The Boy Down the Hall - A Pet...

Por Fanfictomholland

Y/n has to move to queens for her mother's new job, upset about leaving her old friends behind, and nervous f... Mais

1 - Queens is a Horrible Place
2 - Wait... Nevermind
3 - Runaway
4 - First Day
5 - Flash
6 - Making Friends
7 - Banners
8 - Decathalon
9 - Texts
10 - Fuck, Marry, Kill
11 - Party Prep
12 - Nobody Wants That
13 - Disappearance
14 - Peter Parker's a Mystery
15 - First Date Jitters
16 - Under the Mask
17 - Bad Timing
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
New Cover Art
Part 66 - Epilogue
Peter and y/n
Y/N
Self promo
Thank you!

Part 20

10.7K 246 138
Por Fanfictomholland

The bus pulled up and you checked into your hotel room. Sitting on a bed with Liz and Cindy you talk about what the decathlon will be like tomorrow. Then Liz gets the idea that we should all go swimming in the pool tonight. You all agree and decide to text the rest of the decathlon team the plan.

After dark you change into your swim suit and grab a towel before walking outside to meet the team. You sneak around the corridors, picking up people as you went.

You stoped outside Peter and Ned's door, as Peter stepped out, he wore causal clothes, with a hoodie zipped up to his neck. Liz began telling him to put on his trunks before running off in the direction of the pool with the others. You stay behind, smiling at Peter.

"Are you coming?" You ask him, "it won't be any fun without you."

He smiles, looking down at his feet. You take a step forward, and place your hand on his cheek, tilting his head forward, making his eyes meet yours. 

"Yeah sure," he says, "I'll be there soon." 

"Okay." You say, giving him a smile. 

You give him a quick kiss on the cheek, making him blush, before walking away in the direction of the pool.

Peter didn't show up. You knew he wouldn't show up. You could tell from the way his eyes couldn't meet yours when you asked him to come. You decided it was another thing to add to the ever growing list of things you didn't know about Peter Parker.

You had fun, laughing with Liz, Flash and the other decathlon members, tomorrow's competition in the back of your mind. You were the only ones in the pool, the rest of the hotel's residence were asleep. You began to have a water fight, splashing the water with all your might into Flash's face. He laughed before grabbing your head, pushing you under. You come up after a second, giggling, before flicking him with another face full of water.

After your water fight, you floated on your back, looking up at the night sky, through the large skylight. You smile to yourself, everything in your life was perfect, a great new school, great new friends, a great new boyfriend, even if he did leave at the worst times. 

"Guys it's nearly 1:00 am" you hear Liz call, snapping you out of your dream. "We should get back to our rooms, we still have decathlon tomorrow." 

You all sigh, grabbing your towels and drying off before sneaking along the corridors to your rooms.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

288K 8.7K 24
(Cover: Charlie Bowater) [Rowaelin and Feysand - Set after EoS and ACOMAF.] The story of how Rowan's and Aelin's lives crossed paths with those of th...
717K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 39.8K 38
Melody, known as Medusa online, is a fairly successful Twitch streamer who plays a variety of games. She's primarily known for her appearances on Lov...
33.2K 1.1K 64
Riliegh Peverell begins as a fifth-year Ravenclaw at Hogwarts with a hazy memory of her past and a new identity as Riley Piper. Soon, she discovers t...