NoT oVeR yOu

By ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... More

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap64|I'm here for you, always
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap56|Questions

2.3K 332 363
By ArianaGrandeBabe

Camila's POV.

I woke up with my body buried deep into Y/N's side in our own bed. I'm so glad that we made up from last night. I mean I don't know what's been going on with me lately, but I can't continue to let it happen. My family comes first. Simple as that. And Y/N's giving me this chance to be there, so I can't mess it up. I have to be there for my daughter and Y/N.

If that means separating Shawn and I's relationship to being strictly all about tour to make Y/N comfortable. Then I was gonna do that for the rest of it. Because I wouldn't want her to put me in that position.

As I rolled over trying to go back to sleep all I could hear was the sound of a phone going off. I knew it had to be Y/N's since I had cut mine off last night.

I reached over her to pick it up hearing it continue to ring. I groaned as I went to push the power button to stop the ringing when I noticed that the call said 'Chanel'

I squinted my eyes at the phone. Maybe I'm just seeing wrong. I blinked a few times even rubbed my eyes. Still the phone call said 'Chanel'.

Oh hell no. Why haven't I ever heard of this Chanel person. Who was she, and what was she doing calling my girlfriend at this time?

"Babe. Babe wake up. Who is Chanel, and why is she calling you at 4:00 in the morning?"

"Huh?" She asked and I could tell she was not fully awake but I wanted answers now.

"I want to know who Chanel is." I said putting her phone down in her face sitting up some.

"Oh." She said before turning over facing the other way.

I hit her shoulder and shook her. "Y/N I'm not joking."

"Alright, Alright. She's umm the- the girl who drugged me." My eyes grew wide when she said that. I can't believe shes even still in contact with the person she claims raped her!

"Oh! You mean the bitch you lied to me about and went out with behind my back."

She shook her head. "If you want to put it that way Camila."

"If I want to put it that way? No it is that way Y/N so stop trying to down play it."

She groaned and sat up taking her phone from my hands. "Camila, it is too damn early for you to be yelling in my ear about this shit. So please just go back to sleep babe."

This only made me more upset. She was just trying to push it off like it was nothing, when it was obviously something. I mean why was this chick still in contact with her in the first place.

"Y/N you better get up, I know you hear me." I said now pushing her body over.

"Baby." She groaned while turning to face me.

"Get up and talk to me Y/N." I said while folding my arms across my chest. "I'm not going back to sleep until you do."

She closed her eyes and groaned. "Camila, baby. I don't know why that girl is calling me alright."

I shrugged "Why do you even have her number Y/N, what do you have to talk about with her hmm? She raped you as you call it so why in the hell are you even communicating with this chick!"

"Baby please."

"No Y/N, I want to know. Or do you have something to hide?"

She rolled over on her back and sighed. "Camila I don't have anything to hide."

"Then why do you have that number saved Y/N?"

"I don't know honestly I guess I just forgot to delete it from a while back when I first got it."

"Mmm." I said sitting back against the headboard crossing my arms.

"What you don't believe me or somethin?"

"Didn't say that." I spoke shortly and Y/N just stared at me. I knew she could tell that I was lying. Because I didn't believe her at all.

"Yeah but your 'mmm' said it all babe."

I rolled my eyes my folded my arms. She reached across me pulling my body to hers. I moved my face trying to push hers back as she laid her head in between my neck giving me small kisses.

"Come on baby don't be like that. I wouldn't lie to you and you know it."

"No Y/N stop it." I whined trying not to let a moan slip from my lips.

She leaned back to look at me before starting back. "Why would I when you don't really want me to."

"Mm." I moaned as I moved my head giving her better access.

There was no doubt that it felt like heaven, but I had to stop her. I felt like we needed to have a talk about what happened last night.

I grabbed pushed her back by her shoulders and shook my head. "Y/N."

She groaned and closed her eyes. "Camila what's your problem?"

"Y/N are you forgetting about what happened last night?"

"No, but I'm trying to."

I sighed. "Babe."

"Camila. I really just think we should move on from last night, or this morning. It wasn't a good moment for us."

"I know but I wanna talk about it because I still feel so bad about what I said to you and we're starting to have too many of these moments."

"We both said some things Camila and I just want to forget about it and move on."

I shook my head. "No Y/N, that's our problem. Every time we get into an argument you always want to push past it and act like it didn't happen. But we can't continue to do that baby."

"Alright Camila, you want to talk." She said while sitting up from my lap facing me. "Let's talk then."

I nodded. "Ok well first I just wanted to let you know that I really was planning on coming home three days ago and I really did get caught up with some things from your."

She rolled her eyes. "Ok Camila and you could pick up your phone to call and tell me that?"

I shrugged looking from her down at my hands.

"Camila I would have understood if you would have just told me. Yeah I would have been a little pissed but what can I do. This is your career we're taking about."

"No, I-I just didn't want to make you upset." I said while letting my hand go down her chest.

"But you did. Then telling me that it sounds familiar, I thought we had gotten past what we went through."

"Baby I don't know why I said that. I guess I just want to make you feel the way I did when you were ignoring me." I shrugged.

Y/N stared at me and shook her head. "You are something else, really."

I pouted and wrapped my arms around her neck. "I'm sorry baby."

"Are we done talking now?"she said closing her eyes as she ran her hands up and down my body.

"No Y/N." I said slapping her hands away from my ass. "I still wanna talk about everything else."

She raised her eyebrow up at me "Everything else?"

I gave her sad look "Yeah, baby I know I hurt you with what I said. But I promise you I didn't mean it." I said holding her face in my hands, finding myself starting to play with her ears.

She sighed and smiled down at me. "Camila I know that. You right it did hurt me, I didn't understand what would make you say something like that to me. But I get it, it's ok it was a mistake."

Wow she was so easy to forgive me it was crazy. As mad as she was about it this morning I don't see how she's so calm about it right now.

Because I know if she would have been the one to say something like that to me, I would still be angry.

"No Y/N it's not ok. Nothing I said was ok, no matter how upset I was I had no right to say what I did to you." I felt myself start to tear up at the thought of what I said.

"Camila-" she said while grabbing ahold of my hands that now rested on her face.

"No Y/N, I want you to know that I appreciate you so damn much for everything that you've done for me. For listening to me and letting me back in Royalty's life, for giving me a second chance to prove myself to  you. It's all you and without you I don't really know what I would do."

"Baby." She whispered as she wrapped her arms around me pulling me into her body. "Baby don't cry, I understand that you made a mistake alright we all make those. And I know that you appreciate me, baby ok. I do."

I nodded as I sniffed back the rest of my tears as I held onto her body hiding my face in her chest.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you the way that I did."

I sniffed again beige looking back up at her. "Do not apologize, you had every right to. You were angry and I would've been to."

She sighed and we continued to hold each other letting the silence take over us.

"Baby?"

"Yeah babe?" I asked with my voice coming out much raspier than usual due to the previous crying.

"I-I umm I have a couple of things I need to talk to you about." She said nervously I could hear it in her voice.

I raised my eyebrow slowly raising my head to look at her still resting on her chest.

"Well ok, what is it?"

She looked at me before looking away trying not to make any eye contact. Now I was starting to get nervous.

"Baby, come on we just had a really good talk. Whatever it is that you need to talk to me about let's talk about it. I don't want us to have any secrets."

She cleared her throat as she ran her hand through her tangled hair. "Well umm i-its kinda a lot-"

I reached over and grabbed her hand in mine. "Talk to me Y/N."

She stared at me for a second before looking down at our hands.

"I love you Camila."

I smiled big and kissed her back. "I love you too Y/N now stop and come on."

"O-ok well-"

As soon as she went to say something we heard a small sound at the door. I sat up and looked over at Y/N watching her stand up to open the door.

"Hi mwomma!" 

"Aww whats up babygirl?" Y/N lifted a half asleep Royalty off of the floor and into her big arms. "Look baby your mommy is here."

"Hi baby." I smiled holding my arms out for her while she reached for me.

"Mwommy ere'!" She smiled her beautiful smile and I couldn't help but smile back. Her speech was really starting to get better, for her to be two about to be three she doing so good.

I hugged her little body to mine. "Aww yes baby mommy is here."

"Yay mwommy!" She yelled while pulling on my face.

I smiled as I brought her hands to my mouth placing small kisses in them. She giggled out of control looking at me.

I could feel Y/N's side of the bed dip in. I glanced over at her and she was smiling at us.

"Are you ready for your birthday this week Ro?" Y/N asked making her turn in my arms.

"Uh huh mwomma, bwirfday!" She said trying to repeat what Y/N had said and it was so cute.

Y/N gasped as she took Royalty from my hands laying her down on the bed between us.

"How old will you be babe, 1?!"

Royalty cheesed as she rolled over on her stomach into me.

"No mwomma. I bwig girl!"

"Hmm are you sure?"

She rolled back over stretching her legs out kicking Y/N.

"Yes mwomma! Bwig girl!"

"I know you didn't just kick me?"

I smiled watching the two of them interact with each other.

Y/N started to tickle her making her giggles become louder than before.

"No no, stwop it mwomma!" She laughed while she tried to move from under Y/N.

Y/N laughed as she stopped. "Are you sorry for kicking momma?"

Royalty's heavy breathing slowed as she nodded. "Uh huh mwomma, I sowwy."

"Mwommy." She whined holding her arms out for me.

I pouted and grabbed her. "What's the matter pooh, is momma being mean?" She nodded while putting her face in my neck.

Y/N smacked her lips "She's the one who kicked me."

"Y/N leave my baby alone." I said holding Royalty against my chest. "She didn't mean it."

Y/N smiled and leaned over placing her lips on Royalty's forehead.

"Ok baby momma is sorry." Royalty looked up from my neck to Y/N.

"Sowwy?" She asked while pointing up at Y/N with big eyes.

"Yes baby, I am."

"Otay mwomma." She said softly and I could tell she was falling asleep. But I don't blame her, it was extremely early in the morning for her to be up.

"Babe look at her." I laughed as I watched Royalty's eye close all the way.

"I knew she was still tired." Y/N said while laying back down on the bed.

I sighed and looked over at her.

"What?" She asked quietly

"Nothing it's just, we didn't get to finish talking."

When I said that her eyes grew. "Umm yeah baby I know, we can finish talking about it later when we're actually up."

I smiled and nodded "Sure." I stared at her watching her turn over on the bed checking her phone.

"Well I'm going to go back to bed, ok baby."

"Ok." I said while I placed Royalty down in front of my body. I was really tired to, waking up confronting her took a lot out of me.

I felt her arms snake around me as I made myself comfortable holding Royalty still.

I hope whatever she was going to tell me wasn't anything too serious. But for right now I'm going to focus on my family and spending this week with them.

"Camila?"

"Hmm Y/N?"

I felt her start to place warm kisses down the back of my neck making me smile.

"What is it baby?" I asked turning around a little to face her.

She looked at me and pecked my lips. "I love you."

I felt my smiled grow bigger than before. I rubbed her face with my hand and kissed her lips softly.

"I love you too babe, now let's get some sleep."

========
A/N

Soooo I hope you all enjoyed this chapter...be ready for what's coming next🙂

They're finally starting to talk things out, hopefully it  only makes their relationship stronger🙌🏼

I wonder why Chanel was calling?? Hmm either way Camila now knows who she is.

Wellllllll all things are good right now, enjoy it😩🙃

Let me know what you think 💭

Thanks for reading/voting💜also sorry for any mistakes📌

P.s. I promise you guys I will start to update and focus on my other stories when I finish up this book😌...(soon by the way)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.3K 53
"He will protect her life. She will protect his heart." You were perfectly happy with your life. So what if you beat up people? So what if you were t...
891 12 29
Fresh out of high school and with two kids on the way, Camila leaves behind everything she's ever known, her friends, her family, her kids and her fi...
1.1K 93 16
Camila has cancer and Lauren would do whatever she wants so they made a bucket list they would do everything camila wants before she dies is it goin...
224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...