Camp Waters

By dailydosexii

He looked down, it was so silent the only thing filling my ears was the sound of the fire crackling. "Why are... More

Chapter 1: I Don't Do Pigeon Carriers
Chapter 2: 400 Year Long Journey To The Restroom
Chapter 3: Did somebody burn a Smurf?
Chapter 4: Bree I'm uncomfortable!
Chapter 5: The Taste of Snarky Bitch
Chapter 6: Ready to be a counselor?
Chapter 7: Drunk Thoughts and Mystery Machine
Chapter 8:Puppy with Influenza
Chapter 9: Do You Have A Seahorse?
Chapter 10: Shitty Weddings, Shitty People
Chapter 11: Traffic Light
Chapter 13: It Was The Bears
Chapter 14: It Was On People's Magazine
Chapter 15: Whiplash
Chapter 16: A Night of Mysteries
Chapter 17: The Stupid Creek
Chapter 18: He Broke Me
Chapter 19: The Odd Ones Out
Chapter 20: A Camp Telenovela
Chapter 21: Soccor skills and New counselors! Yay?
Chapter 22: The Vampire Diaries
Chapter 23: It all makes sense.
Chapter 24: You Owe Me 15 Dollars
Chapter 25: I like someone.
Chapter 26: First Kiss

Chapter Negative 12

5.2K 173 67
By dailydosexii

"Do you need a ride to the party?" My brother peeked his head through my bedroom door.

"No, I'm just fine dweeb. Dana is picking me up."

"I'm glad you took a shower, you stink after practice." He laughed and laid down my bed. I ignored him and finished straightening my hair, it was a struggle but I decided to actually make an effort tonight.

"Are you meeting Cathy there?"

"Of course, I shall not leave my boo thang waiting. Why are you dressed all up?" He raised an eyebrow and skimmed over my outfit before letting a laugh escape his mouth.

"Shut up loser! I'm actually trying today." I chuckled and leaned over to throw a pillow from my chair at him.

"You're really something aren't you, who are you trying to impress? Tryna find a boyfriend? A man? A scrumptious baby daddy?"

"God you should be happy you have Cathy because I doubt any other girl would tolerate you." I half-laughed while rolling my eyes in the process.

"Of course I'm lucky, hell, I'm the luckiest guy in the universe." He threw his head back and squished one of my gymnastic themed pillows to his face. "I think I'm in love with her."

"Jackson really?!" I turned around and faced him.

"Yeah..." He timidly said, his face starting to burn up.

"Awhhh!" I set my curler down and ran to my bed, throwing myself on top of him and shaking him vigorously. "My brother's in loooveeeee." I said stretching out the "ove"

"Get off of me!" He pinched my sides sending me hurdling off of him and onto the wooden floor.

"Are you okay?" He said stretching over the bed to look down at my now sore body on the floor.

"Just peachy." I got up and dusted myself off, smoothing out my skinny black leather pants.

"I think Dana just pulled up, I'll head over to the party later." He said peering out the window.

"Alright, how do I look good?" I went to the mirror and did a last minute make up check.

"You always look good sis." He gave me a genuine smile and I couldn't help but return one back. "Except after practice."

"Okay whatever." I did one last eye roll before grabbing my wallet and phone.

"You look hot mamacita!" Dana yelled from the driver's seat as I stepped in her red convertible.

"Me? Look at you!"

I'd known Dana since third grade, she was the only person I could depend on with everything.

Besides my brother.

"Do your parents know you're going to a party?"

"I just said I was hanging out with you, I didn't really go in depth. They've been acting weird lately, always quiet at dinner and stuff." I buckled my seatbelt and threw my hand up, feeling the cold wind hit my arm.

"They're probably just going through a rough patch, it could be stress from work. That's what happens with my parents." I nodded at her response and kept my eyes on the dim street lights.

Mom and Dad always fought, it wasn't really a big deal. They always made up after a while.

"Tommy's going to be there ya know." She wiggled her eyebrows and I almost choked.

"Really? Tommy as in the cute quarterback with the dazzling dimple smile?"

"Yes that Tommy, and apparently he told Corey who told my brother, who told his girlfriend, who told me. That he thinks Jackson's sister is cute."

"Shut up!" I practically squealed, I wasn't one to obsess over boys but Tommy was like a little baby Tatum.

"You reckon you'll finally get your first kiss tonight, lord knows you need it."

"Reckon? What is this, Texas?" I laughed and nudged her arm, it was harder than I expected because she slightly swerved off the road.

"Are you trying to kill us before we even get there?" She gave me a "are you insane" look before bringing her attention back to the road.

"So are you going with your brother to that loser camp this summer?" She took a sip of her flask and I cringed.

"No not this summer, maybe next year or something. He's always talking about how fun it is and how the kids who play soccer over there are I quote 'killer.' I'm pretty sure he's going to bring Cathy this year." I grabbed the flask out of her hand and took a drink of my own.

"I don't like Cathy, something seems odd about her." Dana shuddered making me chuckle lightly.

"I barely say any words to her when she's over at the house, she really doesn't seem to bad."

Dana reached over to grab the flask but I quickly took another drink, this time a much longer sip. "Okay thirsty girl, I'll just wait to drink at the party."

"You know me." I lied. I didn't want to tell Dana I had a problem with her drinking and driving, it's not like she would listen to me anyway.

"We're here." I stared out at the humongous house, it stood at least three stories tall with 400 people inside.

"This is gonna be wild." Dana parked her car by the side of the road and we both ventured inside.

Everyone was practically wasted out of their minds, only a few were not dancing but that was purely for the fact that they were too occupied mouth fucking somebody else.

"Jell-o shot?" A random guy said with two blue jell-o shots in his hands. I shook my head and Dana thankfully accepted, grabbing the cup out of his hand. I rolled my eyes and we headed to the middle of the floor to dance the night away.

•••

I couldn't find Dana anywhere.

It had been two hours of dancing on random people and drowning drinks that I hadn't even realized I lost my best friend in the crowd.

I stumbled outside trying to look for Dana, when I realized nobody was there I huffed and ran my fingers through my short brown wavy hair.

I slumped on the wall before sliding down it slowly and putting my head through my knees. It had been so crowded and smelly I was starting to forget the smell of fresh air.

"Hey pretty girl." I looked up to see a tall Tommy standing before me, I straightened up and gazed at him star-stuck. He bent down silently and tapped my nose before giving me his signature smile that drives every girl at our school literally bat shit crazy.

I definitely had a thing for dimples.

"I've b-been looking for you forever!" He rested his hands on my knees and I could feel my heart beat increasing rapidly.

"For me?" I said trying not to melt at his touch.

"You don't know what kind of things I-I want to do to you, everyday you walk into school looking so innocent and s-stupid." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Of course." I scoffed before shifting so his hands would fall off my knees, he ended up placing them right back on again making me extremely uncomfortable.

I'm tipsy but I also know a douche bag when I see one.

I wasn't going to be his conquest for the night.

"We should go inside..." He stared directly at my cleavage and I brought my hand to my chest to cover myself.

"No actually I'm okay, thanks."

"Oh come on." He gave me a sluggish smirk that sent chills down my spine.

I went to get up but he threw my wrists back hard on the wall, I squealed under him trying my best to get away but the way he was holding me and my legs made me pretty much stuck where I was.

I thought about my options, if I screamed would someone hear me over the blasting music? I thought about where Jackson could be right now, but knowing him he probably ditched with Cathy a long time ago.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good." He spread my legs and crawled in between them. I started screaming for help. He quickly covered my mouth with his hand and used his other hand to squeeze my wrists harder. If I wasn't so much of a complete mess I'd probably have the energy to fight him back, tears started to roll down my cheek and I felt like I could no longer breathe with his hand covering both my nose and my mouth.

"Good thing you didn't wear a belt."

"What are you doing!" Before I could even register who was speaking I felt Tommy being ripped off of me, someone was practically punching him to death on the floor. My vision was blurry and I couldn't even squint to see who my knight and shining armor was.

"Hey are you okay?" The light haired boy said before bending down and picking me up. It took me a couple minutes to catch my breath, he set me down on the table outside and I could feel his eyes on me as my chest heaved up and down.

"Thank y-you." I hung my head low and wiped the tears off my cheek, finally coming back from my nightmare. "I don't know what would have happened if you didn't show up."

"I'm glad you're okay. What's your name?"

"I'm um..." I was having trouble getting my words out and I felt as if I'd been dropped on my head.

"Did you forget your name? Is it George? I heard that's a pretty common name." I lightly laughed and he smiled down at me.

"I'm Bree."

"Bee?"

"No Bree." I said shaking my head.

"Oh." He skimmed over me and gave me a smile. "I'll just call you Bee."

I let a soft laugh escape my lips as I tried to calm myself down, "What's your name?"

"I'm Shane."

                                  • • •

"So your name is Bree, you have an older brother Jackson and your favorite color is yellow. You hate spiders because they are...."

"Ugly." I said finishing for him.

"Right, ugly." Shane laughed but continued on. "You have Ms.Marano's homeroom and your favorite subject is english."

"What's your favorite subject?" I said taking a sip of the water he had gotten me a few minutes ago.

"Lunch."

I laughed and looked down at his expensive looking watch, it was brown and black and had his initials sewn on it.

"Okay first boyfriend?" He looked over at me and I sighed.

This is embarrassing.

"Never had one."

"Okay get it, you like to play the field. How about your first kiss?"

"Haven't had that either." He looked over at me with his mouth hung open.

"You haven't had your first kiss." He said acting like I just told him I was wonder woman.

"No, I haven't. I know it's embarrassing."

"It's not embarrassing, honestly it's kind of cute. You're so pure and innocent." I looked away trying to hide my now tomato face.

"I can fix that for you..." I looked up in confusion and he was a lot closer to me now, breaking the space between us.

I was going to stand up and tell him how I didn't want my first kiss to be with a random guy at a party but my brain stopped me.

For some reason I felt like I could trust him.

He leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips before grabbing the back of my head and bringing me closer to him so I was sitting on top of him.

"You okay with this?"

I nodded and leaned in once again, this time with more passion as our lips worked together. It felt weird but it also felt right, like I was finally doing something exciting. I suddenly felt his tongue go past my lips and I gasped at the sudden contact.

"Wow Bee, you definitely act like you know what you're doing."
He said pulling away from me and staring down at my lips.

I caught my breath and looked around to see if anybody else was outside. Not a person in sight. I knew very well that if I wasn't intoxicated I probably wouldn't have the nerve to do this.

"So I was your first kiss?"

"Yeah."

"Good." He said quietly as he forcefully leaned in again.

Shane was somebody I definitely was going to remember.

wow spicy....

How did you feel about this throwback chapter of Bree's life? Do you understand a little bit more now? How about Jackson and Cathy?

Should i post another chapter tonight or tomorrow morning?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29 0 11
"Seats taken." "Yeah sure, I'll leave when your many buddies arrive to fill them." Sarcasm, her favorite form of expression. She's no stranger to ann...
63.1K 2K 48
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
33.1K 1.9K 55
"To what do I owe this honor?" his voice is trembling with laughter. Jee-buss... he finds this funny... "I saw a butterfly and followed it in here?"...
192K 5.6K 26
I, Skylar was accidentally sent to a Hot Boys Camp I mean ALL BOYS CAMP . At first I hated it but then I met the boys in my Cabin. They were the sex...