen said earning a laugh.

"I don't think it will ever be official were just friends" she stated.

"Ok so you are working on an album right now and its gonna come out real soon right?" Ellen said.

"Yea I'm recording some songs and working in the studio with my uncle Simon at these moments so-" my eyes widened.

"SIMON!! we didn't know THE Claire Woods was your niece!?" Louis yelled.

We all looked at Simon waiting for a reply

"Boys I never mentioned her because I wanted you to concentrate on your album." Simon stated.

"Will you introduce us?" We all asked eagerly if we were puppy's our tails would be wagging right now.

"Absolutely not! I don't want you distracting her or your selfs am I clear? Stay away from Claire." Our smiles faded and we slumped into the couch.

"So you're going on tour with Big Time Rush?" We literally jumped out our seats waiting for the answer. "Yea I'm going on their tour for maybe a couple of months or just stay the whole tour." She said with a smile.

"YES!!!" We all yelled. Niall literally jumped on Liam. I got excited just thinking of being there with her. Hold yourself together Harry.

"So I have a gift for you and than I will ask you a round of questions." Ellen said while taking a bag out and handing it to her. She thanked her and pulled out 2 t-shirts. One said "IM NOT DATING LOGAN HENDERSON" in big bold letters and the other said "I AM DATING LOGAN HENDERSON". Her contaigious laughter filled my ears along with Simons.

"It's so people will stop asking and all you have to do is pick a shirt." Ellen said smiling. "Well thank you imma wear this when I leave" she said laughing.

"So we have questions here from the audience you wanna start?" Ellen said holding out a hat for her to pull questions out of. She nodded. She picked one out and handed it to her.

"So Linda wants to know who would you rather listen too 1D or The Wanted?" We all listened waiting for her answer all you could hear was Niall munching on potato chips.

"Well I've only heard one song from One Direction so I would have to say The Wanted. They are cute." she smiled.

"WHAT!!!!!!! Humph I already don't like her!" Louis said crossing his arms and sticking his nose in the air.

"Amelia wants to know what is it with you and carrots?" Louis then turned up the volume.

"Well they're just tasty I love them and I appreciate fans that bring me carrots it means a lot and well let's just say I'm the carrot queen." She smirked.

"I take it back!!! She's mine!! I'm her carrot king!" Louis yelled. We all laughed.

"She's not yours she belongs to none of you and on the tour don't bother her." Simon said with a threatening tone. "I don't want you boys trying to date her and then breaking her heart. Do I make myself clear? Harry?" He looked at me. I sighed knowing exactly why he directed the question to me. The world thought I was a womanizer and a player. Well I was a bit of a player but that's beside the point.

"Yea" I said shrugging my shoulders.

I wanted her to be mine. It was that moment when I knew she would be mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.1K 64
Andrea Rose Andrea lost her memory four years ago, and has yet to get answers. What caused her to lose her memory? What was life like before? Was sh...
1.6K 113 15
(***DISCLAIMER**: this book is unedited lol. I'm working on editing rn)Two men have loved one another since they were boys. Since meeting on X-Factor...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
15.1K 607 76
"I Promise To Protect You From Any Danger We May Face Because I Love You" ...