10 - Fuck, Marry, Kill

You show it to Liz, Betty and Flash, they may as well know the whole story, and you needed someone to confine in. 

After reading the text, Liz gave you a hung, "don't listen to him sweetheart, it's not your fault." 

She rubbed your back as you fought back the urge to cry.

After the others comforted you, you decide to open the text he just sent you:

Hey y/n I'm sorry for how I reacted, it wants fair on you. I've moved on and I'm going to put us behind me.

You frowned at the message. 

"What's wrong?" Liz asked, concern written all over her face. 

"I was prepared for him to yell again, I wasn't expecting him to apologize." You say. 

This wasn't like the Callum you knew, is it possible for him to change so quickly in your absence?

The bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. You walk with Liz, Betty and Flash to the gym, stopping in the change rooms to change into your P.E. gear. The teacher plays a recording of Captain America, instructing you on what to do. You soon find yourself sitting in a group on the bleachers, playing a game of fuck, marry, kill. Your attention went away from the conversation and you found yourself watching Peter as he did sit-ups. Once you realize you were staring you look away, a blush forming on your cheeks. 

"As for me I would fuck Thor, marry Iron Man and kill Hulk" you heard Betty say, tuning back into the conversation. 

"What about Spider-Man?" Liz asks,

 "Spider-Man is so cool," you agree. 

You had always wonder who Spider-Man could be, all the other Avengers didn't bother to conceal their identity. It was one thing that had excited you, once discovering that you were moving to Queens. 

"Ooo" Betty gasped, "y/n has a crush on Spider-Man." 

"No I don't!" You say defensively. 

You give in "okay, maybe just a little bit," you say while gesturing with your hands how much. 

By now Flash had began to walk over to you, having finished climbing the rope that hung in the middle of the room.

 "Peter knows Spider-Man." You hear someone shout. It was Ned, walking towards the group with a complaining Peter in tow.