MAKE IT NASTY ━ sweet pea

By -veinix

"I GOT THE SQUAD TATTED ON ME FROM MY NECK TO MY ANKLES." riverdale season 2 sweetpea x female oc [ UNDER ED... More

ACKNOWLEDMENTS
CAST + PLAYLIST
SUMMARY
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
haha yo um its ya girl

CHAPTER TEN

4.2K 95 5
By -veinix

thank you for 1k!! <3

[ CHAPTER TEN ]

rocky sighed as quietly as she could while entering the jones trailer, in hence of the beginning of his initiation. she guided herself over to the couch with toni as the held on to hotdog the thirds collar chain in avoidance of making unwanted noise.

"are you sure he's not a pussy, him and his northside buddies probably suck each other's dick every weekend while they share petty secrets." fangs whispered at the two girls who had slight faith in the jones boy.

"for all we know he doesn't even have a dick and he is actually an pussy who can't behold his loyalty." fangs continued to rant as he put on the monster mask.

the two girls snickered at his appearance causing him to snap his head in a different direction caused by the lack of sight.

"big words now?" rocky teased her brother making the girls to once again snicker. "shut up i'll kill you." he spat. "i'd pay you to try." rocky fired back.

"you boys ready?" sweet pea said loudly enough for the group to hear but not sleeping jughead. the men simply nodded and headed towards jugheads room. "release the beast on the code word baby." sweets said looking back at a smiling rocky.

she giggled and nodded as he turned around only to walk into the wall, once again because of the lack of sight. the brunette almost laughed out loud, but she held it in by biting her lip, toni on the other hand was snickering so loud it almost sounded like a windex bottle trying to spray the last of its liquid.

+

sunrise was amongst the teens as rocky and toni sat back down on the couch after stealing some of jugheads food, they waited for the commencement to happen.

rocky heard rattling, excited to see what would happen and how jug would handle the initiation. she feared as to what would happen if jughead did perhaps pussy out, it has never happened before, she was estranged to a scared serpent.

the two girls heard jughead yell and sweet pea begin to talk. "your initiation begins now." rocky heard sweet pea say, the walls were thin.

"with you assuming guardianship of the beast." as soon as the two brunette girls heard that sentence, their firm grasp on hotdog loosened. the girls watched as hotdog charged into the room.

"you've got to be kidding me." rocky laughed as she heard jughead complain before shutting his trailer door. "thanks for coming baby." sweet pea said kissing her forehead,her cheeks tinting to a bright pink.

"you're welcome." rocky giggled, kissing his cheek before heading to her truck. "if i could throw up on you guys, i would." fangs said in disgust as he tried to get the replaying scene out of his head. "you're just jealous cause i took your man." rocky laughed loudly as fangs shoved her.

+

"so what do you think of the beast?" toni asked jughead as they made their way for the concrete stairs. "he stinks and he barks all the time." jughead replied looking at the two girls.

"wait till he throws up on your bed." rocky said trying to shake the memory out of her head.
"no boundaries." jug shook his head as well.

"every new recruit has to take care of hot dog. it's tradition." toni said looking at jug with her classic smirk. "by the way, this is our third hot dog." toni continued only to have rocky but in to the conversation, the two didn't mind though it's wasn't rude. "almost had a fourth after i almost drop kicked the damn dog into Mexico because he ate my spaghetti and then threw it up on my bed." rocky sarcastically smiled.

"hot dog the third?" jug asked rhetorically. "borderline ridiculous." he replied to himself shaking his head. rocky wondered how his hat always stayed on perfectly. "kind of like forsyth the third?" the group shared a quick chuckle before jughead drove off on his bike and rocky and toni headed to rocky's old truck to go to jugheads trailer.

+

the trio; which consisted of jughead, toni, and rocky sat around jugheads dinner table in the run down kitchen of the trailer. the two girls were helping him learn the six of the serpents. they listened as he listed almost all of them.

"a serpent never shows cowardice." jug head spoke while counting on his fingers. rocky was now leaned up against the counter eating a banana as she nodded he head, signaling for continuation.

"if a serpent's killed or imprisoned, their family will be taken care of." jug listed another as the two girls nodded again.

"serpents..." jughead began but soon lost his thought as the reminiscence of the law faded. he taped on the table with his knuckle and sighed as he tried to grab the memory.

"come on, focus. you need to take this seriously." toni encouraged him as rocky nodded agreeing with the multi colored haired girl. "this is very important for multiple people." rocky said as she looked at jug.

"i may of made a bet so i really need you to get this right." she added to her previous statement. jughead raised his eyebrows at what she jug said but shook it off with a low smile.

"okay i am, guys, i swear to god i am, just-" jughead sighed and got up, as he walked to the counter rocky followed him with her gaze full of concern. rocky could be nice to anyone she wanted but you had to earn it, and she knew jughead would be loyal and a good add in to the serpents.

he was caring, brave, he showed courage and confidence even when he thought he didn't have it, he also showed friendship; whether rocky would like to admit it when jughead talked them out of the pipe bomb plan she was thankful, to her it showed that jughead wasn't just looking out for his blonde girlfriend, he was also looking to keep the teen serpents out of trouble, potentially out of jail.

"are you scared?" rokki asked genuinely. "really it's not that scary, the gauntlet is just a tad bit scary but nothing to hold back on." rocky spoke softly and wisely.

"no, i'm not scared, it's just the beast and now these laws." jughead leaned on the counter as he contradicted himself.

"why back out now, why the change of heart?" rocky began her full imparted speech. "i mean look at it this way, you'll have a family that will always have your back. i know, they had mine when my mother left. they had my back when my father got arrested. i don't mean to be mean jug but our stories are very similar." rocky sighed as jughead began to speak.

"your dad helped cleanup a dead body?" he defensively said rolling his eyes. "cut the shit jughead, my dad went to jail because of a drug scandal that fucking snake charmer bitch tied him into."

"my dad and your dad both hit it hard with alcohol, both kicked us out, told us that they would get their lives together only to be thrown in jail, and then get pissed at us for saying i told you so, when mine got out he was a better person, look him now; leading us, taking of us for FP, i can only hope that your father can hold it together like mine did. cause it sucks jughead, you and me would know that." rocky said wiping the tear that fell from her eye.

"guess who had our backs through all of that? tell me jug." rocky pushed to get the answer he knew out of him.

"the serpents." jug admitted sitting back down in his chair. "good now i'm not telling you as some bitch who wants money, i'm telling you as a friend. you can do this, you and me can bring back the southside glory." rocky smiled at the jones boy who simply returned it.

"i've never ever seen rocky cry, listen to her, those tears are from her heart not her eyes." toni added into the conversation. "let's start from the top." she ordered.

+

everyone gathered around tall boy and jughead. talking, yelling, and quite rock music could be heard from everywhere in the bar. the distinctive scent of alcohol and cigarette smoke was fuming in the wyrm.

"what is the fourth law?" tall boy screamed in jugheads face. "no serpent is left for dead." jughead yelled back.

"what, is the fifth law?" tall boy yelled once more. toni and rocky shared a concerned look.
"a serpent never betrays its own." jughead showed no fear which made rocky proud.

"what is the sixth?" tall boy screamed for the final time. "in unity there is strength." as did jughead.

tall boy put his arms down and slightly open, signaling for the serpent call. rocky and toni shared a quick smirk-full glance before reciting the call.

tall boy now had his arms out in a line, signaling silence through the wicked bar. "you know the laws." he said lowering his arms while turning back to jughead. "now it's time for the next trial." he spoke looking amongst the people gathered around the scene.

rocky watched as her boyfriend got up moving to the side, to reveal a glass cage with two rattle snakes guarding a knife that was stabbed into a rock. rocky shuttered as the snakes hissed.

"retrieve the knife." tall boy said lowly starring jughead down. jug looked over at the cage and back to tall boy. "what?" jughead asked full of bewilderment.

"put your hand in there and grab the fucking knife, i have a hundred bucks sitting on the line that i do not even have, so don't give up on me now jughead." rocky yelled shaking her leg in anticipation.

"no encouragement you stupid bitch." rocky her her brother scream from the other side of the circle of people. rocky glanced over at sweet pea as she rolled her eyes with a smile. her stomach turned as he smiled and winked at her.

jug looked at the two girls who simply nodded for him to do it. rocky a bit more harder than toni.

+

"rattlesnake, rocky." jug said still full of questions as she wrapped his hand. on the other side of the bar sweet pea glanced over at rocky to see her wrapping jugheads hand. jealousy shot through his veins like a firecracker.

"it bit me and drew blood." he said highly concerned for his life. "you're such a baby." rocky teased. "one that had its venom glands removed." toni added watching rocky wrap his hand.

to rocky and jughead it was nothing but a friend helping a friend, both respecting the relationships they were in. but to sweet pea it was a warning sign. a sign to begin a meaningless payback that would soon bite him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 370 16
Its safe to say she illuminated him... ❝You afraid of Jones, Princess?❞ ❝Uh, well, a bit..❞ Started - 9 april 2018 Finished - 19 august 2018 [Sweet P...
39K 756 49
Sunshine Part 2 : Sequel to Ensoliellment Clemintine Bartholdy had lived across from Archie Andrews and Betty Cooper her entire life. Her father was...
382K 7.6K 41
In which the queen of the Serpents becomes just a bit more Deadly. Sequel to Family Season 3
415K 6.7K 60
𝗼𝗼𝗼. ┊ 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ...! " oh stop it! i love you! " ▍𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 ━━━━━━━ in which a kind hearted...