Ch 16 - Echo Bitch

Miku is one of those girls you will love her or you will hate her. Depending body and personality as well as one of those feminists that think every single man is dirt. What's this up for you and Shido? And for that I pray for your sake.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Back to the twins being naked it was clear Tohka and Origami weren't too happy. You were the one in a relationship so double whammy on you.

"Honey what are you doing behind my back? Answer me. Now!"

"Well uhhh... Origami when a spirit gets kissed they sort of... kind of... lose their clothes."

"Correction. You find us hot." Said Yuzuru.

Dammit. I did not need that.

"Really? So that's what today was? A kiss?"

"Baby this is how we seal them."

"I guess. Hmph. Have fun." And with that she walked away.

Their is no point stopping her. She is pissed at me. She let me off the hook and for what? To dig myself a bigger hole? Tohka will get over what Shido did but me well, I have a while.

~~~~~

You were at the part where that was the last night on the trip. Days have past. Now it was the matter of getting back into your groove. But their was a hole in you. Something that hurt your chest and felt awful. You attempted to call Origami but no answers. Not a text back or anything. No eye contact in class either. Finally it was one afternoon getting close to sunset. You, Shido, Tohka, and Yoshino were in town. Just wanted to decide to try once more.

*ring*

This is going to echo in my head soon. Just wait.

*ring*

Yup. Know where this is going.

< Hello? >

< Hey. >

< Hello (FN) what do you want? >

< To talk. >

< Nothing to talk about. Spit it out. >

< I wanted to apologize for getting myself in this mess. Only trying to help. >

< Truthfully how many women do you truly care about? >

< Don't think this into a relationship thing. You're my girlfriend. Last time I  checked you're the only one I care about. Not Tohka, not Yoshino, and not the twins. I, am yours. >

< It's just very difficult. >

< I imagine so. >

< I just had my suspension lifted. But just be safe. I have so business to attend to. >

< You as well. >

< And Honey? >

< Yeah? >

< I love you >

< Huh? >

*Click*

Holy crap. Not only did she pick up but said she loves you. Wow. Amazing. And she's back to work. But I know school is however that's just a note to be on my guard. But no more interruptions along the way. That part is nice.