The Boy Down the Hall - A Pet...

By Fanfictomholland

Y/n has to move to queens for her mother's new job, upset about leaving her old friends behind, and nervous f... More

1 - Queens is a Horrible Place
2 - Wait... Nevermind
3 - Runaway
4 - First Day
5 - Flash
6 - Making Friends
7 - Banners
8 - Decathalon
9 - Texts
10 - Fuck, Marry, Kill
11 - Party Prep
12 - Nobody Wants That
13 - Disappearance
14 - Peter Parker's a Mystery
15 - First Date Jitters
16 - Under the Mask
17 - Bad Timing
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
New Cover Art
Part 66 - Epilogue
Peter and y/n
Y/N
Self promo
Thank you!

Part 42

7.8K 185 30
By Fanfictomholland

You had gotten into your pjs and gone to bed, falling asleep for some time. You dream about the nights events. Being taken, your heart racing, in the trunk of a car, as you drifted in and out of consciousness. Being chained up in a warehouse, crying for help, and finding that your best friends Dad was the one that took you. Being crushed by the building, waking to Peter's face flooded with tears, saying you had died. And walking home, emerging with nothing more than a few scratches and bruises.

You wake with a start to the sound of knocking at your window. You glance at the time as you stand up, it was almost 4:00 in the morning. You pull up the window and Peter stumbles in. You put your arm around him to hold him steady, and you guide him to sit down on your bed. He was covered in deep, thick cuts, and he had a black eye. 

"Oh my god Peter, what happened?" You ask.

He doesn't answer, just puts his hands on your face and examines it. He takes in the thin scars that were once deep cuts, and then he stares into your eyes with disbelief. 

"Peter, what's happening to me?" You can hear the fear in your voice. 

"Y/n" he says, pausing, "I have no idea, even I cannot heal this quickly."

Your breathing starts to get more rapid and Peter pulls you into a hug. 

"I'm scared Peter." You tell him as he continues to rub your back. 

"It's okay," he says, "you're going to be okay." 

But no matter how much Peter reassured you, no matter how much you tried to convince yourself, you just couldn't believe those words to be true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 132 21
A ff about jenlisa. Hope you like it guys!
996K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
495K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 39.8K 38
Melody, known as Medusa online, is a fairly successful Twitch streamer who plays a variety of games. She's primarily known for her appearances on Lov...