Ch 10 - Downing

By popular demand here I am. Writing about a seducing white haired girl.

Before we begin I have a set up for the following chapter and want to put this to a vote. Which twin spirit is your favorite? Kaguya or Yuzuru? The reason I ask is simply because I want audience opinion for next chapter. Comment your vote and can't wait to work on it.

Lemon Warning will be posted when the time comes.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Origami was fixing sandwiches in the kitchen as you did as you were told by her. But she had more pillows on it this time around. Some with messages that were just completely naughty.

I like it like that.

"Hmmmm. I should probably turn that over."

It good for you like it is for me?

"God dammit it backfired again."

You had to be careful here. Knew better to listen up to Origami but today unless you were clueless you forgot an important article of clothing. A chastity belt...

She pokes in her room with a tray of sandwiches and drinks. She has a straight face as usual but you're well aware she's having a good time. Also noticed she undid the top two buttons on her already low cut outfit.

"So I get to feed you time. I think you're going to like or little house date."

"Right." At least no one can see where this goes. Well least I like the girl. I can't knock myself there.

"Hey honey. Close your eyes and say ahhh."

Now this is where your so called "trust" was hitting the backboard.

"Ahhhhhhhh."

And incoming not a sandwich but a kiss. She pushed you down on her bed and set the food aside. "Now I saw you looking at my chest. Be gentle. I like this outfit. Keeps you around and makes you happy."

"I....... I can't."

"Then allow me."

Lemon Warning

To skip scroll until the next bold text.

"Origami how long have you thought about this?"

"A while now. I've been waiting for you to be here again and thanks for accepting my invite to bed."

"I thought we were going to cuddle and have lunch."

"I was thinking I prep lunch, go down on you, eat, and call it whenever."

"Down?"

"Down! Cause you'll enjoy it."

I'm a guy. I know I'll enjoy it. "Well Origami I trust you. And I do care about you."

"Well allow me." She unbuttoned your shirt as she sat in your lap. Your member grinded up against her. "Someone excited?"

"Uhhh....... I'm okay?"