Shakfiction

Von Shakirasgirl

Shakira is scared, her Bestfriends Ali and Ari help her, and she meets the best person in her life. Mehr

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

chapter 1

244 7 0
Von Shakirasgirl

I dont know what to do or where to go. Ariana is busy, Ali is out with friends. My best friends aren't there to tell me that everything will be okay, to pick up the pieces, like they were last time. Oh yes, this has happened before, and stupidly enough I go back to him, I love him, well I loved him. Ben had been with me since graduation, and we've been together through everything, but sometimes he gets angry and uncontrollable. He tells me I deserved it, that it's my own fault that he gets me mad, that I need to be stronger and stick up for myself when he hits me. That's how I got here.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

558K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
143K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
455K 31.1K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...