Super Genius (Origami X Reade...

Galing kay Relentlezz41

Don't call her Tobiichi this white haired chick is a handful. A stalker in a sense, a clingy girl, she gets j... Higit pa

Ch 1 - First Day
Ch 2 - Dates
Ch 3 - Cute Duo
Ch 4 - Hot Blood
Ch 5 - Eating
Ch 6 - Spitfire
Ch 7 - Gawking
Ch 8 - Choosing
Ch 9 - Maid
Ch 10 - Downing
Ch 11 - Vacation Winks
Ch 12 - Twin Fling
Ch 13 - Twining
Ch 14 - Lotion
Ch 15 - Rebuttal and Choice
Ch 16 - Echo Bitch
Ch 17 - Twin Sisters (Mini)
Ch 18 - Phantom
Ch 19 - Yuri?
Ch 20 - Draining (Mini)
Ch 22 - Tea Time
Ch 23 - Girl House
Ch 24 - Isolate
Ch 25 - Evil Ways
Ch 26 - Confess (Finale)

Ch 21 - Lesbian Experience

1.7K 32 25
Galing kay Relentlezz41

To switch it up and make it interesting. I had writer's block on this for quite sometime and wanted to do a new arc. Instead of going on with the school festival I thought I could make a Miku X Reader arc and tie in with Origami. I've wanted to see if I could try this for real. And I think this could be a killer story.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was basically dark when you got home after seeing your girlfriend. At least she gave you a break from wearing the skirt. Only catch is you were wearing nothing at all. But it was going to be interesting seeing how the girls would react when you got home.

You open the door and take off the voice changer. "I'm home."

"And just where have you been?" Asked Kotori.

"Agreed. You have been gone long." Nodded Yuzuru.

"Did you get lost?" Asked Kaguya.

"I was with Origami and, I do have news. It's something very hard for me. I think only Tohka knows." You looked down.

"Are you okay?" Asked Yoshino.

"Are you having babies?" Asked Yoshinon.

"EHHHHHHH!?" Gasped everyone.

"NO!" You shouted. "No babies!" You took a breath. "The AST units are affecting her health. They shorten her lifespan. She really wants to help. Not knowing what's going on from this point on. She sees Tohka and Yoshino and thinks it's not so bad. Then Kurumi and she wants to kill her if it's possible. All Origami learned at a young age is to attack spirits. She knows that it's not alright nowadays. She's having considerations."

"I see. So what now Cuz?" Asked Kotori.

"I don't know. She wants to figure out what to do. Not right to quit after being suspended. But after the AST then what? All those years of training. Her whole life fighting. Then the fact I go on all these dates. In a sense I hate myself. But I love all my friends and family. I love her too. Shido. This will be difficult but I hope we get a kiss from Miku. Get to know her story. It's deep."

"What do you mean?" Asked Shido.

"Dude think about it. Have any of these girls hated a guy they just met on sight? For the simple fact he's a man? The all girl concerts. Why the hate? Why the B.S.? Something happened to a beautiful girl and it's come very clear to me that we must help her."

"What does Origami think?" He asked.

"The chick or the dress?"

"Both."

"That I'm working. Though, she doesn't mind the dress much. Though finds it weird I waxed the legs."

"Doesn't get jealous or her?" Pondered Shido.

"Why? I'm her boyfriend."

"The hair." Answered Kaguya.

"Obvious. The hooters." Put in Yuzuru.

"Ummm, (FN)?" Asked Yoshino. "It's, easy for a girl to be jealous."

"Seduce. No one wants to lose a cute, luscious, strong, and wild man." Yuzuru being lewd again.

"Vocabulary is strong. Isn't it? Welp. I'm going to eat, shower, and hit tomorrow strong. I have an idea Shido. I'll explain to you and Kotori later."

~~~~~

The next day things yet again include crisscrossing. Wig is good, voice changer on, and the ear piece is in. It was during the school festival and it was time to act. Your class was coordinating a maid cafe. Shido was keeping everyone in line as Kotori had all eyes on you.

< So Kotori in your own words let's review. >

< Alright Sukie. My brother is taking care of the girls and the guests while you try to encounter Miku again. >

< Correct. Even though this maid outfit is rather disturbing. >

< You think she'll let you serve her? >

< We shall see. I have to observe Phantom as you call her. Has to be more to it. But maybe it could be her voice. >

< Only her voice? >

< No, but how else would she not have one boy to her concert? >

< Not crazy. >

< Correct. >

< Think she's into you? >

< Hope so. >

< Hope is not a plan. >

< You trained me and Shido. We can swap sometime depending. >

< Onward now. >

Moving forward into where the stands were you kept your eyes peeled. Games and festival eats. Out of all them you decided to go for the cotton candy. Make you stand out a bit too. "Maybe if we share." You giggle and keep moving forward. Think purple hair What do we have?

"Hey Sukie." Called a voice.

Wow that worked. Sweet. "Hey Miku. Missed you so much. What's going on?"

{ Leave us be } Her spell went into full effect and it was jsut the two of you. "May I?"

"I thought it would be ours to share. Want to take a walk around and check the stands?"

"Sure thing. Then a tea party I have set up for just the two of us."

"Tea?" You blushed. "From you?"

"Why of course."

"It would an honor. Thank you so much."

< Wow. I can't believe that worked. > You didn't want to say anything in the earpiece thinking she might be observing. You waved instead. < Was that nice Cuz? > You put a thumbs up. She smirked and continued watching.

The two of you started walking together and enjoying your time. Thought playing games would be a good time. You threw a baseball to knock the bottles off the stool to win her a small teddy bear. She was absolutely delighted. Then she tried to pursue a dolphin plushie at another game. Get the ping-pong ball in the tiny fish bowl. A toss and a miss.

"Sorry. Good try." Said the worker.

Miku was frustrated. { That's mine. } Her voice persuaded her.

"Sorry girl. My bad. Here ya go." She handed it right to her.

"Aww it's so cute. Right Sukie?"

"I would rather earn it but that's just me I guess."

< Cuz! Don't insult her. You made so much progress. >

"Oh? Not sure if I see the point."

"I feel better when I earn. Working so hard for something and getting rewarded. It's a good feeling."

"I suppose. Tell me Sukie what's your favorite thing about me?"

Back at the ship three answers came up on the board to make a choice.

"He's on the spot. Make it quick everyone." Instructed Kotori.

A. Boobs
B. Eyes
C. Personality

(Take notes on this one.)

Everyone locked in as Kotori looked at the results. "I'm not going into who said the bust. How come no personality?"

"She comes off spoiled and bratty. Don't want to embrace that behavior. The breasts are too forward. Eyes means you pay attention to her and love the important features."

"Good call." < Sukie. We're going B. >

Back to your can't call it a date moment you look over at Miku. "It's hard for me because I'm not used to talking to beautiful girls. So many to choose but I'm going with eyes. I love the way they sparkle."

"My goodness you are so sweet. Maybe we should just skip right to tea."

"Huh?"

"Follow me Darling." She took your hand and started running like the happy schoolgirl she is. This was unexpected. Was the first time any spirit really took full control on a date. And this was going close to the hardest spirit to handle yet. Outside of Kurumi of course.

~~~~~

Welcome back. Thank you all for being patient with me. This story needs to be properly attended to. It deserves that. Though had to reach back to the anime on certain parts. It's so intense. Meanwhile Miku wants to girl handle you. We shall see where this goes. Meanwhile what's Origami up to while you're on a date?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all. For more content I have my Instagram, YouTube, as well.

-Relentlezz

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

132K 4K 39
Most could see them as business partners, that nothing would spark between them. Some see them as normal people who'd go out as 'friends'. What peopl...
250K 4K 31
Highest Ranking(s): #1 in animegirl, #1 in datealive, #2 in spirits Sequel: https://www.wattpad.com/story/156535766-2-date-a-live-strolling-through-s...
7.6K 277 38
The second half of Spiritual Kinship. In this part, Syouji becomes slightly Overpowered. But not totally Overpowered. He's just gonna be stronger, a...
710K 31.4K 26
Uzui Tengen x Female Fushiguro Toji Reader [Ft. Little Megumi]. _________________________________ โ๐—œ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ... ๐—ฎ...