Every Broken Piece Of You

By Jo03Jo

Vicky was just getting back on her feet from starting over. Then enter Luke Hemmings, the rockstar that cause... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Forty-Six

81 4 0
By Jo03Jo

Vicky's Pov

We decided to spend the day with everyone off running around on the beach, I had chosen to sit and watch our stuff with Charlotte since I was still feeling a little jet lagged and super lazy. Charlotte and I spoke for a while about what we do for a living and the band and her relationship with Ashton, but she was tight-lipped about the relationship, I'm guessing because she wasn't sure how much I knew.

After a while, Luke came running towards me, I thank the heavens I have on the sunglasses we got on the way to the beach since I watched as his shorts hung low because they were heavy with water and every other inch of him was glistening with droplets, his hair has curled, dripping and clung around his gorgeous face, he had a huge grin on his face and I could feel my face react and break out into a wide grin too.

The rest of the afternoon at the beach Luke sat with me, Charlotte had excused herself to take a walk with Ashton. When Calum got back, I went to get water and ice cream with him, despite Luke offering to go with me.

"So Vicky, you and Luke seem to be getting pretty serious." The topic had me bursting out in laughter.

"Oh, Calum where did that come from?" I had to ask. He seemed a bit shy but went ahead confidently.

"Luke probably hasn't told you this yet, but he is crazy about you and from what I've seen and the way you look at him, I would dare to say you feel the same way." I nearly choked on my water as we strolled back to our spot.

"I don't know Cal, I mean, I like him, yea sure, but it would be stupid to think we could have a relationship. I mean look at Ash and Charlotte. You can see she loves him but it hurts her whenever he leaves and I mean she has had time to adapt to it and grow with you guys."

I stopped and sighed as I looked out at the ocean with the sun begun to set. "I'm not sure we're ready for anything." I smile as Calum looks at me with a concerned look. "We both know that this isn't more than it can't be." I link my arm with him as we continue to walk.

He seems deep in thought and before he can say anything else, I let go and walk over to where Luke is watching us, Ashton and Charlotte just arrived from the opposite direction and Michael is staring at Steph while she laughs at whatever he said, most of their friends left earlier, so it was just us left. We hand out the refreshments and when we're all done, it's time to go.

By the time we all get to Luke's house, Liz has made a really good looking pasta dish, the sight of it instantly making me hungry, having had butterflies occupy my insides for the most part of the day and the distractions of Australia had made me forget that I hadn't eaten since breakfast. I excuse myself to shower and get dressed.

We all sit and eat at the table, joined this time by Luke's brothers as well as Michael, Calum and Ashton's moms. Stephanie nearly stroked out when she met Michael's mother, throughout dinner, I could tell she was nervous and she was on her best behaviour.

I tried to distract her with talk about how hot the boys looked on the beach and what we were going to do over the next few days here in Aus. After dinner, Ashton, Charlotte and Calum had left to take Charlotte home. Steph and Michael sat with Luke's brothers in the lounge while Luke had taken me to sit with him by the pool.

We weren't that affection today since we barely had time alone, but now that it was just us, I could feel the need to touch him take over. I looked up at the night sky and enjoyed the breeze, it was a lot warmer with my hoodie on.

"Your mom is really nice." I blurted to break the silence.

"Yeah, she is pretty great. She really seems to like you a lot, and Steph of course." I smiled and out of the corner of my eye, I could see him biting his lip ring.

"What did your mom have to say when you got the lip ring?" I couldn't picture Liz upset, but I can believe she wasn't happy either.

"Yeah, it's a funny story actually." I waited for him to continue as he thought about the memory. "I was 17 at the time, I told her I wanted to get my lip pierced, she told me I was crazy and I wasn't allowed too. I went with Michael and Izzy to get the piercing about a week or so after I had told her I wanted it. When I came back, I expected my mother to freak, but she didn't say anything about it for a while. I tweeted about it before I got home and apparently, she knew because of the tweet. I didn't even know she had twitter."

I bite my lip to stop laughing, I could tell he held the memory close to his heart. "Anyway, I told her I was old enough and that technically I wasn't living under her roof anymore. It took about 2 months before we spoke about it." I nod and let the silence take over.

"I got my nose and ears pierced and my first tattoo more or less at the same time, it was just after my parents and Nat had a hard time getting me to calm down. It was also around the time Eric and I lost our minds." I take a deep breath, Natalie and I barely spoke about this and Steph knew about it but we have an unspoken rule about not talking about it.

"I guess the only thing I regret about my behaviour was that I wild and crazy. I gave my sister hell and it's because I felt like I didn't have any guidance and I honestly felt lost. I drank every day, I wanted to do everything I wasn't meant to but I think of the ink and the piercings as a reminder of where I come from and where I want to go." I sigh, I tilt my head as I look over at him and he has a small smile playing on his lips.

We sit there in silence enjoying the night air for a while. As the night grows colder, I stand and Luke follows, "I think it's time to join the party." He nods and holds my hand as he leads me back into the house, the simple contact warming my body against the evening breeze.

As the night continues, we all end up on the couches watching movies. Luke and I are sitting on opposite ends of the two seater sofa, while Michael, Steph, Jack and Ben are sitting on the big couch, with Zoe dozing off on Liz's lap on the single seater. We watched some comedy and I didn't realise I had fallen asleep until something shifts my body, it's then that I register Luke pulling me over to lean on him while he drapes the blanket over our legs.

When the movie ends, Steph almost pulls me off of the couch to go to bed then I notice that everyone else is gone. "Where is everyone?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"Michael and Calum took their moms home and Jake and Ben left with Luke a few minutes ago, I don't know where they went but they should be back any minute now and Liz took Zoe to bed." I nod and as we make it to the top of the stairs, the front door closes and I stop, waiting to see Luke appear at the bottom of the stairs.

It seems like a small infinity before his dishevelled hair and black jeans appear at the bottom of the stairs. I barely notice as Steph, reaches for my arm and whispers, "I'm going to bed."

I vaguely feel my head nod as he starts up the stairs. When he is 3 stairs down from me he stops and his eyes scan my face. I take in all his features as I stare back at him. I feel my breathing hitch as I take a step lower and I reach up to cup his cheeks in my hands, I can't stop my body from wanting to touch him anymore, it feels like it's too much and it's been too long.

His eyes flutter closed as I take the next step down and I am one step above him, like this we are almost the same height. "Hey Young Skywalker, where have you been?" His eyes open and he appears to be disorientated, he shakes his head and hugs me.

"I was talking to my brothers. They really seem to like you, like I knew they would." He mumbles into my chest as I run my fingers through his hair.

"Oh really now, that's good to know. Who is single Jack or Ben?" he lifts his head and I can't help the laughter that falls out as he grumbles something.

He shakes his head, "Not funny." I grin and his eyes seem to pierce right through me.

"You look tired." He nods and I know we both need to go to bed, tomorrow they are going to the studio and Steph and I are supposed to go with them.

"Let's go to bed, it's late." I pull away and he pulls me in closer.

"I miss sleeping next to you." He whispers and I smile.

"Me too." I mouth before he presses his lips to mine.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders and his arms circle my waist. Before we got carried away, I pulled back. With a quick kiss on the cheek, I turned and traipsed up the stairs as he followed. He stopped me outside my door but I can tell something doesn't seem right, as he rubs the back of his neck before he whispers, "Goodnight Babygirl."

My heart pounded as my face flushed at the name, "Goodnight Luke." I walked into the room and found Steph sitting on the bed, she looks up and smiles at me as I walk over to join her feeling my heart ache with every step.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 30 21
Diana is broken, bruised. But when she meets 5 Seconds of Summer's Lucas Robert Hemmings, she falls hard. He forces his way into her life, forging a...
26.6K 478 44
Shannon McCormack is a young store owner with her new clothing line on the rise. she runs into 5 seconds of summer member Luke Hemmings and is thrown...
97.3K 1.9K 31
-COMPLETED- Isabelle Hawthorne is sure of three things. She loves her best friend. She loves her daughter. And she's definitely still in love with th...
7.1K 220 31
In which a fan falls in love with a boy in a band. © 2014 by jadedspn. All rights reserved.