Stalker

Af x_MinAgustDaddy_x

"I'm always watching..." ѕtαrtєd : 5th julч 2018 єndєd : 1 September 2018 Reached 1K five days after its re... Mere

A.N
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
new book
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
congrats
23
Epilogue
Guys

4

20.3K 1K 450
Af x_MinAgustDaddy_x

"Kookie, is that really you?" You ask and he smiles widely as he makes his way toward,

"Who else would it be?" He reached you and engulfed you into a tight bear hug, you bury your face into his neck and sigh out as his familiar scent hit your nose. He always wore this perfume because he knew you loved it and you felt tears prick your eyes as the realization of how much you missed him settled in and he chuckles before tapping your back lightly.

"Hey, hey.. I didn't come here to make you cry." He says sweetly and you giggle at the tone of his voice, as If he was talking to a small child.

"Shut up!" You hit his chest and he wipe at the tears that were about to fall with the back of your sleeves. You couldn't believe Jungkook was here, you hadn't seen him in close to four months.

He pulled the chair for you making you sit before walking to the other side and sitting.

"Here's your drinks miss," Namjoon placed your ice toffee and bowed to you and then bowed to jungkook placing his hot chocolate , "Sir."

Jungkook smirks at you, "You ordered for me already?"

"Duh. I didn't want to waste time." You take your drink and sip on it quietly, the amazing liquid running down your throat and you hum in delight. Jungkook takes a sip of his drink and also hums , looking at you with approval because you remembered his favourite.

"You've really grown Y/N, you look beautiful." He says sincerely and you felt your cheeks warming as he complimented you. You didn't do very well with compliments so you quickly tried to divert his attention away from you and onto him,

"Look whose talking studster , what happened to you? You use to be a fetus!" You point at his entire body, his eyes following your gesture and he smiles against, his eyes forming crescents and his his bunny smile showing off again.

"I just started gyming and I changed my fashion style. That's it." He takes another sip of his hot chocolate and you laugh because some cream messed above his lip giving him a mustache.

"Wow, real cool kook." You giggle and hand him a tissue, he gets the idea and wipes off the creams and rakes his fingers through his hair.

"How's uni?" You decide to ask and this seemed to get his attention.

"Its great, just a lot of work to do. I'm working part time at a Microsoft plant in busan, they say if I do well they'll transfer Me to a bigger plant overseas." He says and with a straight face, staring out of the window, seeming to go in a daze but you didn't notice.

"Microsoft ? Woah that's huge actually! How do you keep up with both?" You ask because you were in uni too, studying English literature and novels and it was pretty difficult for you. Could imagine what Jungkook was going through with all that shitty stuff on the screen constantly.

"I can handle it. My mentor says I'm gifted. Plus my job pays a lot and sometimes I have to travel to help some companies improve and upgrade their software, so because im technically doing what I'm learning... It helps a lot when it comes to exams." He draws circles on his cup and flashes you a bunny smile again and you smile like fool too. It made you so happy to see him so happy... It really did.

"Speaking of pays a lot... I got you a gift." Jungkook looks at you all happy and your mouth dropped open. How could he? You didn't even get him anything.

"But I didn't even get you anything!" You yell and jungkook waves you off before digging into his jacket pocket and pulling out and small brown box with a black ribbon on it, handing it to you, you grinned at him excitedly like a little kid. He knows how much you love gifts.

"Could I open it?" You ask and he grins, gesturing you to go ahead and slowly you pull off the ribbon and gently open the box. You were one of those sentimental type of people, being careful not to damage your gifts when you got them... Even when it was the packaging.

You gasp as your eyes were met with a silver thin bracelet with two charms. One being a chocolate kookie made of steel and the other was a strawberry donut.

It was the cutest thing ever, you've never seen anything so cute and beautiful.

"C-could you put it on for me?" You stutter, you couldn't even keep your eyes off of it , you didn't even notice him leaning over and gently placing around your delicate wrist.

"This... This is beautiful. Thank you so much kookie." You touched it slowly, the shiny colors sparkling in the lighting. The kookie had little chocolate chips all over and the strawberry donut had little slices of cut up strawberry decorating it around the ring.

"Hope you like it."

"I love it kook." You give him a genuine smile and it made his heart warm. He liked seeing you happy so he decides to just sit and stare at you for a while. You were too busy admiring the bracelet to notice. Then he remembers about the whole stalker thing and his smile faded into a frown, he watched you, his heart beat suddenly becoming so loud he could hear it in his ears. Why would anyone want to stalk you? Oh yes... Because you were so beautiful and innocent.

(Guys the last few sentences in the above paragraph is jungkooks opinion just in case you thought I was conceited :D)

"So ... About this stalker... " jungkook suddenly got all serious making your eyes dart up and then you remembered about the stalker. Suddenly that uneasy feeling settled in again and you sigh out in frustration because jungkook was distracting you the whole time until now.

"Oh..." You nod slowly before explaining the entire story from beginning to end even though there wasn't much to say.

"Could I see you phone please?" He asks and I fish it out of my pocket before handing it over to him and he puts in a password and it dings. My mouth drops open. How did he know my-

"I don't know your password but after being in the IT business for so long... I was bound to come up with a code to encrypt every password." He winks and I stare at him in shock. He's so evil.

He shows me his bunny teeth again....

Okay. Scratch that...

"Though its just passwords for phones, nothing major like government secret file passwords." He says before pulling out his phone and a black cord.

"What are you doing with that Jungkook?" You ask afraid he would fry all your storage on your phone but he assures you by explaining that the cord was just used to link devices to other devices.

-

After a long while Jungkook gestures me over and I walk over and bend down next to him to see what exactly he wanted to show me. It was a screen filled with various colors and I sat there confused.bwhat did that mean?

"All these lights... Indicate that the stalker is using various networks to communicate with you so its hard to actually track him. There is a possibility though." He explains and you nod obediently. Before Jungkook could go any further, the screen starts to glitch. A huge skull popping on screen and I almost screamed out, jungkook narrows his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" You ask, wondering if maybe Jungkook caused the skull to appear but the next thing he said make your heart beat like crazy,

"He... Knows we're hacking into his account."

Your head shoots up, looking for the stalker. He was probably in the cafe with you. How would he know you're hacking into his account without him being close by?

It was extremely difficult because almost everyone was using a phone or a laptop. This was crazy.

A message pops up on the screen and your mouth drops,

        •Hacking my account are?
Alright, I love games
You have 5 minutes...
                  Your time starts now...

                                          05:00

Jungkook starting typing away like a mad man and all I could do was sit and watch in a confused state. Was this really happening? Jungkook cursed a few times and it was as if time was not on out side because what felt like only seconds was the end of the 5 minutes

                                         00:00
                      Its seems you've lost. Let's
                       Play again next time....
                                            ;)

"Shit! I was so close to finding his whereabouts." Jungkook was really mad but his expression instantly became guilty when he settled on you, a pity filled look in eyes, "I'm sorry Y/N."

You wanted to slap him for being so silly.

"Are you crazy? Thanks for helping me kookie. You should stay the night."

Before he could reply,  another notification hit up the laptop screen

•oh baby Y/N your looking good today.  Talking to another man? I really don't like that :(

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

467K 16.1K 60
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗄𝗎𝗌𝗎𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝗄𝗂 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , 𝖺 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗇�...
549K 25.2K 27
"He isn't just mad ... He's psychotic"29/18 You can run You can hide These are the things You'll love to do As expected when a psycho is after you...
24K 881 30
(𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐔, 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐬𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐘/𝐍 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞 �...
251K 9.9K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...