Ch 26 - Confess (Finale)

Another time where I think long and hard with a large amount of emotions and make a decision. This piece had me learn quite a bit as a writer. Date A Live is really hard to write and I will be doing Tohka, Miku, and Kotori in the future. When? To be determined. It's sad for me ending a story because some of a hundred hours of work in or possibly more. I am happy the way this has turned out. No sequel but it ends on a solid note.

Back to the action Origami admitted the things you do together. Even in a dress. Kotori, Yoshino, Yoshinon, and Tohka are mortified and beside themselves as the twins have a blank stare. What does Miku think of all of this?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"What do you mean he loves you?" Asked Kotori.

Origami gave you a tight side hug. "We're lovers. I have great feelings for him. Since the new school year. I found myself lucky I have him."

"Thanks Origami."

Miku looked at the two of you and had some interesting thoughts. "You love him when he was in that dress?"

"I knew it was him. Whether he wanted to tell me or not I found out quick. Same facial features and scent. He's got this scent on him that's still manly."

"I got them to a waxing and picked out outfits." Giggled Kotori.

"You girls are just too cute." Insisted Miku.

"We knew they were guys."

"Correction. Traps."

You laugh. "The twins always cheer everyone up with a quick laugh. Though strange as this is I always wondered what it would be like to have everyone at this table at once. Origami I know this is weird for you and all. Thanks for being a good sport."

"Well, you see Baby I..." She looked down in disappointment. "I quit."

"You?"

"I quit being a member of the AST. It's over."

Everyone gasped. It got quiet but their had to be more to it than that. Even Miku felt like something was missing.

Kotori looked around the table. "Guess I'll ask first. Why'd you do it?"

"A change in goals good and bad. Things aren't the same as what they used to be. Before all spirits were trouble. Than I'm fighting over a guy with one. Next thing another shows up and she's adorable. Then one is evil. The next three? Two twins that have different personalities and one who I thought hated men and is talented. Spirits not causing spacial quakes and are very kind on the inside. I'm tired of my emotions getting the better of me as I shoot, hash, and slash all through the sky. With DEM stepping in, my injuries, and everyone here I told them I am stepping down and resigning. I don't want to hurt any of you. Kurumi I understand but if the next spirit is anyone here I don't want any harm to them. They deserve to blend in and live in harmony like everyone else."

"How hurt are you?"

"I got to get checked tomorrow for treatment. To what extent I do not know."

Miku still had questions as the other girls outside of Kotori were just trying to take this all in. Anything cute and food couldn't stop Yoshino or Tohka from avoiding this either. The twins rolled with it. "So Origami how do you feel about all these girls around Darling?"

She took a large breath. "The names are a trigger but I know he's making things right. Which is why Kotori I wanted to ask if I can help you any way I can. Intel, research, field work, or anything."

Kotori was very hesitant. "Work for me?" She glared at her. "Why join us and quit the AST Origami?"

"The right reasons. I am well aware of my attitude needs to be in check. But I cannot work for corrupt people. Especially since some spirits are good."

"Fine."

"What?" You ask.

"Huh?" Gasped Tohka.

"Fine." Chimed Miku.

"Uhhhh, ummmm, you're okay with this Cuz?"

"Alright. I except. I'm sure we could make friends. So, when you moving in?"

"WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTT!?"

"Eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh!!!???"

~~~~~
~~~~~

It's been two weeks since Origami came over the first time. And it's also after the first day everything is unpacked and relocated. And thanks to Kotori I got a bigger bed. Didn't think i would be moving in with my crush but with her demeanor and such that wasn't happening. At all. Reason Kotori got the King size was she knew from instinct that she was going to join in anyway.

I had no idea that she had occasional PTSD over her parents too. Nightmares mean only one thing. A nice kiss and tighter cuddles. Every challenge faced we have managed. What went from trying things out after training is really coming full circle. If she didn't join the AST I don't know where I would be. Not sure what to say. I love her and she's making me better. From studying to keeping me in a fit shape. We've been training together after her results came back. X-rays and MRI on her back and neck thankfully no huge damage. On a rehab that I'm helping but she's well.

Everyone knew this would be a challenge. Yoshino was scared of new people but she knew Origami wasn't going to hurt her so that was easy. With Origami being Yuzuru's mentor her and her sister Kaguya were on good terms. Kotori is a good boss so that's a work in progress also depending on if she's in commander mode or not. Then we have Tohka and Miku. Tohka and Origami have fought over the same guys. No news there. Finally being able to let loose on both sides was sweet for the house atmosphere. No more contests leading me and Shido in the dog house. On it's way of being a solid friendship. Then their is Miku... She crushes both of us, asks us for tea, wants to go shopping and treat us, then if that doesn't take the cake she still has the Sukie fantasy. Which basically I wear the dress again and enter a different persona. Is Origami happy with it? Not really. Does Miku crush us both? Yeah it's weird. Much work is to go forward. The next spirit may be circling around as we speak.

But really she's such a great asset. To my life as well as everyone else. She's truly beautiful, smart in many ways, strong, and I couldn't be on this wicked journey without her. My motivating partner right by my side. My super genius.

With Love,

(FN) Sukie (LN)

~~~~~

I'm sad with a silver tear but happy that this story that had very little hype for so long ago got finished along with it's true theme. Such a challenge for me as a writer. No regrets. Happy the way this turned out.

If anyone has any questions now is the time. I do a Question and Answer after every completed story so fire away. Will be published on here as a chapter.

As always I hope you enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz