Winter's Revenge // Peter Pan...

De ilikewarmhugs1235

Winter is the sister of the great Snow White, there life was perfect. Except when Winter starts working for R... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Sequel- Winter's Fate

Chapter 5

974 19 0
De ilikewarmhugs1235

 "You're different." Pan said. "Normally no one wants to be in the cage."

"Well no one is me." I said.

"I can see that." He said. He stood there and stared at me.

"Why do you keep on staring at me? Is there a bug on me?" I asked.

Peter Pan's Point of View

I looked at her as she gives me a death stare. I didn't know what to say. Nothing scared her at this point and I needed to get in her head. She knows everything about me and I know nothing about her. How do I not know anything about her? I stared into her eyes and I saw myself in her. The darkness in her eyes reminded me of what people say about my eyes. She then snapped me out of my thoughts, "Why do you keep on staring at me? Is there a bug on me?" She asked.

"No." I said.

"You see I don't believe that." She said. She came out of the back right corner of the cage and got closer to me. "Why are you trying to break me? I won't budge."

"Why do you think I would break you?" I asked in confusion. Seriously how does she know everything god damn thing?

"Because that is what you do. You break people and try and peace them back together like your own little puzzle." Winter said. "Your charm isn't going to get through to me. I don't care if I stay in this stupid cage until I die."

"Why won't you let anyone in?" I asked.

"Last time I did that I almost got killed." She said. "It isn't like you let anyone in either."

"Well it seems like you know everything about me, so why can't I know something about you?" I asked.

"Fine I'll tell you something." She thought for a while. "I love drawing."

"You draw?" He asked.

"Yes, I draw. When I lived in the woods I would draw things in the dirt so I wouldn't completely lose it." She said.

"That's nice." I said. She nodded her head. I suddenly got a idea and walked away.

"Finally some peace." I heard her say.

Winter's Point of View

I breathed in relief when I saw Pan walk away. I don't like letting people in anymore. I sat there for what seemed like hours until I saw Pan coming back.

"You're back." I said.

"I got a surprise for you." He said. "It's a good surprise."

"I don't know my version of a surprise is probably different than yours." I said.

"Stop talking." He said. He pulled out whatever he was holding behind his back. It was a notebook. "So you can draw."

"You're giving me a notebook?" I asked in confusion.

"Yes, Winter can you believe that someone can be nice to you?" He asked.

"Not really." I said. "Last time I checked, you didn't care about my feelings."

"I guess I am full of surprises." Pan smirked.

"You're also extremely good at making me want to slap that smirk off your face." I said.

"Man, Winter you're very violent." He said.

"If you were on my good side then maybe I wouldn't be as violent."

"So I am guessing I am not on your good side." He said.

"Usually when someone puts me in a cage, I don't always like them."

"I thought you liked the cage."

"I never said that I liked or didn't like it." I said. I looked back down and started drawing again.

"What are you drawing?" He asked.

"You'll see." I said. "Well it depends if I decide if I want to show you or not."

"Okay then." He said.

~

"So how are things going with Winter?" Felix asked.

"How do you think?" Pan asked. "She knows everything about me and I still know nothing about her."

"How does she know everything about you?" Felix asked.

"How am I supposed to know?" Pan asked. "But I hope what she is about to draw is going to help me learn something about her."
"You hope?"

"Yes, she is very closed off about everything." Pan said. "I wanted her to lose all of her memories about her past."

"Doesn't look like that worked out very well." Felix said.

"No duh idiot." Pan said.

~

"Oh you decided to come back." I said. I didn't even need to look up to know that it was Pan. "And you wanted to see the picture so here."

I gave him the notebook with the drawing. He looked at the drawing that I made and looked at me, "So what's the story."

"Hey, showing you the drawing is one thing, but telling you the drawing's story is completely different." I said.

"So you aren't going to explain a guy staring at a girl whose back is turned." Pan said.

"No, most likely not." I said. "I don't trust you yet."

"Okay then." Pan said.

"That's all your going to say." I said. "No, stupid smirk?"

"No, not this time." Pan said.

~The Past~

"Winter, I want you to meet someone." Queen Eva, my mom, said.

"Okay." I said. I followed her into the lobby and I saw a young boys back.

"This is Prince James." She said.

"Nice to meet you Prince James." I said. I bowed.

"Please just call me James." James said.

"Okay James." I said. "I am Winter."

"Nice to meet you Winter." He said.

"You kids go have fun." Eva said.

"Okay, I will see you later mom." I said.

"Okay sweetie." She said.

"Do you really think it will work?" King George asked.

"It has to." Eva said. "She needs to leave."

"My boy will get it out of her." King George said.

"Let's hope so." Eva said.

~

"So tell me something about yourself?" James asked.

"There isn't much to tell." I said.

"Come on there has to be something." James said.

"I love drawing." I said.

"Okay, well there has to be more."

"I love fighting and I hate pretending to be something that I am not." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I can never be myself around my family because they don't understand what I'm going through. They don't understand me and lastly I hate how much attention Snow gets and how little I have." I said.

"Wow that was deep."

"Thank you, I guess."

"Your welcome."

~The Present~

I wake up to my cage door being open, I looked around confused until I see Pan in the corner.

"What's the catch?" I asked.

"No catch. I am letting you out." Pan said.

"Really?"
"Really. Now come on." Pan said. "We are going to play a game." 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.4K 126 26
The storm took everyone back to the Enchanted Forest where they were last at when the Dark Curse was cast. Everyone was out for blood, with Snow a...
1.3K 29 9
Snow White and Charming was going to have twins Snow knew the future for her first daughter however she worried about the second Rumple didn't even m...
56.2K 1.7K 32
She hated him. She wanted to smash his chiseled face into bits. The problem was that, more than that, she wanted to kiss him. Between the two optio...
97.5K 674 24
{ storybrooke } In which Winter accidentally stumbles upon Storybrooke, a town with strange citizens. Be warned: * This book contains plotlines from...