One-shot book

By yeet_me_on_overpass

Yo. Whaddup this story has a bunch of ships like Phan, frerard, cranksepticeye, a lot of peterick, bike, and... More

Phan-Perfect
Cranksepticeye- Valentine's day
Brallon-Love you always.
Cranksepticeye-Gamer war!
Brallon- I hate your tallness
Kickthestickz-Movie Night
Phan-A sleepless night with Phan!
Larry- I hate management
Cranksepticeye- Team Markiplier beach day
New Story!!! (Not a chapter...Sorry)
Update!(New ships, next chapter coming tonight)
Natepat- Nate's not feeling great
MessIDK - SpongeBob and chill
Cranksepticeye- Mark kicked me in the face
Brallon- Truth or Dare
Phan-Motion Sickness
Crankiplier -Vidcon
NEW SHIP! (Not chapter soz)
Brallon- Late nights, stress, and love
Frerard- Broken and Defeated.
Cranksepticeye- Snow Day!
New ship and important information (PLEASE READ)
Peterick- These kids are alright
Natepat- Just fluff
MessIDK -Hold on...Don't leave me
Frerard-The boy who sings but never speaks part 1
NEW BOOK AND UPDATES AND STUFF
Cranksepticeye- Hiding
Peterick-I like you
Peterick again- Short
Frerard-The boy who sings but never speaks part 2
Cranksepticeye-IM NOT CUTE
Peterick-Young Volcanoes
Frerard-Avenger's IW AU
Frerard-Avenger's IW AU (Alternative ending. One that's not sad)
Thank you!
Phan- Worst sleepover, best boyfriend
....new ship
Millie- Jealous
Phan- Pianists
Frerard-Hate to Love
BEST AN IN THE WORLD
Peterick- High School p.1 (Read A/N)
UPDATE
Peterick- Pete's fault p.1
Peterick- pete's fault p.2
Peterick again- High School Play
Millie-You're my safe place
MessIDK- I'm scared of ghosts
YO!
GUYS! A SERIOUS THANK YOU!
Cranksepticeye- Wedding.
Hi
Lol sorry will post a chapter tonight
Frerard- Sick as Shit p.1
Frerard- Sick as Shit p.2
Joshler
Joshler- road trip p.1
Weird update
Frerard-Guitar lessons
Tag
Joshler- off the stage
Heyyy
Bike- bIllIE Is thIs whY YOU wErE On thE flOOr?!?
Wait wait sorry...2K reads?
Frerard- yes you are
Cranksepticeye- The Village AU
Natepat-kindergarten teacher
Natepat- kindergarten teacher p.2
I LOVE YOU OK BYE
Cranksepticeye- Anxiety

Millie- It's called thinking...

21 0 0
By yeet_me_on_overpass

3rd Person POV

Mike was at home on the couch, waiting patiently for his boyfriend to get back from the studio. He's been staying late, trying to finish up their new album Revolution Radio. Mike had been going too, just not as often. It was about twelve o' clock when Billie finally came home. He sighed and shut the door as quietly as he could, not wanting to wake up Mike, whom Billie thought was sleeping. Billie walks quietly into the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water and putting it on the island, he rests his head in his hands, whilst leaning against the island.

"Hey, baby." I finally spoke up causing him to jump twelve feet in the air. I stood up from where I was seated and walked over to him. "Sorry to scare you, Billie." I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him into me. He puts his arm around my neck and I kiss him softly. He pulls away and rests his head against my chest. "How was the studio?" I ask as I pet his hair.

"This album will be the death of me." He mumbles. I sigh.

"How about we take a day off tomorrow? Just you and me. Maybe Tre. If he just shows up." I chuckle. Billie smiles and that's a win in my book. "For now lets get you to bed." He nods and squeaks as I pick him up. We make our way to the bedroom, him occasionally kiss bc my neck softly. "Pajamas?"

"Fuck that." Billie says as I set him down in bed. He grabs my hand and pulls me down with him. I chuckle and pull him closer to me. He lays his head on my chest and I cascade my fingers through his fluffy hair. I turned on the small tv we have in our room, and it was having a Harry Potter marathon. Knowing Billie he would be excited. "Mikey."

"Yes baby."

"Do you ever wish there was a way of saying something, like ya know, to yourself but you don't actually say it aloud? Is that a thing, if it is I need to learn it." Billie rambled on cutely as I stare at him awestruck.

"Honey that's called thinking, how high are you right now." I ask trying to get a good look at his eyes.

"I haven't smoked since me and Tre got crazy last weekend."

"Then how long has it been since you've slept?" I ask

"Probably days, I'm having trouble sleeping and I hate it." He groans.

"Awe, I'm sorry love bug. How about you close your eyes and count and see if that works." I suggest. He nods and closes his eyes I kiss his forehead and close my eyes myself.
——————-

A hell of a way to wake up is to have an overexcited Tre cool jump on you and your boyfriend at 9am.

"WAKE UP FUCKERS! ITS A FUCKING DAY OFF LETS GO GET HIGHHH!" He laughs and runs out of the room. Billie groans.

"How'd you sleep love?" I ask Billie, kissing him lightly.

"Great. I wanna go back." He grumbles closing his eyes once more. I chuckle, boy I love this man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 197 13
Ok so I realised I write a lot of onseshots, and so from now on, if I ever come up with one I'll post it in this xD Most of these have a whole plot...
5K 197 23
oneshots and drabbles THE ENTIRE BOOK HAS BEEN EDITED © j/bleedxmagic 2019-2021 #1 in band ships 11-27-19 #1 in band ships 08-29-20 #1 in band ships...
11.4K 572 78
Gay band oneshots, what more can I say? This book is two years old, at the first few oneshots. Hopefully my writing got better, ahaha. Anyways, ships...
136K 8.8K 51
these are probably real lmao » will contain boyxboy and in one case, girlxgirl so if you're not okay with that then wtf r u doing on the internet »...