Taming My Player

By confusedwithdreams71

Jaiden just started at a new boarding school. She decided at this new school she would live in the present an... More

Welcome to Hollows
Where are these boys coming from?
Internal Battles
Amami Per Sempre
Revenge
Big Kid Party
Party Time?
Memories
Room 3212
New Friends
Confusion
Stalking
Lies
Chinese Food
Lies Revealed
Changes

Movie Date

1.2K 18 4
By confusedwithdreams71

He wrapped his arms tightly around me and picked me up. My legs clung around his waist and my arms went around his neck. I looked up to him with questions in my eyes. He just smirked down at me and continued to walk. I gazed up at his tan face. He was so attractive. His strong jaw looked perfect, and was begging me to kiss it. His blond hair fell in a careless manner, and his bright blue eyes shined in happiness.

"Done eye raping me?" Ash asked mischievously.

My face flamed, and I narrowed my eyes at his cocky expression.

"I was n-not," I stuttered.

Ash's head leaned back, and he let out a large laugh. I began to giggle with him, and I leaned my head on his chest. It felt so natural to be with him. For the first time in a while I was genuinely happy. Ash had that effect on me in only a few minutes of being with him. I was giddy thinking about all the time we had ahead of us.

*********************************************************************************************************

*UNEDITED*

Ash continued walking with me clinging onto him. I was to busy reveling in Ash's nearness to be worried about where he was taking me. My nose was in the crook of his neck, and I took a deep breath. His smell was addicting, and I missed the comfort it gave me.

"Are you smelling me?" Ash asked with amusement lacing his words.

"Yeah I am. You smell so good," I responded giggling.

I peaked up at him to see that he looked pleased with my answer.

"Well I happen to think you smell pretty good yourself," he said smiling.

I laughed and held to him tighter. I wasn't worried about weighing too much for him to carry me because I knew just by looking at him he could handle it. His muscles were bulging out of his plain black T-shirt. I didn't know how he could just wear a T-shirt and not be cold.

"Ash, you should wear more than just a T-shirt. It's winter. I don't want you to get sick," I said worriedly.

"I'll be fine, baby," he responded.

I pouted quietly. I didn't like the thought of him getting sick. If he had told me to wear a jacket, I would have worn one.

"Why are you pouting?" Ash questioned smirking slightly.

"I am not pouting," I stated sassily.

"Right, that's why you're glaring at me, and you're pouting your bottom lip," he said chuckling.

"Fine, I'm pouting, but only because I'm worried about you. If it were me without a jacket during the winter, what would you do?" I questioned.

His eyes looked up and to the right which is what they did when he was thinking. He nodded his head after a few seconds of thinking.

"Okay, I see what you're saying. If it were you without a jacket, you wouldn't be leaving your dorm. I have an extra one in my car," Ash said then kissed my nose.

I realized we were now in the elevator. I hopped off of Ash because it would be very awkward for someone to walk in on that. He reluctantly put me down. Then, he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him until my back was against his chest.

"How are you feeling?" Ash asked quietly.

"Well I can't go back to school for a week. My ribs are still very sore, but I'm not bed ridden or anything that serious. My bruises are ugly though," I said while pointing at my face covered in bruises.

Ash turned me around and looked down at me with a serious expression on his face.

"You are so beautiful, even with the bruises," he said while kissing all the bruises on my face.

It felt so good for his lips to be pressed softly on my face. My knees went weak from his kisses, so I grasped his sturdy arms for support. The elevator opened ruining the moment. It opened to reveal the lowest level where some kids were hanging out. Ash grabbed my hand and guided me out of the dorm building.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused.

"Well I'm skipping class today, so we're going to go get some movies. We can have a movie day," he said smiling.

I grinned back knowing that our day was going to be good. We would most likely cuddle the whole time instead of actually watching the movies. Ash and I drove to Blockbuster talking the entire time about nothing important. He would ask me a question like my favorite food or color, and I would respond. It was fun telling him everything about me.

We walked around the store aimlessly while holding hands. His hand was larger than mine and was somewhat calloused which felt nice against my small soft hand.

"What would you like to watch?" Ash asked.

"I don't mind. You can choose whatever you like," I responded.

He immediately grinned mischievously and tugged me to the horror section. I gulped worriedly because scary movies were not my thing at all. In fact, I really disliked them.

"Actually, I don't want to watch a scary movie," I said hurriedly.

"You said I could pick out whatever I like, and I just so happen to like horror movies. We are going to watch them," Ash said matter of factly.

I rolled my eyes but complied. I wouldn't watch any of it. I would just close my eyes. Ash shuffled through all of the movies while I waited patiently. He had a whole stack of movies by the time he was finished. I didn't even bother looking at the titles because I wasn't going to watch them. We went up to the counter to check out the movies when I felt Ash stiffen up next to me. I stared up at him with curious eyes, and I noticed him glaring at the guy checking out the movies. My head swiveled in the guy's direction to see what he was doing to make Ash so angry. The guy made eye contact with me and gave me a smirk. He looked directly at my boobs without even trying to hide it. He made me feel self conscious. I began to back behind Ash, so he could shield me from his perverted eyes. Ash immediately understood what I was doing and covered me with his body.

"Stop looking at her like that," Ash said threateningly.

The guy sneered at Ash but stopped looking at me. I knew it was because Ash towered over the guy and looked extremely intimidating. I sighed in relief and wound my arms around Ash from the back. I hugged myself to him and whispered thank you into his back. He nodded in response, and I smiled. I felt so safe with Ash, and it was a nice feeling to finally not have to worry about anything anymore. Ash grabbed the movies and walked out with me, sparing the guy, checking the movies out, one last glare. Once we were back into the car, I saw Ash visibly settle down. He no longer looked as tense. The guy looking at me had obviously angered him.

"Someone's protective," I said smiling.

He chuckled and responded, "Yeah, I guess I am. It was really bothering me the way he was looking at you. He had no respect for you, and it was making you uncomfortable. No one makes my girl feel uncomfortable."

"Your girl?" I asked with a small grin.

"Yes, my girl," he said while leaning in to my face.

I moved my face closer to meet his. I knew I could trust Ash, so I wasn't worried anymore about kissing him. Right when our lips were about to meet he stopped. I opened my eyes confused.

"Are you sure you want me to kiss you now?" Ash questioned.

I responded by colliding my lips with his. He smiled against my lips and began to kiss me back. His lips felt perfect against mine. Our lips moved slowly and sweetly against each other. I felt the tip of his tongue glide across my bottom lip, and I eagerly opened for him. His tongue quickly invaded my mouth. He began to stroke his tongue against mine and explore my mouth. It felt beyond good, and he tasted like mint. I had missed kissing him so much. It felt like only a few seconds later, he was pulling back.

We both looked at each other with pure happiness. He reached over to grab my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"Come on lets go home," he said softly.

The ride back to campus was full of random conversations. We never once ran out of topics to talk about, and I felt like I could be myself with him. Once we were back to my room, he sat me down on the couch in the living room.

"Wait right here. I'll be back in a second," he said mysteriously.

I nodded curious to what he was going to do. Less than a minute later he came back into the living room with a bunch of pillows and blankets. In the open space in front on the plasma TV in my living room, he began to make a pallet. He placed blankets on top of each other and scattered a bunch of pillows on top. It looked very comfortable, and I got up to lay on it. Ash looked at me seeming proud of his work. I laughed at his expression as I sat down on it. I had to admit it felt very good, almost more comfortable than my bed.

Ash started the movie then moved to lay next to me on the pallet. I rested my head on his chest, and he put his arm around me. I cuddled closer, and I felt the exhaustion setting in. I didn't even try to fight the overwhelming need to sleep because I didn't want to watch the movie anyway. I fell asleep with the sound of Ash's breathing and the sense of safety.  

*********************************************************************************************************

Hey everyone! No, I have not forgotten about you guys! My computer completely stopped working, so I had to replace it. I finally got a new one today, and this was the first thing I did. Well, I know it was a lot shorter than usual, but I wanted to post something! I'll upload very soon. Tell me what you guys think of Ash and Jaiden together. Please vote it really means so much to me. Sorry for any errors! Love you all <3

-Sierra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 989 25
Kayla Summers, she is weird. She likes to wear knee-high tall socks over her jeans. She loves unicorns but also loves black. She is the most unpopula...
2.7M 72.7K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...
1.3K 46 11
Aimee Dyet is just a normal teenage girl. Aimee finds it hard starting at a new school because she's afraid she won't make any friends. But what will...
6.8K 191 36
About a 20 year old athlete (April) who goes to UCLA and obsesses over Blake Griffin. She meets Blake Griffin and thinks that that might be the last...