Hyperdimension Neptunia's Sec...

Από Theodore21

Welcome for the third round (or Second) of the Neptunia Fanfiction, the Sequel to the Original Fanfiction. W... Περισσότερα

Chapter 0: Introduction
Chapter 1: Hope From Zero
Chapter 2: The Orange Hope
Chapter 3: Forgotten Faith
Chapter 4: Divine Confrontation
Chapter 5: Neptune Ex Machina
Chapter 6: Evil Strikes Back
Chapter 7: Purple Resurgence
Chapter 8: To Question One's Beginning
Chapter 9: The Anxiety of the CPU's
Chapter 10: The Time for Change
Arc 2A: Lowee Chapter 1 - Titles of Power
Arc 2A - Lowee Chapter 2 - Converging Siblings
Arc2A - Lowee Chapter 3 - Hidden Agenda.
Arc 2A- Lowee Chapter 4: The Impossible Trade
Arc2A - Lowee Chapter 5: The Flash of White and Silver
Arc 2A - Lowee Chapter 6: The Clash Of Wills
Intermission 1
Arc 2B Planeptune - Chapter 2: The Truth of the Nation?
Arc 2B: Planeptune - Chapter 3: Hidden Tactics
Arc 2B: Planeptune Chapter 4: Pervy Tactics
Arc 2B: Planeptune Chapter 5: A Fearful Heart
Intermission 2
Arc2C - Lastation Chapter 1: The Wanted Goddess
Arc 2C: Lastation - Chapter 2: Grateful Belief's
Arc 2C - Lastation Chapter 3: Sowing the Seeds of Doubt
Arc 2C - Lastation Chapter 4: Possessed or Controlled?
Arc 2C: Lastation Chapter 5: Conflicting Truths
Arc 2C: Lastation Chapter 6: Past Trauma's?
Intermission 3
Arc 2D - Leanbox Chapter 1: The Curse of Soldier
Arc 2D: Leanbox Chapter 2: The True Invader
Arc 2D - Leanbox Chapter 3: Opposition Cute and Blue!?
Arc 2D: Leanbox Chapter 4: The Saviours Plight
Intermission 4
Arc 2E - AffimaX Chapter 1: The Nations Assembled
Arc 2E - AffimaX Chapter 2: Present Rage, Past Regret
Arc 2E - Affimax Final Chapter: The NEXT Stage
Arc 3 - Chapter 1: The Teetering Alignment
Arc 3 - Chapter 2: The Unwanted Truth
Arc 3 - Chapter 3A: Truthful Bonds Part 1
Arc 3 - Chapter 3B: Truthful Bonds Part 2
Arc 3 - Chapter 4: The Reward of Resolve
Arc 3 - Chapter 5: Onwards to the Heart
Arc 3 - Chapter 6: Whispers in Dreams
Arc 3 - Chapter 6.5: Reality of Dreams
Arc 3 - Chapter 7: The Preview of NEXT
Arc 3 - Chapter 8: (Hyper) Two-Pronged Assault
Arc 3 - Chapter 9 (Hyper): The Lost History
Arc 3 - Chapter 10: (Heart) Healing a Kindred
Arc 3 - Chapter 11: Clustered Wishes
Arc 3 - Chapter 12: The Final Evolution
Final Chapter - First Beginnings
Epilogue
Surprise: Forgotten Fanfic Idea!

Arc 2B Planeptune - Chapter 1: Neptune Forgotten!? How!?

535 16 1
Από Theodore21

"Yeah I have to ask the same question as the title Neptune is kinda impossible to forget her and trust me I've tried. So we're now on the planeptune arc, only two more to go after this and then who knows and it seems Terra gained a new memory from doing the trip with C-Sha. Anyway let's move on. Terra has now arrived in Planeptune and reaches the town"

Terra is now at the entrance to Planeptune, Neptune's hoody (The male version) on his body "Well...for now Planeptune seems normal but a bit weird. I can't quite sense as much energy into the air...then again Neptune does laze about a bit. Oh well the basilicom is there might as well go see if Neptune or anyone is home...but wait will she? Igor mentioned to me that all memory of a CPU has been stripped, that can't be right. Neptune is impossible to forgot...well Basilicom first"

Terra went to the familiar tower and pressed the intercom "Hello...anyone home? Hello...Neptune, Histoire anyone there" he comes away "That's weird...both must be out of something, I'd have check the nearest sweet shops to see if Neptune is there and...wait huh" he looked to Neon sign to see a petite or young looking girl in yellow clothes and hat "Praise to be...our New Ruler? What?"

"That's right" said a passing man "Our ruler is a kind and hard worker, you better be kind to her"

"I...I will yes" and with that Terra was left "I think it's time I do some recon. Neptune, Nepgear have to be around somewhere"

Terra spent the next hour asking the citizens on the whereabouts of Neptune and Nepgear but though it was expected for not many to know where they were...Terra found it strange that as he mentioned they are the goddess of the town all of them look at him like a weirdo. It was the same and after a good while Terra gave in.

Terra took a break with a quick of juice that he sipped "So...what have I learned? One the town isn't a mess, two this new girl is the current ruler and no-one has any clue about Neptune or Nepgear. How can a CPU just vanish from memory jeez...I was even hoping someone would recognise me but no luck" he then heard a loud revving sound and turned round "IF? Hey IF!"

Neptune's best friend IF had stepped out of a building. IF was Neptune's longest human friend and one of her closest friends. IF was a girl of average height with a slender figure. IF is a fair skinned girl with emerald eyes and light brown hair that is about waist length. 

Most of her bangs are long and reach down to her eyes, curling outwards or inwards to her face, with a split on the upper corner side. A few parts of hair frame her face while more of it reaches her chest, about the length of the hair she wears in a ponytail, held with a leafy green hair piece.

She wears a black, tank top and short-short style one piece with silver detailing and a belt around her waist. This is worn underneath a dark blue, oversized jacket with black, silver, and white detailing. It is worn open and has a big loose belt that she keeps all of her cell phones on. She wears matching boots. The colors of her cellphone carriers are blue, light blue, green, black, magenta, white, lime green, orange, and light pink.

Terra waved to her "IF, IF hey" but she seemed too busy with a paper document in hand before getting on a motorbike and driving off and past him "Hey hey!" but she seemed not to heard him "Dammit...you aren't getting away!" Terra went HDD and flew after her.

Meanwhile at a nearby tall Golden Tower Neptune had arrived "What the heck is this thing!? It just goes on and on and on...I know I'm a bit short but I think I'd break my fictional neck. Hello!? Anyone home? A very hungry Neptune here!" she frowns "where the doozy is everyone? I'm all alone, hungry, no Nep Jnr...and my power feels a bit weird. I would transform but I'm just too hungry" she nodded "Oh I know, if I climb the tower I might find my beloved town" with that Neptune began shuffling up the tower.

For Terra he kept behind IF as he followed her "Where the heck is she going anyway? She seems to be going to that Golden Tower...that I've seen...seen" broken or distorted images of another tower but with Rom flashed in his mind "with...rom? But...when? Oh she's stopping" Terra went to human as IF got off her bike and walked to the tower, a voice recorder in hand

"I'm here on day 5 investigating the tower for it's mysteries. The current CPU seems to be hesistant to reveal any information on the tower or how it works. Let's see if I can maybe..."

"IF...hey IF" called Terra behind her making her jump "Finally caught up to you"

"Wait...where did you?"

"You seemed to be in a good hurry, where's the fire?"

"Who...are you and where did you come from?"

"I was following you in order to fi-huh? You don't know me"

Terra itched his head as IF shrugged her arms "Sorry never met you" said IF looking at him "you do remind me of someone but sorry no"

"she doesn't to know me" thought Terra thinking "well Igor did say that all memory of CPU's were gone, and I guess I am one"

"HEY...HEY MAYDAY, MAYDAY" a crying voice of panic jumped them both "INCOMING DROP! INCOMING DROP! REQUESTING URGENT ASSISTANCE!"

"Wait...I know that voice!" Terra looked up to see Neptune falling down to the ground at great speed...right at him "She's...coming right me" he said sweating

"CATCH THE MAIDEN!" Terra just had time to sigh as Neptune crashed into him with IF badly flinching.

As the dust settled Neptune was laid down on her back before sitting up "Wait...Wait did I just make that landing? How super am I for an sticking that landing without a scratch"

"Right...three things" said IF "One...where did you come from? Two...why were you falling and three, thank your crash mat" Neptune took a second and looked down to see she was sat on Terra's chest who was seemingly knocked out

"Terra, Terra me buddy old pal speak to me!" she said shaking him all over "should I give my noble prince the kiss of life?" Terra sprung up

"Huh, wha...ow! Why do I feel both in pain and...embarrassed at the same time?"

"That'a one reflex action bucko" Terra turned to see Neptune knelt next to him

"Neptune? Is that really you?"

"Of course it is, the main character of all character, the prima donna of video games the empress of all gamer icons everywhere"

"Of course it's you" he said to which Neptune puffed out her chest "Only you greet someone by falling into them" before near falling over

"Oh right in the sore spot"

Neptune chuckled while IF looked curious "Still can't be mad you did save my bacon after all, come on ip you come" she helped him to his feet "Oh I'm so glad to finally see someone...I've been wondering all alone for the last couple hours"

"Same here" he said "Though I wish I met you more normally"

"Alright I get it enough already"

"I'm more surprised you survived the falls without a scratch" said IF surprised "and more to the point that your crash mat didn't get a scratch"

"Oh my goodness...so my cute little ears deceive me" said Neptune looking to IF "Oh my goodness it's Iffy!" Neptune ran up to IF, hugging her but though Neptune seemed happy IF looked a bit annoyed

"Can you get off of me? Last thing I need is crazy people falling from the sky and then random weirdos hugging me"

"Oh Iffy always the joker"

Neptune came away "Now, now I know I've been away for a while but no need to play amnesia"

"Who's playing? I have no idea who you are" said IF honestly

"What? That's...impossible Iffy. I'm your best bud, we've been through many adventures and games together. You're the jelly to my peanuts, the wafer to my ice-cream and the controller to my TV"

"That last one didn't work" remarked Terra

"As I've said...I have NO idea who you are, I mean I think I'd remember someone as loud as you"

"NOOOO...I call Villainy, scandal, revolution, treachery and absolutely treachery of forgetting my good visage"

"Are you just listing remarks now?" asked Terra

"how can someone literally forget me!? I'm on the cover of nearly every single Neptunia game, even the spin-off with Blanc as the main"

"I'll...leave you to it" said IF already on her bike "Good luck...with whatever you're doing, but I've got things to do" and with that IF left.

Neptune and Terra were left by the golden tower, Neptune looking put out "How could Iffy forget little old me? Someone must've washed her poor traitorous brain"

"Then they did the whole city" said Terra to her "It's not quite just you the people have forgotten, it's CPU's as well. I've been asking people around and when I told them you were a goddess they just gave me a funny look"

"Really?"

"To them...it seems that the term CPU is just a fancy term for a queen or something"

"That is like alien levels of strange. Now I have to ask you having seen my darling Neppy two have you? A fair maiden like her can't be all alone"

"No sorry...hang on" Terra got out his phone but sighed "Dead...so no hope there"

"Hold on let me try...and...oh wait I got power and...oh...no number. Wait all my numbers have done a disappearing act"

"Something's odd...but for now nothing can be done. So what do you want to do?"

"Let's follow Iffy...for I do have one small idea. Look I'll believe that Iffy may have forgotten but not my beloved Compa. Compa ALWAYS hangs close to IF so follow the fox and we get our lamb"

"Hmm...passable Analogy well suit up I guess" going HDD they took off.

They followed IF who was away from Planeptune to a forest filled with pink sakura blossom trees parking her bike. Terra and Neptune reverted and landed nearby as IF took out a note "Right...it seems there's an odd energy source coming from this forest, alone with a stranger who I have to locate and away we...huh?" she looked round "Hmm...nevermind" and with IF walked into the forest

"Right Terra...sneak mode on" said Neptune "We have to follow Iffy and shield her from any incoming harm that comes her way"

"If you insist" Said Terra just following the plan.

IF kept walking through, glancing around as if noticing Neptune and Terra. She did sigh a bit but kept walking on. IF walked to a big open plain and, blanketed in petals "Right...from my note it should be around here"

"What is she looking for?" asked Terra scanning the area from behind a tree

"Hmm...there's some share energy here...quite potent too" said Neptune scanning the area "I can feel planeptune shares...righhhhtttt there!" Neptune pointed to an arm's length and thickness crystal of bright glowing blue

"A sharacite crystal! A decent size too" IF also saw the crystal and went to get it

"Hmm this must be the item in question" she said until a new voice spoke for her

"It it is indeed...you stupid but predictable child" from nowhere a purple arc of energy fired from the air and hit near where IF was sending her away to the ground.

IF looked up, the hidden pair looking on as the crystal landed...for a pair of high-heels to land near it "I was hoping to have caught a warrior...but it seems I got a mouse it seems" which belonged to Arfoire from the Zero Dimension

"Huh...Arfy!?" remarked Neptune in surprise "She survived her game over! I call foul!"

"Though...I don't think she got away in-tact she doesn't feel as strong" said Terra as Arfoire picked up the crystal

"This will do nicely to my cause but in the mean-time" Arfoire clasped her hand to break the crystal in half, absorbing some light before rushing into IF with her scythe that IF only just jumped out of the way of but the scythe still caught her sleeve dealing a cut.

IF went to the ground, holding her bleeding arm with Arfoire stood over her "So sorry...but no witnesses" she reared her scythe and brought it down...for Neptune, transformed to block her attack

"And the heroine steps in to save the day"

"Neptune!? You infernal brat!"

"Nep...Nep...tune?"

IF winced as she held her head, some odd loud baring as images and videos played in her mind "Neptune...I remember now Neptune is..."

"Iffy are you alright?" asked Neptune while Arfoire was really peeved off

"Why do you always get in my way you weakling CPU" Neptune and Arfoire fended each other "I'll send you to the way-side"

"You might want to deal with him first" Arfoire turned right only to see Terra jumped at her, purple hair on his head, striking a punch to her face which she at the last moment blocked.

"Huh him...him too?"

Terra began a barrage of punches, that Arfoire blocked and parried before swinging her scythe for Terra to dodge, jumping into the air spin kicking her chest, preparing his special "Aura Pulse Mk 2" he fired the purple electroball special which Arfoire did caught before with difficulty veering away from her, stopping and staggering "Well that was lame. You're weaker when I last saw you I wasn't really trying that"

"You...wretched boy!" Arfoire said angrily and truly peeved "The one who somehow bested me in the Zero Dimension...how did you find me?"

"I smelt your bad breath a mile away" Neptune went to his side

"And plot convenience" said Neptune plainly "Otherwise we'd be labelled as stalkers" Arfoire saw the pair and in a frantic moment brought out a small black ball which exploded into smoke hiding her escape. By the time the smoke clear Arfoire had gone "The old smoke escape trick...original much"

"So...Arfoire survived after all but at a cost of her power. She was definitely weaker...though for how long who knows"

Neptune turned to IF, who's sleeved was stained with blood, Neptune worrying about her as she held it "She caught you good there...sorry about the late save there Iffy, It took a while for my heroine instincts to wake up"

"It's okay Nep...I'm just glad you were here" said IF with both reacting

"Wait you called her Nep" said Terra noticing

"Well that's what I always call her"

"Wait always?" said Neptune looking to Terra "so you know who I am now?"

"I...do remember you now. You're Neptune the Goddess of Planeptune and you're...you're" she turned to Terra and after a moment "Terra, the CPU candidate of the world"

"She does remember us!" said Terra smiling "Sweet"

"Still let's get you to hospital or a nurse" said Neptune "that arm needs looking at...so it's time for my handy warp-jump feature" Neptune picked up IF in her arms

"Nep, hey" IF remarked

"Terra grab onto my shoulder" as he did Neptune vanished.

The pair were now in hospital as IF was being bandaged up by an all-too familiar nurse "There you are Iffy, all cleaned and dressed" she said turning to the duo of Terra and Neptune "Thanks for bringing her here and it's so good to see you both" she went to hug Neptune first squeezing her "Nep-Nep I missed you"

"Can't...breathe...suffocation...imminent" Neptune said before Compa went to Terra hugging him, though a bit as she hugged his head against her busty bosom "It's soo good to see you"

"One point to Compa for surprise pillow hug" remarked Neptune

"You seem well, are you alright?" Compa pressed her forehead on his, turning him beyond redder "And your temperature seems fine"

"And another point for Compa with the sudden temp check" Neptune said happily with Compa smiling warmly "Still it is nice to see you Compa, I was worried you'd forgot me too"

"I could never forget you Nep-Nep or any of my precious friends, like you Terra" Terra had steam blowing near out of him

"And Compa goes for a near-KO with surprise number 3" teased Neptune "And the challenger is down for the count...almost" Compa just giggled

"Sorry I'll stop teasing now"

Terra took a minute to calm down with Compa giving them some juice cartons "Still it has been a while since I last you Nep-Nep or anyone"

"Why...how long has it been?" asked Terra "Me and Neptune only came too hours ago"

"The last thing I remember was, my cheated behind being beaten" said Neptune "then a bright flash and suddenly the memory of me is all...disapearoed from everyone, my black-heart best friend included"

"I was said I was sorry already" said IF sighing

"It's actually been a few months or so now" said Compa "I knew you were okay but it has only been a few hours for you two?"

"Yeah it has" said Terra wondering "so Compa is it true no-one knows what a CPU is?"

"Well...it does seem like no-one knows what a CPU actually is anymore"

"That I can agree with" said IF "Before I remembered you...it's common knowledge that the word CPU is just a fancy term for the queen or president of the nation"

"So who IS the ruler then if not Neptune?" asked Terra "Because...the town seems okay so she must be pretty competent"

"Why did I just feel an arrow lodge into my fragile heart?" asked Neptune a bit depressed.

If got up and answered "She's called B-Sha, I haven't met her personally but she seems fine but for now let's head to the Basilicom...no doubt Histoire can say what's going on. For it's one thing to forget a person, very particularly Neptune for how...loud or lazy she can be" another insult arrow hit Neptune knocking her over "but it's another to wipe the notion of Goddess and CPU's from memory too of EVERY person"

"You mean nearly every person!" said Neptune returning fire with an insult arrow back at IF

"Returning fire" remarking Terra "But alright ladies settle this later. Come on let's go find Histoire" 

The group walked out, Neptune notably much cheerier as they went through the streets of Planeptune. It was peaceful place for the most part with Compa looking to a store "Oh that reminds me...before we head back I promised to get some things from the store for Histoire"

"Oh you two still see Histy...is she alright?" asked Neptune "I tried getting in to see her but the door wouldn't open"

"Oh you can actually just go inside, the door isn't locked" said IF

"Well...we never did try the door" said Terra while a group of four or five men (In striped clothes and hats) confronted "And what we can do for you fellows?"

"Hand over your wallets ladies and no-one gets hurt" they all got out bats and crow-bars which made Compa nervous and the others a bit peeved

"You have so picked the wrong ladies to mess with" said Neptune "We're not your run of the mills damsels"

The crooks came forward Terra cracking his knuckles when "When evil strikes, daring to harm those innocent or pure" a rather heroic voice called out "there's a hero that watches over the people, shielding them from the wicked evil of man"

"Is...that Nisa?" asked Terra looking round "It sounds like stuff she'd say but the voice is off"

"Those line do sound like they come from a comic book" said Neptune looking round

"Cease your villainy villains...lest you pay respects to those you have wrong!" it was then one of the crooks was literally jumped on, a girl stamping on his belly to knock him out before jumping off "But for threatening harm punishment must be brought"

A girl in yellow pulled out some poses, swinging her arms before putting her hands on her hips "It is I...Presto-man, here to save the day" the girl was Neptune's height her eyes covered in a simple mask of black with white triangles over the eyes. She has blond hair worn in pigtails held by a loose red loop. Her bangs are split in the center to frame her face. She wears an orange dress with two white lines on the torso and a red and white pocket on the left side. Spiked red material sticks out of the bottom, while red material stretches from the chest to the neck with an orange sphere in the center.

Her boots are red with two white straps on the toe and red bottom, with translucent orange material on the top half lined in white exposing her pale orange socks. Her gloves are red with loose orange translucent cuffs lined in white with a single button, along with pale orange sleeves that end below her shoulder. On her head is a white and orange cap with a big red button on the side. 

The girl proclaimed as she pointed to the girls "Fear not you scared maidens for I Presto-man will save the day and free you from the grips of their evil. Justice Fist" it was then she punched her fists, spawning sparking electricity to which she jumped knocked one out with a fist punch before shocking a second "You are no match for my justice"

"She...sounds almost like she ripped these lines from Nisa's Script" said Terra

"Presto-Man is so brave and powerful" said Compa happily "she always comes to the aid of those in need"

"Compa...hello this is so B-Sha" said Neptune sighing

"Wait, what do you mean Neppy?"

"It's obvious she's B-Sha...when you know Reason 1, it's only her eyes covered and reason 2...her picture is plastered on the giant ad board above her" 

Compa looked up to see B-Sha's picture – advertising sub sandwiches – and came back down with a shocked expression "Oh my goodness that is B-Sha"

"Why are so surprised?" asked IF "her disguise isn't even...that good" B-Sha had kicked another goon out and with a rocket-launcher (That look more closer to a toy by it's large tube and orange colour scheme) fire missiles to defeat the other ones "A lot of people, from what I know, know this is B-Sha...so we just tend to let her...do her thing"

"Well...what makes her happy I guess" said Terra as more goons showed up "and reinforcements"

More of the same dressed goons, with bags of money and valuables, came forward "Boss we got the...ahh boss and our men"

"It seems Presto-man has found more evil to punish" she said beating her chest "I won't allow the stain of villainy to tarnish the vest of justice"

"Oh yeah...what can one little girl do?" they all put down their bags and punched their hands

"Do you mind if I cut in?" said Terra going to B-Sha

"What's with this kid?" "Don't get cocky"

"Stand back citizen" said Presto-man strongly with an arm out "Allow a professional to handle this, I wish only to shield you from harm with my weapons of justice"

"Don't worry about me...right then" Terra jumped right in, approached up and with an upper-cut to his chin knocked the goon out cold.

The other goons approached, Terra dodging their punches until he blocked up, punched a goon's chest and threw him over himself. It was then he ran to an oncoming goon, slid under the attacker's legs and then jumped to kick the goon's back sending him into another. As the last one came to him, Terra simply stepped to the side with a chop to the guys back knocked him out.

Presto-Man was a bit bemused as Terra sighed "That's sometimes a con to fighting so much...ordinary fights are boring in comparison"

"You...beat them so...easily" said Presto-man breaking character before coughing "It seems my brand of justice rubbed on you and gave you much needed courage to deal your own justice"

"We'll go with that yes" Terra said playing along as Presto-man went to the girl

"I'm glad to see you are all unharmed and out of reach, and with the dust it's now to request my payment"

"Wait payment?" asked Neptune "you saved us and want paying"

"That's how it works with her Neptune" asked IF

"Now since I had aid..." said Presto-man "I shall only request 2000 credits from you young Ms"

"A bit steep isn't it?" asked Neptune flinching "But sorry...got no money, I mean does it look like I have big pockets"

"Oh right...then tell you what since I'm generous, and my first time saving you I'll let you for free. Be careful and enjoy your day" and with a grappling hook gun Presto-man took off.

Neptune and Terra were left bemused "Well...that was new I guess" said Terra "So B-Sha goes around as a masked superhero?"

"No-one knows why either" said IF "Or why she charges for saving people, then again if I were saving people...I would ask for money to get food and stuff"

"Well with the trouble all gone now" said Compa "Let's go see Histoire now" as they headed on, B-Sha with mask off looking troubled over the group

"Well...it had to happen some day I guess" said B-Sha sounding troubled "IT's not like I could hide forever...Neptune of Planeptune"

END OF CHAPTER

"Well we're now in the Planeptune Arc of things it seems. Neptune is forgotten, at least to her towns people...and B-Sha runs things who I'm sure nicked her material from Nisa...and speaking of which she will appear in this arc...for how long is up to the author. Right before the Outro, it's DLC character time. However Presto-Man IS a reference but as hint it semi-spoils another reference just wait."

"Now girl 2 of 3 DLC girls from Megadimension is Nitroplus, named after a company of the same name. Nitroplus makes visual novels, more darker or adult theme – and NOT in the lewd sense – but saying that they do have a mascot in Super Sonico a young girl with pink hair...and really large boobs, I'm not being lewd I'm not kidding just type her name in. Right onto the outro and it's IF"

"Hey everyone...hope you don't mind me coming in, as long as I don't get anything corny it's fine by me. Next time on Neptunia's Second LC: After meeting with Histoire and discovering the world, another dream troubles Terra further why a chance run in with a game store lets Nep meet B-Sha properly, as well as...an all too familiar dark rodent. Stay tuned for Chapter 2: The truth of the nation? See you then"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

6.6K 118 12
There exists a world which is known by the locals as Gamindustri. In this world, four goddesses rule over their own nation. These four, known as "CPU...
121K 2.1K 35
(Sequel to this story in the works! Vote for it if you wish to see it) Hello to all my glorious fans. This is my World of Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'...
15.3K 173 32
(Sailor Moon Male Reader x Hyperdimension Neptunia) Our Hero (Y/N) once called Sailor Knight had lost his powers after the final battle of queen bery...
4.8K 57 9
It's been three years since anyone has heard from the CPU's or the Oracles. In that time, Gamindustri has fallen to total chaos. The CPU candidates h...