Two Sided [COMPLETED]

By emi_army_97

He leaves gentle, seductive kisses on my forehead, cheek, jaw. I can barely breathe. "What are you doing?" I... More

Chapter 1- i'll go home with you
Chapter 2- call to the office
Chapter 3- tutoring??
Chapter 4- your house or mine?
Chapter 5- stop stealing my fries you hoe
Chapter 6- intriguing
Chapter 7- go on a date with me?
Chapter 8- unusual casuality
Chapter 9- night of the party
Chapter 10- a kiss
Chapter 11- legs, boobs, & the mall
Chapter 12- THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!
Chapter 13- we're gonna expose you
Chapter 14- Sana
Chapter 15- detention??
Chapter 16- don't go
Chapter 17- halloween party
Chapter 18- hug
Chapter 19- kiss cam
Chpater 20- thanksgiving drunk dinner
Chapter 21- his marking
Chapter 22- permanently
Chapter 23- storm
Chapter 25- a confession
Chapter 26- i missed you
Chapter 27- inevitable
Chapter 28- was this a date?
Chapter 29- christmas trip
Chapter 30- confession pt.2
Chapter 31- make her mine
Chapter 32- lockscreen
Chapter 33- new years
Chapter 34- birth control
Chapter 35- cold and fake
Chapter 36- Valentine's Day fuck up
Chapter 37- happy for you
Chapter 38- it's an emergency
Chapter 39- viagra
Chpater 40- her dominance
Chapter 41- no shame
Chapter 42- petty bitches
Chapter 43- damsel in distress
Chapter 44- beach walk
Chapter 45- ass smack
Chapter 46- carnival
Chapter 47- three words
Chapter 48- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦
Chapter 49- "followed by something very bad"
Chapter 50- pitiful honesty
Chapter 51- i need your help
Chapter 52- the sneaky switch
Chapter 53- spend the night
Chapter 54- lala land
Chapter 55- tell me a story
Chapter 56- acceptance letters
Chapter 57- stuck
Final Chapter- speechless

Chapter 24- who took off my clothes??

87 6 5
By emi_army_97

JUNG HOSEOK'S POV

        How had things gone so wrong so quickly?

        One minute we were having fun, and the next it was raining, and now I'm alone, desperately looking through the intensifying storm for Ji-won.

        I know how scared she is of storms, her worst fear of all, and I can't even come close to imagining how she must feel right now. A panic spread through my whole body, such adrenaline, I needed to get to her fast.

         I rode through the forestry, trying to go in the direction I remember Rapmon running off in, but it continuously became more difficult to see and comprehend what to do. If you want to find her, stay fucking calm.

          After the longest 12 minutes of my life, I finally saw a figure on the ground. I was completely soaked and freezing, my vision blurry from all the water in my eyes. But the second I saw her, lying on the ground unmoving, all of that practically disappeared and was replaced with my soul goal to help her.

          I hopped off my horse and ran to her, kneeling down and moving hair out her face, panting rapidly. She didn't seem hurt, thankfully just some bruises. She was unconscious though, and I needed to get her somewhere warm quickly. Her horse was nowhere to be seen, but that was a problem for another time.

         I picked her up and gently sat her on Holly, her torso resting on the horse's neck, her arms dangling off the sides. I sat behind her, one hand on the reigns and he other holding her and making sure she didn't fall.

        It was another 6 or 7 minutes before I finally found the cabin, utterly exhausted and freezing. I first brought Holly back to her stable, then piggybacked Ji-won to the house. I practically collapsed when I got inside, but before I could rest I knew I had to help her, despite how exhausted I was.

I brought her to our room and laid her on the bed, deciding that I first needed to get her out of her soaked clothes. As selfish a thought it was, I prayed she didn't wake up right now.

         I hesitantly pulled off her romper, exposing her wet and bruised skin. Her thin underwear was a soaked mess as well, and I could see more than she would ever allow. I couldn't stop the heat flushing to my face, seeing her so exposed and helpless.

        I grabbed a towel from the bathroom and started to gently dry her off. I rubbed it against her arms, stomach, neck and chest, thighs...

        As much as I was trying not to be a pervert, I couldn't stop myself from looking at her, and thinking bad things, feeling guilty afterward. How could I be so insensitive at a time like this?

I walked away from my thoughts and over to her suitcase. I tried to open it, but it didn't work, remembering that hers had a lock on it. Cursing under my breath, I got a big shirt of mine and pulled it over, not having any bottoms that would fit. I then tucked her under the covers, wanting her to feel warm and safe.

When I finally tried to call my parents, there was no service. This storm was one hell of a bitch.

I paced around the room, thinking, and glancing and Ji-won many times. I decided before I could shower and change, I need to dry her hair to. I got a small towel from the bathroom, and sat down beside her on the mattress. I rubbed the towel against her hair, doing my best to dry it like this. After trying for a while, it was still too damp, and I cursed our stupid decisions to not bring a hair dryer.

I finally took a very short, very hot shower and changed into some pjs before going back to check on Ji-won. Still not awake, but she finally looked warm and dry at the least. I sighed, feeling pained to imagine how terrified she probably was. I wish I could've done more to help, but I felt so useless at the moment.

It was already 12, and the rest of the family wasn't back yet. They probably weren't able to make it past traffic and had to stay in a hotel, and I felt bad. They must be so worried.

        I just sat on the bed, watching her for a little while, and worrying, before I started to get extremely tired. It was a burden to try and keep my eyes open, and I finally decided to let myself sleep.

        I got under the covers too, and scooped Ji-won in a spooning hug, feeling cold myself. Just then, I heard her phone buzz. Despite wanting to just sleep and cuddle with her, I knew it was probably from Jungkook, and I was too curious.

I shouldn't...

And yet I reached over and looked at the notification.

I wish you were here rn so we could finish what we started a while ago.

Her hickey flashed in my mind, and I so badly wanted to tell him to fuck off. What the hell is this, honestly? He used to hate Ji-won, I really don't understand how things escalated so quickly. I was happy about this whole tutoring thing in the beginning, hoping that they could become friends, but if I knew it would come to this I would've advised her against it 3 months ago.

Wasn't it unfair that I've loved Ji-won for so long, and I've wanted nothing but to be loved back- and we're practically at that point- but then Jungkook steps in and tries to take her from me? How is it that she can fall for someone that does nothing but play around? If she chooses him, we both know she'll get hurt.

But I think I have an advantage, because Jungkook isn't here when she needs help and I am. I just hope she sees that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SONG JI-WON'S POV

I wake up to a sharp pain in my head, like I hit it hard on the ground. Oh, right, I did.

The memories of last night rapidly come back to me, goosebumps covering my arms as I remember the sheer fear I had felt, being caught and lost in a storm. How did I get back home? When did Hoseok find me?

When did I change my clothes..?

I just now noticed that I'm wearing a big t-shirt of Hoseok's, and no shorts. It seems barely long enough to cover my ass, but at the moment it's scrunched up, revealing my underwear. Blush rushes to my cheeks, and I'm thankful he's currently asleep.

But I also realize that his hand is on my thigh. My upper thigh, very close to my womanhood, resting there. He's cuddled up behind me, his other arm around my waist. Is there something else that I don't remember?

My stomach tingles, but for some reason I'm paralyzed, like if I move he'll wake up and see me like this. Well, I guess he already has, considering someone had to change my clothes. Oh my god, what if he molested me??

I shake the thoughts out of my head, almost laughing out loud of how stupid it was. Besides, even if he did, it wouldn't be that bad...

Oh god what's wrong with me??

I feel extremely embarrassed even though no one can hear my thoughts. He's gonna think I have a fever if he wakes up and sees my red face. And as embarrassed as I am, I'm also very shameless with the fact that I don't really want to move.

But like, what kind of best friends sleep like this together? Hm? Exactly, it's basically like we're a couple. I smile to myself.

I think over how much Hobi must've had to do to get me back here, safe and sound. Look for me through a forest for god knows how long, take me back home, put the horses away, undress me, perhaps dry me, dress me again, cuddle with me. How long did that take? He must've been so exhausted, and I feel very grateful, but also sad he had to go through so much. I'll make sure to thank him consistently throughout the day.

Just then, I feel him shift, and I know he's waking up. What's more is that as he started coming back to life, his hand subconsciously moved up my thigh, reaching my lower stomach, lifting the shirt higher. My whole body stiffened, but I stayed entirely still, my heart rate increasing. He's never touched me like that before.

His breathing softened, and I know his senses are now back with him. I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep, too nervous to face him at the moment.

He lifts up his head enough to look at my face, probably checking if I'm awake. When he sees that I'm "sleeping", he stays there and looks at me for some long seconds. I'm sure he noticed his hand, and my exposure, but he doesn't bother moving it away. Why am I slightly happy about that?

He lowers his head down to my ear, his mouth just barely grazing over it. "Ji-won," he whispers, sending chills up my spine that I pray he doesn't notice. I don't reply. "Ji-won wake up."

I feel nervousness spread over me as he brings his lips to my cheek, right next to my ear, and pecks me gently. "Ji-won," he says again, with a singsong tone.

The baggy shirt had slipped off my shoulder, so he then brings his lips to my bare skin and kisses me again, leaving his lips there for a bit longer. "Wake up."

I low key want him to continue, so I don't open my eyes yet. He left butterfly kisses down my shoulder and to my neck, his hand lightly caressing my stomach. I love feeling his lips on me, I love that this is how he's chosen to wake me up. I feel so many butterflies that I can't even function.

"I know you're awake, you're holding your breath." He whispered. Blush spread over my face, and I finally exhaled slowly, opening my eyes. I turned my head slightly to look at him; and he was grinning faintly. "Good morning."

"G-good morning..." I stutter nervously. His face is so close to mine, and I can't get my mind off the fact that his hand is still there, and that I'm bottomless in front of him. Calm down, it's just like wearing a bikini right??

"Why were you pretending?" He asks, staring me right in the eye, which makes it so difficult to create a sentence. My nerves are going crazy, I can't even speak.

"I, uh, I wasn't... I didn't mean, cuz you, I don't know?" I stammered, extremely embarrassed. I just wanted to hide under the covers and get away from his gaze. He smiles at my response though.

"Because you like this?" He asks quietly, pecking my shoulder again. Goosebumps spread over my entire arm from one simple gesture. I don't reply, letting him continue, bringing his kisses up my neck again. He pecks the spot near my lips- very familiarly to someone else- and whispers "or because you were still tired?"

I'm holding my breath once again, and hesitate before managing to speak a word. "Both?"

He smiles. "Good."

"Thank you, by the way." I say quickly, wanting to get away from this subject. "I'm really grateful for everything you did."

He, unfortunately, moves his hand away from me and sits up. "Oh, so you're not mad?" He asks with a playful tone.

I furrow my eyebrows. "Why would I be?"

He chuckles. "Well I mean, who do you think took those off?" He nodded in the direction of my clothes on the floor.

"Ohhh, right. Well, as long as you didn't molest me then it's all good." I reply, trying to keep my voice normal.

"I wanted to."

I gasp, blushing more and pulling the shirt down, covering my underwear. He laughed adorably. "You pervert." I scold him.

"No shame." He shrugs with a winning smile. What a perfect man.

We finally get up and I pull some shorts on, feeling in an extra good mood just because he's so precious. I just feel thankful to have him in my life, as cheesy as that sounds. My body hurts like hell though, I have a lot of bruises on my side.

When we walk out, we meet the rest of the family in the living room and start discussing last night. They had stayed in a hotel and arrived home early this morning. Hoseok told them almost everything they had missed, and my mother decided to fill everyone in about what they didn't have to know.

"When I checked on you two this morning, you were cuddling so adorably that I had to take a picture! Sorry about that!" She said while laughing innocently. Me and Hoseok were both embarrassed, and my dad looked pissed. Before I could stop myself, I spoke.

"Eomma, delete it! I'm not wearing bott-" I stop right before I could finish, cursing myself in my head. Everyone was staring at me, and Hobi was finally blushing.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I state, standing up and walking right out.

As I left, I heard Hoseok chuckle awkwardly and say "So, nice weather right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNG HOSEOK'S POV

After I told Ji-won that I never found her horse, she insisted that we go look for him. She was also too traumatized to go alone, so we decided to ride together.

I helped her up on to Holly just like last time, and I climbed on behind her. "Wait, I'm in control? Don't you want to-"

"Nope, I'm good back here." I said happily, hugging her and resting my chin on her shoulder, smiling and closing my eyes. She laughed and shook her head, starting to trot off through the forest.

We talked, basically completely disregarding this morning. I stayed in that position the entire time, and she never told me to move. We were both in a chill mood, much different from yesterday.

We eventually found Rapmon, not far from where Ji-won thinks she fell. I then sadly got off Holly, and we rode back to the stables on separate horses.

        As we were riding together, and I simply felt happy to have her here, I thought...

         I need to make a move, a real one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 26.4K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
13.9K 886 27
"Why are you glaring at me?" "I'm hoping you'll spontaneously combust" -- Kang Ji-young, freshmen, she wasn't an extrovert, neither was she an intr...
63.6K 1.5K 16
Anne had a crush on the playboy and later broke up with him. She realize she was confuse with her love She realize she didn't love Luke at all But h...
887K 20.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.