Ch 18 - Phantom

Time to head off the school Captain Trap. Put on those big girl panties (literally they're bloomers) and head off to regular classes. How you going to explain this one. Tohka and Origami might be rather disturbed, concerned, and slightly angry. Maybe excited? That's a stretch.

Just note it's going to be a bit ecchi. But its the ecchi genre. You should that. Sue me.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Is was a warm day with no wind. Good for the two of you for two reasons. One you are used to wearing pants. Two would be not being prone to panty shots. But you two enter the school building.

< Activating guys. >

< Huh? >

< I didn't tell you? Those aren't bandages. They're voice changers. Shido sucks at acting remember. >

< Great. Thanks. > Huffed Shido. Well... actually Shiori for now.

But the two of you get to class. You were approached in homeroom but the trio. These girls just had to have their noses in everything.

"Are you girls new?"

"And look like Shido and (FN)."

"That is so lame."

"Oh I'm Shiori."

"I'm Sukie. We're sisters and exchanging schools with the boys. They were so good to us. Please look after me and her."

Tohka came up to the both of you. She wasn't falling for any of it. Especially since she had a crush on Shido. She shook her head. "Guys..."

"Hey girl. We needed to talk to you." You said and walked over to your desk.

"Shido, (FN) why are you two in skirts?"

"It's work related. Play along with us and act like we don't know each other." You nod to her.

"Shiori, Sukie it's nice to meet you both since I don't know you two by any means."

You can't help but facepalm. Literally. Just who does that? Could that be classified by any means? "Pleasure Tohka."

"Thank you Tohka." Shido blushed.

Origami saw everything. Now this was the hard part. Could she blow your cover? Somehow ignore this? A member in her field could see through that disguise of yours. Now was the time to see what she will do.

"Hello." You blushed.

"Nice to meet you Sukie." She glarred.

"Nice meet you too. I didn't catch your name."

"Origami." She took your hand. "Tell me something. Where did my boyfriend head off?"

"An Academy outside of town..." Crap I thought she would roll with it. This is just too much.

"I see." She examined you head to toe checking you out. "You are cute. But you're taking his place right?"

"Yes..."

"Then you'll take his place for me."

"What does that mean?" Helps with the cover up but what is she thinking? You awkwardly take a step back. She was planning something.

"As my lover." She put a hand in your hair and got closer.

"Lover?"

"I need some sugar." She got closer and hugged you. Inching towards your face. Then kissing you. A long kiss. No tounge but this caught you by surprise. Then pushed you off. "So Sukie maybe later we can have some fun."