(DISCONTINUED)yandere simulat...

By xXanimefreak8Xx

read the title๐Ÿ˜‚ More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
author's note
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note please read
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chaper 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19

chapter 7

6.1K 154 16
By xXanimefreak8Xx

(Hanako pov.)
I was with my sister when I noticed a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair run by me. I got up and decided go after Her "I'll be right back" I said in my cheerful tone. "Alright" said my sister. I started looking for the girl and finally found her in the halls trying to catch her breath so I walked up to her.

(Your pov.)
I finally got away from those delinquents but I was so out of breath. "Hello miss!" Someone said in a cheerful tone. I jumped back startled but signed in relief when I seen the boy he seemed harmless. "Um hello there" I responded. "Are you alright I seen you running from something and wanted to see if everything was ok" he said. "Oh thank you for worrying but I'm ok" I said. He smiles at me and held out his hand "my name is hanako  it's nice to meet you!" He said. I smiled at his enthusiasm and shook his hand "I'm (y/n) it's nice to meet you to hanako" I replied.

(Hanako pov)
When I seen her smile my heart skipped a beat I never thought I would feel this way about anyone I was only happy to see my sister smile but (y/n)'s was better but why? Could it be love at first sight?! I want to stay with her even if it's as friends! "Well I have to go hanako it was nice meeting you. Bye" she told me with a small smile. I blushed and smiled "b-bye". She walked away and I just watched in awe but soon went back to my big sister and sat by her. All I could think about was that girl all day and how nice she was so I thought to myself I have to see her again. Soon....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297 21 5
โ™ก ๐ฆ.๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ.๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โ™ก โ•ญโ”ˆโ—ฆโ€ขโ—ฆโฅโ€ขโ—ฆ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , a young woman gets reincarnated into a zodiac horror romance yandere novel, and...
39.2K 1.4K 18
[yandere male harem x queen reader] You are a powerful ruler with the power of death. Your sister, who rules the land next to yours, invites you and...
5K 248 9
โ"๐˜๐š๐ง?๐๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ"โž โ™กห— โœŽ "๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜‰๏ฟฝ...
115K 6K 27
[สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡! แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ! ษดแดษด-สœแดœแดแด€ษด! แด. แด‡๊œฑแด„แดส€แด›๊œฑ x ๊œฐ. ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€] Welcome to ROMANCE, dear customer. At ROMANCE, we offer a curated selection of male escorts who...