Fixing Stitches (Mike Schmidt...

By The_Pseudonymous_One

June 2019 - 1st in MikexReader. We made it Y/n is a girl who just needs a job. She applies for a job at Fredd... More

New Job
Meeting "The Gang"
My Hero
Whos Doll?
Bad Dream
The Big Question
Second Night of Events
New Home
Hospital
Helping Jeremy
Looking After Mike
New Roomate
Stuff Happens
Guess Whos Back
Drowning Your Problems
Weekend
A Secret Place In The Woods
What Happened To Mike
Back To Night 1
Little Mikey
One Down, Four To Go
Mikes POV
Broken Bones and Bandages
Encountering Purple
Scotts Confession
Recovering Slowly
Its Too Late Now
Movie Time
Do You Remember Me Now?
I Think Chapter 30 ???
Surprise Visit
A Safe Feeling
Sorry It took a while
Meeting New Friend
Fun at the Park
But How?
Vincent's POV
Ch-ch-ch-ch CHERRY BOMB
Day Shift
Accused
Mike's POV
Questioned
Free
Contemplating
Finally

Maybe Chapter 31 ???

1.6K 42 10
By The_Pseudonymous_One

I wake to a soft light peaking in through the curtains. I groan and try to get up but i was pulled back down my some unknown force from around my waist. I hear a sigh from behind me and a strong smell of alcohol wafts into my nostrils. It was disgusting. I always hated the smell of alcohol, and now it was coming at me all at once. What was going on. I thought i was at Scott's place. I try to get up again but the same thing happens and i'm pulled back down. Muffled noises came from behind me. I slowly lift my head and look behind me. Mike? His arms were wrapped around me. I feel a light blush dust over my face as I panic to get out of his grip. I squirm to get out of his grip, but he just pulls me back. And I don't even think he knows he's doing it.

I keep struggling until I grab his wrists and pull his hands apart, thus releasing me and dropping me onto the floor with a grunt and a thud. I sit up and hear him shuffle a bit under the covers. I sit quietly until I am sure he didn't wake up. Phew. I wipe the sweat of my forehead and stand up quietly. I grab my phone from the bedside table and check my messages.

Scott- Y/N where did you go

Scott- Y/N?

Scott- Hey your kinda freaking me out

Scott- Y/N answer me i'm getting scared

Scott- Y/N you need to come home

Scott- are you ok?

I facepalm and remember I left Scott sleeping on the couch when I left.

Me- I'm ok

Scott- oh good

Scott- where are you

Me- just had to sort some things out, ya know clear my mind and crap

Scott- ok

Scott- just leave me a note at least when you leave next time, k?

Me- k, bye

Scott- bye

"Y-Y/N" I turn around and see Mike sitting up in bed with his legs still under the blankets.

"H-hey" I say awkwardly

"What are you doing here I thought you got all your stuff" He said

"Uhh yeah"

"Uhggg" he groaned as he held his head

"Hangover?" I ask

He nodded still holding his head.

"Ok, stay there" I say as I walk out of the room and to the kitchen

I grab him a glass of water and a bag of ice for his headache. I walk back in and Mike was still sitting there. Bags were under his eyes, probably from lack of sleep, and his posture was slouched.

"Here" I say handing him the ice and putting the toast and water on the bedside table.

"Thanks" he mumbles

He doesn't seem to be making eye contact with me.

"Look" i finally say "I'm sorry, for all the stuff thats been happening"

"No" he mumbles "I-it was my fault, I deserve this"

I sit on the bed next to him and look at him.

"No, i kinda overreacted" I say "I'm sorry"

He suddenly jumps from the covers and pulls me into a tight embrace.

"I-I didn't know what to do without you Y/N" he says "I-I was so lost and I felt so guilty a-and you were so hurt a-and-"

I cut him off as I start to sob into his chest.

For a moment, he he just held me until I calmed down a bit.

"I-i'm s-sorry Mike, I-i felt s-so bad a-and after t-that I shut e-everyone out o-of my l-life" I sob

He rubs my back and I calm down fully.

"Y/N this is my fault" he says "don't put this on yourself"

I pull away from the hug and look down at my lap. I feel a soft hand under my chin as Mike lifts my head ho my e/c eyes stare into his deep blue ones. I feel my face become hot as he leaned in and softly presses his lips against mine. This sensation, it was nothing like the first time. This time was more of a kiss to say sorry and patch everything up. It lasted long. It felt great. I finally pulled away for air. We both look at each other for a second. His face and mine, both red as tomatoes.

"I-I'm sorry that wasn't right" Mike started

"No it's-" I can't find the words "perfect"

He smiles at me and we kiss once more. Finally, everything was back to normal. How it was meant to be. I loved it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 150 12
Y/N is a 22 year old girl who still lives with her parents and her younger brother Gregory. She's desperate for a job, she's applied to many jobs, bu...
51.6K 900 27
All throughout their childhood, y/n and Michael have been best friends. After losing contact for three years, they never thought they'd see each othe...
103K 3.4K 16
πŸ”¦πŸ‘ΎπŸ• ──── πšπš—πšŠπš πš–πš˜πšŸπš’πšŽ! β”ŠΝ™ ・... ˏˋ Λ–*°࿐ 𝐌𝐒𝐝𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 π‘πšπ’π§ βŒ—βŒ— ˚ ΰΌ˜β™‘ ·˚ β‚ŠΛšΛ‘ΰΌ„Ψ˜ 𝐈𝐌 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ ━━━━━━━━━...
9.7K 354 43
πŸ”ŒπŸ”ͺFIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'SπŸŽ€πŸ”¦ A love story with Mike Schmidt and it's a fnaf fanfic that's based on the movie but it's a little changed. It's spicy...