I Hated Everything About You...

By musicXlife

One direction Larry story, going all the way back to audition days- when all the boys first met each other, w... More

I Hated Everything About You (One Direction)(boyXboy)
Chappy One
Chappy 2
chappy Three
Chappy 4
Chappy 5
Chappy Six
Chappy 7
Chappy Eight
Chappy 9
Chappy Ten
Chappy 11
Chappy Twelve
Chappy 13
Chappy Fourteen
Chappy 15
Chappy Sixteen
Chappy 17
Chappy Eighteen
Chappy 19
Chappy Twenty
Chappy 21
Chappy Twenty Two
Chappy 23
Chappy Twenty Four
Chappy 25
Chappy Twenty Six
Chappy Twenty Eight
AUTHORS APOLOGY
Chappy 29
Chappy Thirty
Chappy 31

Chappy 27

5.7K 102 17
By musicXlife

Well, I'm getting ready to wrap this up soon- I don't like longgggg, drawwnnnnn out drammaaaa--- gets boring. So a couple more chappys, an epilogue, and then i need to figure out what the hell else I'm going to do with my life....

another story about 1D? :/ Idk, writing means I've had no time to read... :S

I was thinking of doing a present story, based off this one, of Larry and maybe... but, idk

___________________________________________________________________

_Zayn_

Uh Oh.

I sat there looking at the screen, and then Harry, and then the screen, over and over again, until the random and incredibly awkward interview was over.

What the hell was Louis doing? At least that time he had stormed out of here to go find a part time job so he could pay the late fees for his movie rentals (there really wasn't a lot to do in this house), that had been disastrous, but he hadn't gone to this extent. He was now banned from Kwikie-Mart for harrassment, and Jumbo Video for never paying those late fees- but he hadn't caused this much drama!

I looked back over to Harry's face, which was frozen- absolutely stone. I didn't know if that was a bad sign, but I knew it sure as hell wasn't a good one. All the other members in the house looked over at Harry too, like they wanted to say something but...didn't know what. Worst thing was, I couldn't tell from their faces what they wanted to say either- how were they taking the news. Everyones opinion in this matter counted, because we were trying to become famous- didn't Lou understand that? The people's opinion- it mattered now. A lot. And...

I had no idea the extent of damage he had just caused.

On us a a whole, or...

I looked back at Harry again, who had snapped out of it enough to slowly get off the couch, like some weird robot, and walk out the door. Great- we couldn't have him go missing now. I quickly got up off the couch to follow him, Rebecca on my trail.I turned around, grabbing her shoulders.

"Becca...this is...do you mind if..." I asked awkwardly, not knowing how to word it. I wasn't good with words, or girls, so...

"Yeah babe, 'course!" Rebecca said worriedly, looking to where Harry had gone. "Just, tell him... I support him." She said, walking back into the living room.

I ran out the door, but nearly hit the guy I had been following. Harry was just standing there, leaning on the banister, looking out into the driveway expectantly. I really didn't know what to do now. Should I talk to him or...

"You okay?" I asked- talking is the option I went for, hoping i wasn't about to get smacked or yelled at.

"Yeah." Harry replied emotionlessly, and in a way that kind of made it clear he didn't want to talk to me about what just happened. But, he had to talk about it...bottling it up wasn't good either...

"Oh, okay..." I coughed awkwardly. "Just so you know...the boys and I..." I struggled to find the right words, or any words that would be appropriate. "We got your back home slice." I went with the classic American teen stereotype, even trying to add in an accent for effect. He smiled a bit, which is all I was hoping for.

"Thanks Z, but you don't have to say that." Harry replied, still not looking at me.

"Yeah, maybe but...it's true." I said. "We talked about it the other night, and we all love you guys way to much to do any of the stupid things Louis told us you thought we would- like why the hell would we kick you out of the band? You're an amazing  talent, and we would never find anyone as awesome as you- plus, you're the only one that knows how to handle Louis when he is having a tantrum because we have no more popsicles or PopTarts. We need you." I said, smiling and clapping my arm on his shoulder. He genuinely smiled, and that was good to see.

"Thanks Zayn, you guys are the best. But," Harry looked over his shoulder at the driveway, where a car was now speeding up the long path to the house. "I need to go talk to a certain blue eyed boy."

"Niall? At a time like this?" I joked, walking back in the house. I peeked through the window and saw Niall getting out of the passenger side, skipping away like only a merry irishman could, while I saw Liam obviously shouting at someone in the backseat. A dejected Louis got out, and I felt bad for the poor fellow- he was only trying to fix things...Louis style.

Liam got out of the car and Harry jumped off the steps, grabbing the keys from him and pushing Louis back into the van as he tried to get out. He hopped in the car and reversed out of the driveway, plowing through one of the ferns along the side. And that is why a sixteen year old should not be allowed to drive.

I sighed, walking back into the den, and hoping everything went as well as they could with those two. Last thing we needed was Harry coming back later tonight, having killed Lou and thrown him someplace. I would protect that kid my life but...there were some exceptions.

_Louis_

I was actually panicking.

How mad was he? Was he so mad that if I climbed up in between the seats to the front, he was likely to throw me out the window? Was he ever going to talk to me again (it had been an awkward hour and a half so far, with absolutely no words from him, and I wasn't sure if asking him to turn on the radio was a good idea, and if/when he did, was I going to be yelled at? Because if so, I would prefer the silent treatment- I felt guitly enough on my own...

How hurt was he? Was he so hurt that he could never look at me again (yeah, even when he threw me back in the van, he hadn't looked at me). If I explained myself, sat in front of him and looked in his eyes, would I find betrayl and sadness? Cuz, I seriously might kill myself if I was the reason for such pain. Well, I wasn't suicidal but...I would live the rest of my life in misery. Except when I went to go see a comedy, becuase I wouldn't be able to help it- but in my heart I would never forget that I had hurt my...Hazza.

What the hell where we? He was mine and I was his, but...what did that mean?

Where we the same as how we were before I opened my big trap and messed everything up? I sighed, for like the millionth time, not sure what to do.

"Hazza, I'm sorry." I said, also for the millionth time. I hadn't gotten a reply yet, and wasn't expecting one now, but I kept saying it- and it still felt like I was nowhere close to able to express how truly sorry I was- I may have just ruined everything, for him and for us and...

"God, Harry I'm sorry." I said again, now choking back tears. Oh Lord, I could feel them...I swallowed them back- I wasn't allowed to be all teary eyed- it was my damn fault.  Liam had yelled at me, had told me that I had better find a way to fix it but...I didn't know how.

After the words were out of my mouth, I felt the car jerk over to the side of the road and Harry threw the gears into park. Honestly, if Harry was about to kill me, he might as well have just stayed in the middle of the road. It was like nine at night, on a deserted back road- I couldn't figure out how to unclip my seat belt as he whipped his door open- I was a goner for sure. I didn't even scream for help: 1) who the hell was going to hear me? 2) I deserved whatever was about to happen.

In the 4.7 milliseconds it took him to unclip his seatbelt, hop out of the car, and slide the back door open, I had managed to mentally prepare myself for a brutal beating and even death. It was fine- I missed my Grams anyways, and I was pretty sure I was decent enough to make it into heaven- minus that one time I went ot jail for pissing in the fountain naked (tequila- never again).

I scrunched my eyes closed, waiting for the pain. All I felt was...

his lips.

I opened my eyes wide to see him basically on top of me, looking...damn sexy. I closed my eyes, wrapping my fingers in the curls of his hair. I have no idea what was happening, but I would take it any day- this may be the only bloody one I've got left. My seatbelt unclipped, and Harry pushed me (none too gently either, but I was too caught up in the moment to realize it hurt) in the back part of the van, where we had taken out the seats yesterday to load our new foozball table into and bring it over to the house (turns out filling it with water and playing "Foozball- swim edition" breaks the thing. Lesson learned).

I have no idea how, but we managed to get our shirts off in the small space, not separating our lips for anything but a couple seconds of air. His hands were all over my body, and honeslty...I was loving every second of this. I tugged him closer by the waist of his jeans, unbottoning them in the process. We kept kissing as I slid my hand...

"No." Harry said, getting up and hopping out of the car and back into the front seat. I sat back there, gawking, as he changed gears and started driving.

"Oi! How can you just do that to me! You can't get me going like that and then-"

"How can you just burst into someone's interview and do that to us? To me!?" Harry shouted back at me, turning his head a bit (which made the piece of junk van head towards the ditch- dear Lord, this is why 16 year olds shouldn't drive).

Damn, he had me there. I shut up, throwing my shirt on, but not giving him his- my petty way of getting back at him for practically blue balling me.

***

Another hour at least, and we had finally made it to a town- well, a small as one, but a town none the less. I had no idea where Harry was going, or why he was taking me with him, but if he wanted to throw my body someplace no one would ever find it, our floor would be a much shorter distance. I didn't know where we were exactly, due to the fact that I dozed off for a bit there, but I knew we were far away from London- not that I minded. I came from a decent sized town, but nowhere near the population of London. We had a big old church just like that though, and a poultry right over there on Bingley...as I looked out the window, I finally on.

"What the hell are we doing in Donny?!" I asked- was he going to personally send me back to me mum in a body bag?! I didn't want her to see that!

"Same thing my mum is." Harry answered, surprised by my outburst- clearly he hadn't realized I had woken up. But what about his mum? She lived hours away, in that Chapel villiage right? What the hell was going on? Were we in trouble with our famillies- were we both being sent packing by Simon? Oh my God, if I caused that...

"And what's that?" I managed to choke out, praying that none of the ideas whizzing about my head were correct.

"We all need to...talk." He replied evasively. Oh my God- why was he making this so difficult for me? Did he not realize I was having a hard time breathing? Did he care? I wouldn't be surprised if my face was purple right now.

"What the hell do you think we need to talk about meat head- us." He replied snappishly. I got the point and just shut up.

***

The next morning, Harry and I hugged our mothers, and loaded ourselves back into the van- this time, with me driving- and made our way back to our temporary home with news for the boys. I opened my phone and saw the unread messages from said boys, and realized they had news too.

Where'd you go? --Niall

You coming back tonight?-- Liam

Are you still alive?---Niall

I prayed for you mate-- Zayn

I ate the last Pop Tarts, just so you know -- Niall

Don't be mad, but there's no more Pop Tarts- go pick some up if you're coming home, I don't want to hear you whine. Love you man-- Zayn

Guess you're not- just so you know, Uncle Si made an interview...for all of us- plus him for tomorrow, so hurry the hell up and get home-- Liam

Clearly Harry got that one too, because we both looked up at the same time and said

"Oh shit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 1.7K 19
Louis hates boybands in general. When he meets Harry Styles for the first time, he hates them even more. But then, things change quicker than he woul...
30.8K 670 62
Harry and Louis, the guys who hate each other. Harry doesn't like Louis because of his ego and Louis doesn't like Harry because he's too soft. The w...
393K 1.2K 197
Favourite, popular Larry fanfics... (Also a book 2)
64K 3.4K 17
A story that I wrote together with my readers based on their suggestions what should happen next. Harry and Louis met on a summer vacation and fell...