Ch 15 - Rebuttal and Choice

I wish they would push a Season 3 like they are doing with SAO. Which I don't hate SAO but Sinon and Asuna or overrated and it shouldn't be played out as a wannabe harem and ecchi. Maybe good writing. Yeahhhh that would be great. Fun fact thought about a Lizbeth story but after taking notes they went into production.

Anyways the twins are waiting for you as your girlfriend and Shido's number one girl shows up. How much deep trouble are you in? Good luck guys. You'll need it.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Hello (FN). I missed you." Greeted Origami.

"I missed you too."

Tohka just wanted to be out with it. "Shido why do they have no top on?"

< Cuz? >

< Yeah? >

< Calm thee chicka. >

< No sense made. >

< Calm her down darn it. >

< Fine. > "Tohka they are sunbathing and need lotion applied so they don't burn."

"Addition. I also need my chest." Blurted out Yuzuru.

Why me man?

"Honey?" Glarred Origami.

"Yes?"

"Can I have a moment with you alone?

"Just quick?"

"Please?" Should I tell him who I feel or that I'm hurt? No. My body will heal with my time off.

You walk across to the shore to where the bathrooms are. But thankfully you don't go in them... again. Once more thankfully. Origami clings to you with a hug and you warmly wrap around her.

"Talk to me."

"I just want to let you know I'm sorry. I get that I'm jealous and possessive. I get that you have a job. Yeah me and Tohka don't get along. Yes I know I am part of the AST. But I want to help you anyway I can."

"Origami... You are?"

"It's why I talked to Yuzuru. I can relate. Although I think Kaguya relates better to you. Tohka is similar to her. But yes. Just please try to behave and all is forgiven."

"Thank you Origami."

"Can I just get a kiss before this epic day starts?"

"Epic? What is?"

"This God damn heartburn and stress. That's what."

"Granted. Come here."

The last comment sounded like her protege but you hug and give each other a long kiss. It felt warm, sweet, and tingly. But bad because you had to lotion a girl right afterwards. And sure enough you walked back to Shido, Tohka, and the twins. Tohka was jealous that Shido was taking care of someone else of course but she compromised.

Back to your spiritual protection duties back to the lotion. Rubbing your hands together Kaguya blushed a little. "I'm ready."

That just sounds lewd. But think only one girl in my life isn't or doesn't get what they mean. Thats Kotori. If she's lewd I'm going to start drinking.