The Good Girl's Bad Side

By straw_berry_xxx

Amazing cover by @GrimTragedies Highest Rank: #1 in Teen fiction Tristan's grasp tightens around my waist, wh... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: What's your name?
Chapter 3: I want Oreos...
Chapter 4: Feeling's Mutual
Chapter 5: Business
Chapter 6: Girls aren't objects that you can just call 'dibs' on
Chapter 7: Clearly you've seen a gun before
Chapter 8: I may not be an expert in girls' fashion, but even that outfit is not
Chapter 9: Is that a threat or a promise?
Chapter 10: I'm not even sure you're a girl at all.
Chapter 11: I'll leave you in your ugliness then
Chapter 12: How romantic...
Chapter 13: The point is...
Chapter 14: I just know that they involve pain
Chapter 15: I'm not the best for nothing
Chapter 16: I can take on the hard guys
Chapter 17: Nope just want to go home and not listen to you
Chapter 18: I'll let you drive my mustang
Chapter 19: But we'll Skype anyway
Chapter 20: I enjoyed that
Chapter 21: Crying is for the weak
Chapter 22: Don't let him hurt you
Chapter 23: Please oh Tristan McJerkface
Chapter 24: I don't have a weakness
Chapter 25: Oh no. I'm the girl!
Chapter 26: Nobody's too old for minions
Chapter 27: I could kiss you right now
Chapter 28: I have to try and forget about her.
Chapter 29: If going to the mall involves free food and the arcade then, yes
Chapter 30: P.S. Nothing's wrong
Chapter 31: You know I hate dresses
Chapter 32: It's okway, I'm fwine
Chapter 33: I know you know
Chapter 34: Achievement unlocked!
Chapter 35: I was just trying to piss off Nicole
Chapter 36: I. Don't. Care.
Chapter 37: We all know that I can never be ugly
Chapter 38: Do you always give into temptation?
Chapter 39: You
Chapter 40: If pain is what you enjoy
Chapter 41: Or, we can make our own
Chapter 42: Yes
Chapter 43: Detention
Chapter 44: Now that's what I call a snack
Chapter 45: I was once in love
Chapter 46: Please don't hurt him.
Chapter 47: Go sleep!
Chapter 48: Hair and make up
Chapter 50: We've got company
Chapter 51: Don't let Henry hurt her
Chapter 52: I don't have a gun
Author's Note
Chapter 53: So, what's the plan?
Chapter 54: He's a sadist
Chapter 55: That's him?
Chapter 56: What's going on?
Chapter 57: You killed her...
Chapter 58: Keep running
Chapter 59: "What's The Matter, Officer?"
Sequel
Thank you!

Chapter 49: Yes, I'll be yours

118K 3.9K 1K
By straw_berry_xxx

Chapter 49: Yes, I'll be yours

We push through the sweaty bodies and horny teenagers grinding on each other like there's no tomorrow. The music blasts loudly in my beating ears, the feeling of beating drums knocking on my heart. The cluster of people seem to pay no attention to it, moving their heated bodies according to the loud music blasting through the speakers.

The huge crowd leaks through the doors, littering the front yard and backyard of Jordan's house. I think everyone who knows Jordan is here, which is practically the entire school. The school's football team is here, as well some college people.

Finally, we find the kitchen and the guys come into view. A chorus of greetings shuffle in the space around us and a few hugs are also shared.

"Glad you guys made it, especially you, Hailey." Jordan shouts over the loud music.

"I'm also glad I came." I flash him a friendly smile, which grows wider when my eyes fall on Tristan's dark clad figure.

"Hey, bad boy." I greet him while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hey, bad girl." His arms automatically find themselves around my waist.

"Did you call Hailey 'bad girl'?" Chase asks Tristan as if it is hard to grasp.

"Yep. The way she kicked Nate's butt earned her that name." He smirks at him, but his eyes flicker to mine for a moment and I spot some amusement in his eyes. I send him an eye roll, and turn in his arms so that my back is pressed against his toned chest.

"Oh please, Hailey? A bad girl? She wouldn't even hit a fly." Peyton argues, detaching a lips for a few seconds from Luke's.

"Well, you should've seen her fight Nate. That girl got some skills." Chase says impressed.

"Nate? She's the one who beat up Nate?" Kaitlyn's jaw drops to the floor.

"Didn't you hear the rumours?" Tristan asks.

"I did but brushed them off thinking they were false." She replies. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asks me in disappointment.

"I thought you knew?" I shrug, fiddling with Tristan's hands.

"Well, I didn't." Kaitlyn scoffs, irritated.

"Is it too late now to say sorry?" I sing to her.

"I hate you." She glares at me, but the creeping smile on her face told me that I'm forgiven.

"Let's take a walk." Tristan's whispers into my ear, his lips touching my skin.

I nod.

He removes his warm arms from my waist and slips his hand into mine, pulling me along with him. Whistles ring in our ears, made by none other than Chase and Luke, yelling "Make sure to stay protected, kids."

Idiots.

Tristan continues to drag me out of the kitchen and also out of the overcrowded house. Walking through the backyard, he leads me to the pool area, where bodies still continue to occupy, leaving not enough space to breathe.

"I hate parties." I mutter under my breath.

"Then why did you come?" Tristan asks me.

"Peyton and Kaitlyn dragged me here."

"Did they also force you to doll up the way you did?" He chuckles.

"You have no idea." I chuckle as well. "Where are we going?" I ask him. We passed the pool area and the music has dimmed from the background, leaving the nature's songs to accompany us.

"You'll see." He wraps an arm my waist and I lean into his side, wrapping my arm around his waist as well.

We walk for about another ten minutes, listening to the hooting owls and creeking sounds of crickets. Jordan's house disappeared from our sight, causing worry to boil in my veins. "Tristan, if this is your way of throwing me into a river again, then I won't hesitate on killing you this time." I say.

"Chill out, babe." That word rolls smoothly out of his mouth, sending dancing fairies flying around me. "Do you trust me?"

Without a doubt I answer, "Yes." I really do trust him. After days and days thinking about it, I have finally found the answer.

I trust him.

I actually trusted him from the beginning. From the moment I agreed to have fun with him at the fun house. The time found out about my involvement with Henry, yet he still kept it a secret. To the time where I still forgave him for hurting me even though we weren't dating. I trust him enough to never break my heart.

"Good. Now shut your pretty mouth. We're almost there." He smiles.

We seem to be walking through a forest, almost like the one we had gone to before. He must really love forests.

"Here we are." He says. The view is magnificent. A full moon showcases its shower of light, slightly covered by the floating clouds around it. Unfortunately, the clouds hide some of the stars, but nonetheless never hiding such a beautiful sight.

"It's beautiful." I gaze at the view in awe.

"Yep. More beautiful than you could ever be." Tristan even has the nerve to pull a smile after insulting me.

"So you brought me here just to insult me?" I across my arms over my chest.

"Pretty much." He nods.

"You're still a jerk." I roll my eyes.

"Your jerk." He grins proudly.

"Yeah right." I scoff.

"You look really pretty." He turns his body to me and cups my cheeks in both of his hands, and I hold him by his waist.

"Thanks, I feel special." I mutter sarcastically.

"See? This is the reason why it's easier to insult you than compliment you."

"Geez, I never knew that." Sarcasm never leaves my voice.

"I give up." He chuckles.

"Just like giving up on asking me to be your girlfriend?" I grin.

"Yep. I saw no point in asking." He pecks my forehead.

"But... but..."

"Will you be mine?" He pecks my maroon lips.

"Really?" I grin widely.

"See? You always ruin things." He rolls his eyes.

"Fine! Yes, I'll be yours." I stand on my toes and attach my lips to his.

..........

"Done already?" Luke smirks at the sight of me and Tristan walking in hand-in-hand.

"Shut up." Tristan playfully warns him.

"Where are the rest?" I ask, seeing as how the only person we found in the kitchen is Luke.

"Upstairs. I just came down to fetch a drink." He says, holding up his can of beer in his hand.

"Doing what?" Tristan asks.

"Truth or dare."

"Cool. We'll join you guys." Tristan nods. "If that's okay with you, babe." He snakes his arm around my waist.

"Okay." I agree.

We follow Luke upstairs to a room that seems to be Jordan's, and meet the rest of the group and new faces I haven't seen yet.

"Glad you could make it." Chase says.

We join the circle and the game immediately begins. A bottle rests right in the center of the circle.

"I'll go first." A ginger haired girl spins the bottle, which ends up pointing at Peyton.

"Truth or dare?" Ginger haired girl asks Peyton.

"Truth." Peyton confidently answers.

"How many guys have you slept with?"

"Two." Peyton answers truthfully before spinning the bottle.

"Did you guys start before us?" A too familiar voice asks, interrupting our game. Four familiar figures walk to the circle, with their usually charming smiles.

I can't breathe.

They are here.

Why are they here?

They can't be here?

I feel the walls closing in, the air in my lungs seem to be sucked right out of my body. A huge storm whirls in my mind, mixing every emotion together to create an enormous hurricane of confusion and anger.

It has been so long since I've heard his voice, seen his smile and gazed at his figure. Even his warming scent can be smelt few meters away.

It's been so long.

Two years!

"Babe, are you okay?" Tristan cups my cheek, wiping a tear that managed to escape. I pay no attention to my boyfriend but to the people in front of me, acting as if nothing is wrong.

"C-Conner..." I faintly whisper out before standing up and storming towards the four people I hate most in my life.

"Conner." I stare at him directly in the eye.

"Hailey." He whispers back. "I missed you."

I slap him.

Hard.

"Don't you dare!" I warn him.

"Totally deserved that." He touches his now red cheek.

"What are you guys also doing here?" I turn to James, Mason and Nick.

"Well, we were invited." Mason shrugs.

"And we were told to find you." James says, but Nick elbows him in the gut.

"What he meant was... we just wanted to go to a party." Nick smiles.

"What's happening here?" Tristan asks while walking to stand next to me.

"Who's this?" Conner asks, sending Tristan a disapproving glare.

"That's none of your concern." I retort.

"I'm her boyfriend." Tristan glares back at him and pulls me to him by the waist.

"Boyfriend? I don't approve!" Conner reprimands me.

"That's not you're choice!" I shout at him. I can't control my anger anymore.

"Who is he?" Tristan asks me.

"My... my..." I stutter.

"Brother." Conner finishes my sentence.

"What?!" Jordan all of a sudden exclaims. "You mean to tell me, that Conner, the person I've known for a year now, is your brother?" He asks in disbelief.

"You know him?" Tristan asks.

"Yes." He nods. "I met him last year at one of Henry's..." he stops talking.

"Henry's what?" I glare at him.

"I-uh...ahem." He clears his throat. "Tristan can we talk in private?" He asks my boyfriend. "Chase, come as well." He calls Chase, who hurriedly stood up.

"Let's talk in the kitchen." I say while walking out of the door.

"Uhm, Hailey? This is quite confidential." Chase tells me.

"Henry's my boss." I stop and turn around to face them. "I think I deserve to hear your conversation."

"How is... Henry your... Tristan, did you know about this?" Jordan asks.

"Can we just go to the kitchen?" Tristan says.

..............

Vote. Comment.

-love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140M 2.9M 64
Completed. Emily Winston has returned back home after spending a year in London. She comes home to her shared apartment with her twin brother, Emmett...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
10.4K 330 15
Playboy Taehyun falls in love with Yeonjun's brother but oh- Beomgyu is not a girl?! -Taegyu Socmed Au- #5 Chaeryeong [13.12.2023] #8 Chaeryeong [4.1...
358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...