Ch 22 - Tea Time

I'm wondering what kind of story I'll get from my British Apprentice Micheal when it comes to tea. After all that's way of life. That being said you (still rocking a dress) are having tea with Miku. What could go wrong?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

(Just keep in mind I'm not taking the anime plot here. This is still an Origami X Reader. Just building plot. When these two meet... haha. You thought Origami and Tohka were bad. Oh boy.)

Miku lead the way into her lounge area. "So Sukie, peppermint, lemon, or my favorite strawberry blush?"

"I'm going blush."

"Good choice. Just you wait."

"I think I'm going to blush."

"I can't get over the fact that you're in that maid outfit. Do you have any idea how luscious it is? On a date too. You're spoiling me. I love it."

I'm in bloomers. Better be worth it over here. "I don't mind too much. I just don't want to be your toy, tool, or anything else. You know what I mean?"

She giggled with evil intent. "Even though I am controlling and think I have play things and pawns I do respect you. You haven't been under any of my control." After serving and opening a tin of cookies she tended to her chair. Leaning back and filled with joy. Not a single care in the world. "It's how it goes."

"Just why though. I think truly you're amazing. Beautiful, which I am sure you are very well aware. Sweet as these cookies and you are a fun person to be around. I don't like many girls either."

"Awwww. You're the sweet one Sukie." She walked over and took your hand. "I want to ask you something."

Your heart raced as you look at your hand she held to her chest. "I never had anyone like you before. Sukie do you feel something, special?" Miku's eyes were in a gaze. Twinkling like stars.

"I, don't think I have ever had this feeling towards anyone."

"Can we make change? Could we close the gap and be together more?" She licked her lips.

"What do you have in mind?" You were starting to sweat. Which was bad. You couldn't have the perfume or deodorant fade away or this would seriously blow your cover.

"Could you transfer to my school? Don't worry yourself." She patted the top of your head. "I'll take care of funds and everything else. I can get you in no problem. My personal request is all you need. What do you say?"

Your hand shook. "This is so sudden."

She leaned into your body. Her chest squeezing into your upper torso. { Please reconsider. }

You felt this power. This whisper that screeched into your ear and your back froze as you developed a slight headache. "Can I sleep on it?"

Miku was confused. Thinking something wasn't right. "Sukie?"

"Yeah Miku?"

{ Please take off all your clothes. }

You flinched. "If you stare at me without anything on you'll get me pregnant." You pretend to get flustered to cover up. Works in the manga.

"I don't understand. Why aren't you following my orders? So what does that mean? And where does that leave us?"

"Miku what are you trying to say? I am just lost."

She glarred at you. "You a spirit too?"

"Huh?"

"No point in hiding from me. An ordinary person can never disregard a direct order from me. So what are you? A spirit? One of those agents from that cult?"

"Cult? Hold on Miku this is just crazy."

< Cuz. This is bad. We can't cover this up or it will make you look bad. If not worse. Are you comfortable negotiating? >

"Crazy is I know you aren't normal. So tell me. The truth and maybe I'll reconsider what I do next."

"Miku. I'm not an agent. I want to say I'm human but it seems I'm not. But the other girls tell me that I am. They too are spirits. Great friends of mine. But I don't know my powers. Not sure if I have such a thing. As far as I am concerned the only reason I don't wish I'm human is because of the girls. I'm happy you like me. A girl who can have anyone she wants is attracted to me. It makes me feel special. I know their are organizations like the AST and might be more. I want to protect you. My friends too. Miku I'm being up front here." A tear falls. The act is dropping. The meaning is so much to you. "I just want the people in my life to be happy. That's Shiori, that's Yoshino, that's everyone. I put so much pressure on myself to hope I'm good enough. Spirit or human. It's because outside of those girls and my two cousins I have no one. I live for them. They accept me and I couldn't be happier. Miku. I want to do the same."

"Sukie." She handed you a hanky. "It's crazy but I believe you. After all, the way things are I don't think I could be happier. I have my powers, luxery, and now I have you. What else can a girl ask for?"

"Maybe something music related? Girls admire and adore you. Fans love me and do as they say. What else more could it be?"

She put a hand through your hair. "I have one thing in mind. If you're up for it."

"Name it. Can't hurt to ask."

"A kiss for my girl?"

"Uhhh..." You blush again. It was getting too hot.

< (FN) what are you doing? Take it. The chance is here. Do it. >

"Miku I've never had a kiss before. Not like this. Can we do it somewhere more comfortable? My house maybe?"

< Idiot! What are you thinking ruining the moment? What about the other girls? >

Miku gasped in excitement. "A pretty girl asked me over so soon? Oh my goodness what time? I'll have my limousine drop me off."

"17:00 good?"

"Oh thank you Sukie. Thank you so much."

"No Miku thank you. Thanks for making my day." Origami I'm sorry. My line of work is rough. I just want to protect her. I know she's moody. I know she's a bitch. But deep down their is something bothering this poor, beautiful girl. She needs me just as much as you if not more. I must live up to my said promise. Just like I did with you. I love you. But I love my friends too.

~~~~~

Miku has no idea what she's in for. Could you actually seal her powers? Is she going to show up or just stunt on you? Then you must warn the girls right afterwards as well. You just complicated everything.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz