As Kids -A Horror Fanfiction...

By ComicKitten

[Watty Awards] Michael swung down his knife towards Freddy, though Freddy dodged. Jason grabbed Michael's nec... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note

Chapter 10

669 27 12
By ComicKitten

Jason looked up to see Michael walking towards him, looking furious. Curiosity attacked Jason's mind as he had thought of different scenarios that could of happened to Michael.

It was probably Freddy... he could make anyone mad... but so mad that Michael walked away? Michael sat next to Jason and looked to him with his eyes squinted with fire.

"We... traded... and he... refused..." Michael said between his teeth, anger spiting out his words in a way that made Jason mad, even though he wasn't the victim. "You saying that you wanted to trade, but he refused? We always traded though..." Jason said.

How could one of his best friend do this to them?

The bell rang, signalizing them to go outside for recess. 

Atleast I have pouring rain to look forward to... Jason thought sarcastically as Michael and Jason both got up sorrowfully and started to walk to the recess door which was crowded by screaming children.

Jason stood by Michael, not wanting to run. The cold rain battered at the two boy's back, and their faces were numb with the bitter cold. The day perfectly matched the day of Jason, the gray sky, the cold rain, the whistling wind. It all matched the depressing day the Jason didn't know if he could last much longer in.

Michael and Jason both went underneath the playground, like usually, but only this time they were missing their third friend. 

Jason didn't know whether he was glad or sad that his friend was gone. Both probably. He was only glad because he didn't have to deal with his demands of homework answer and he would always be stuck up and think that he was right all the time. But he was sad because Jason and Freddy were friends for so long. He had missed the funny jokes he had made. And the updates on newly made video games.

But he was mad.

You just can't push on of your friends in a lake and expect someone to still be friends with you.

It doesn't work like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Freddy followed his new friends to wherever they were going. He wasn't thinking so much about them, more on Michael's reaction. 

He known that they would always do that, and that they would trade sandwiches, practically everyday, and if you traded, no matter what type of sandwich it was, you had to have it. There were no 'tade-back's.

He felt guilty. There was no other way of saying it. He had just felt really guilty about how he just broke one of the rules he and Michael and Jason had together.

Jason...

It was his fault, he made a huge deal about some little push! Michael had saved him! Why can't we go on with our day and act like it had always been? Freddy thought, anger and sadness ripped at his heart at the thought of their friendship breaking.

He never really had any other friends, and Michael and Jason and him were never in a fight this big that they didn't even say hi to each other.  

Freddy felt a hard thud and found he had bumped into Josh's back. Josh turned his head and grunted furiously at Freddy, who just stared back in silence. Freddy adjusted so he could see why Josh, Kari, Jo, and everyone else behind them had stopped. 

Jason and Michael.

They stood underneath the playground, not talking, just staring. Michael switched his glance to Freddy and his eye's had fiery rage which locked to Freddy. Freddy gulped and tried to look stronger and bigger than Michael and Jason.

I am stronger... I am bigger than the both of them. I don't care for them, they overreacted. I did nothing! Nothing at all! Freddy screamed in his head, almost opening his mouth to scream the thoughts to Jason and Michael. He stopped himself and looked to Josh, who slowly looked to Freddy. Josh smirked and looked to Jason and Michael, who looked fierce. They actually looked fiercer than Freddy.

Jason stood his ground and grumbled, "What do you want?" Michael ran his fingers through his hair, looking annoyed.

"What do you want?" Josh mimicked in an irritating high pitched voice, that supposedly sounded like Jason. "Stop." Michael said sternly as he locked in eyes to Josh. Freddy, though, couldn't help noticing Michael quickly look to Freddy.

"What are you going to do about it? Your a six year old mute!" Kari yelled with a snort. She started to cackle loudly, which started more giggles from the crowd. 

He can't be a mute if he just said something! Freddy screeched in his head of what he would of said if he was on Jason's side. And just like Jason had read Freddy's mind, he said, "He just said something, he couldn't of been mute!"

Jo rolled her eyes and said, "Whatever... At least I don't hear him talk much! He would probably be so annoying!" Freddy almost rolled his eyes at the bad comeback that the 7 year old had said to Jason.

"I wish you'd shut your mouth!" Michael growled to the girl who was one year older than him. Freddy's eyes almost popped out of his skull. He just said a full sentence without pausing! 

Jo stared in confusion at the full sentence and sighed. "See, I told you he would be annoying if he could talk!" A group of chuckles started at her remark, and she evilly smiled.

Kari and Josh then looked to Freddy. Do they want me to say a mean comment to Jason? And to Michael? Pain ripped inside of him, debating whether he should call his old friends names, or should he drop it. If he dropped it, he could maybe stop the whole fight, and he could be friends with the two.

Who say's he wants to be friends though.

Freddy opened to growl a sentence that would change whether he would be friends or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael stared at the open mouth of Freddy, waiting for a reply. 

Really Michael could careless if he said something rude to him. Michael had made his decision, that he could not be Freddy's friend.

"I don't even know why..." Freddy started, but then hesitated with his words. Michael's eyes showed boredom at this. 

Just say it already! I hate you anyways! He thought angrily. But still, what Freddy was about to say was gnawing at Michael. Was he going to say that he didn't even know why we are fighting? Or is he about to say he doesn't even know why we were ever friends? 

But whatever he was going to say, was going to change their lives.

"I don' even know why... we started to fight..." Freddy whispered as he faced the ground. Michael stared in awe at what Freddy had said. Michael looked to Jason and saw he looked utterly confused as well.

"I'm sorry, I was just mad at the time! I didn't mean for this to happen!" Freddy shouted, his words being spit with anger and apology. Freddy looked to Michael and stared at him, their eyes staring until Freddy muttered, "Do you forgive me?"

Michael thought for a second. Why should I? He had done something that is almost unforgivable! He pushed Jason, my best friend in a lake! He knew that Jason couldn't swim! 

Michael opened his mouth and exhaled out his words, "No..."

The whole crowd gasped, even though they were on Freddy's side.

I can't... I just can't do it... He whimpered inside of him, sadness clawed his throat as he said, "I can't forgive you..." Jason stared at him, looking upset. 

"Why?" Freddy's voice was high pitch and sounded as if he was going to cry. Nobody took note to the fact that Michael had said a sentence, they only took note to the words he had said. Not the length.

"I can't forgive you," Michael repeated, as if he was a record that was skipping over and over. "I can't! I just can't!" Michael shouted over and over. "I can't! I can't! I can't! I can't!"

Freddy's eyes were staring at Michael, pleading for this all to be a joke.

This isn't a joke... Freddy I hate you..

The bell rang and everyone but Freddy, Jason, and Michael went into the building. Rain dripped from the holes from the jungle gym, hitting him in the head. Freddy sniffed loudly.

Michael looked to his eyes, which were tear stained, and had some falling. "Jason?" Freddy asked before he made a loud sound and tears fell from his face, falling on the frosty wood chips.

"Freddy..." Jason said. Michael could feel tears fill his eyes, warming him. "Freddy... I for-forgive..." Jason said. Freddy smiled, but tears still fell down to the ground.

Freddy and Jason slowly walked away leaving Michael in the rain.

"What did I do...?" Michael whispered into the howling wind. 

I love this chapter so much<3

When it's like in Michael's part, you should listen to My Immortal by Evanescence (I think I spelt that right...) I was listening to it when I was writing it, and I am like crying right now XD

Comment/vote...? :D?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755K 27.7K 52
(THIS GOT REWRITTEN) [PLEASE NOTE: The cover is not usually blurry, I created this with PhotoShop and made it with 300 resolution and 1024x1600, so i...
199 13 14
A remake on my story. Two orphans run away before they get separated. Soon they are adopted by older woman named Laura Strode. A elder woman living i...
105K 2.9K 22
Here we have any average house hold of your typical, infamous horror movie killers; Freddy Kruger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, and Ghostface. But...
448K 9.9K 30
(18+) - FEMALE READER -------------------------------- #2nd in horror (19/12/2022) #1st in killer (23/12/2022) #1 in Michael (01/02/2023) You lived...