Object of Desire [Editing]

By indigotee

"That's what I want though. She got beauty and she got a mind." More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 14 (Part 2)

11.1K 409 45
By indigotee

August A. Alsina

Earlier That Day

"Wassam my bruthas?" I shook hands with the boys including Quincy and took a seat. Laila was staring as soon I stepped foot in here.

"So down to the business, we know where Trigga finna be at. So the plans is to meet 'em there and let his ass have it."

Quincy explained his plan to the three of us and I watched Laila out of the corner of my eye, wanting to know why she was even allowed in hea'.

We had a few hours before it would be dark so I chilled with them, hyping myself up fa what we was bout to do ta'night.

"Here ya'll go. You guys seem a little tense." Laila came in, followed by two girls holding bottles.

I squinted at one of 'em knowing I'd seen her before.

The girl attempted to hand me the bottle but I declined, "Ion need ta drink befo' no job."

She smiled hard as hell and I looked at ha weirdly. I saw Laila giving her a look as well.

So I watched Quincy get drunk with these girls, Niko taking a few drinks as well but Sean was being smart, declining like I did.

The girl that seemed familiar was now ugly drunk and Laila was lovin' that shit, telling her ta do dumb shit like stand on the table and give Niko a lap dance, which he happily took.

"So August how are you and your girl doing?" Everybody's attention was on me and I sucked my teeth knowin' what Laila was tryna do.

"We doin' spectacular thank ya fa askin'. She just had a birthday, I'll tell ha you send yo wishes."

Laila rolled her eyes before glass breaking made everybody jump.

The drunk girl had spilled a full bottle on the floor.

"Ugh, Tori, you such a dumb bitch! Clean this up and get out!" Laila was screamin' at her and I shook my head, watching the girl start to cry while attempting to fix her mess.

Tori. Tori. The name was definitely familiar but I couldn't put my damn finga' on it.

"Aight, it's time for us to get ready and get up outta here." Niko said standing up, making Sean and I follow suit.

"Good luck, boys." Quincy said to no one in particular.

I shook my head before we went out to the truck, driving to where all this was about ta go down.

I sighed loudly, playing a game on my phone seeing as we'd been up hea' waiting on this Trigga dude for hours.

"Man let's just fuckin' go home." Niko said. He was restless and I could tell.

Two black cars pulled up and I recognized one of 'em as Mista Taylor's.

We got our guns ready and watched closely as three men got out of one car, Reed getting out of the other.

I squinted, Trigga looking awfully fuckin' familiar but I was unable to completely identify him due to the dark.

"Aight let's do this." Sean whispered and we all climbed out of the truck.

Niko fired the first shot and Mr. Taylor dipped back to his car as Trigga's men fired back.

I ducked behind a tree, unable to even see the nigga we was here to kill.

"August!" A voice I knew like the back of my hand.

I slowly came from behind the tree and my eyes widened in shock.

"MJ?"

Befo' I could even lift my gun and let bullets rip through his entire body like I'd been dreaming of doing for almost three years, one of his men shot me in my arm.

I fell back, looking up and seeing Niko and Sean firing at the niggas.

Sean leaned down, holding his hand to my arm and I groaned loudly.

"Call.. Man call Rem..."

I couldn't tell him call my girl, I was in too much shock and pain.

Fuckin' MJ was back.

Remy A. Taylor

I'd called Dayvid and told him what I found out. Him and Bahja came to the hospital with no hesitation.

They sat on both sides of me, my head in Bae's lap. I'd been in and out of sleep but I couldn't rest until I knew August was okay.

"Family of August Alsina?"

Ash was here, the two boys he'd been with at the party plus one and a woman I didn't recognize. Bottom line, Aug had a good turn out.

"August is alive, we were able to remove the bullet and patch him up. Luckily it didn't hit any major arteries or anything, so he'll be fine."

The entire room let out a breath.

"Can we see him?" The woman asked.

"As a matter of fact, he's been asking for a girl by the name of Remy." The doctor looked between me and Bahja.

"Nuh uh doctor that's the homie. This Remy." Bae pointed at me.

I smiled and Bahja walked with me to the room.

"He should be feeling the effects of his drugs sooner or later so if he falls asleep, its okay."

I nodded and walked into the room, "Aug?"

His eyes opened and I immediately started crying and he weakly pulled me to him.

"Don't cry baybeh, I'm okay. You good, you look like you had a rough night a'sum?"

I rolled my eyes, "August you got shot I didn't know what to do."

"Man, Remy, you know what I do and you know what could happen any day now." August explained to me but I didn't wanna hear it.

"August don't talk like that, please. I care for you a lot and I need you around so you can at least try to fucking live. For me." I pleaded with him and he looked away.

I sighed, "My mom and I got into an argument and I left again. I don't have anywhere to go I don't want to be anyone else's burden."

"Girl, yea you do. You gotta key ta my place, you can stay wimme as long as you need to, never a burden, love," He picked up my hand with his good arm, kissing the back of it, "Why ya knuckles bruised?"

I sucked my teeth, having halfway forgotten about my fight with my ex bestfriend, "Tori and I got into a fight."

"Tori... Fucking Tori... I knew the bitch was familiar." August started speaking to himself and I looked at him.

"What are you talking about?"

"Laila had this friend and the bitch was sloppy drunk. She left before me after they put her out and it was ya friend."

"Wow that bitch falling in with all the wrong people." I shook my head.

"Don't be fucking fightin' no mo' Remy. Aight?" He instructed me and I nodded.

The rest of Aug's friends and family came in shortly after that.

"I'm glad ya luh duck ass is okay." Ash said, shaking his head.

"I tell you all the time ta' leave dat shit alone, boy, but what do you do? Come back here and get shot!" The woman from the waiting room I'd noticed before spoke angrily.

I never in life thought I'd meet someone with a stronger accent than August but here she was.

"I'm straight, mama. I'm happy ta see you, too." August smiled, his words beginning to slur and I knew his medicine was kicking in.

"The doctor said the medicine he's on is supposed to put him to sleep soon." I said and August slowly looked up at me.

"Mama, I want you to meet my guh, Remy. Remy, dis my other special lady."

I froze up. I never thought I would meet Augusts' mother and I looked horrible.

Despite my horrid appearance I turned to the woman, reaching out to shake her hand.

"I'm Sheila. It's very nice ta meet you, even though I wished it was under betta' circumstances."

"Same here. It's very nice to meet you, Ms. Sheila." I returned the smile she was giving me.

"You are a very gorgeous young lady." She looked me over and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, only smiling bigger.

"I can say the same for you."

"Aight, enough of allat, I'm starving." Ash interrupted our conversation, making Ms. Sheila pop the back of his head.

"Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to my boys' lady." She chastised him all the way out the door and I laughed to myself before turning back to a sleeping August.

I leaned down, kissing his face softly.

I was so happy that he was okay.

Authors Note

Now yall know I had to leave yall hanging for a lil minute after the last chapter. Updates will be back steadily now, hi to my new readersss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.6K 41
28.3K 909 25
I wished I could have Ryder. With my goody two shoe of a sister, he's bound to get her. I mean look at her. She's everything a guy wants.
20.9K 713 40
She doesn't know how beautiful she is or how much I adore her I love her but she needs to love her
73.8K 746 33
jus u n Aug imagine dirty romantic love I'll do some for u holla