BODY ARMOR [Currently Editing]

By ANPANWO-MAN

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴇᴀʀ. ᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴀᴅᴇꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʀɪꜱᴇꜱ. -ᴅ... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ [ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 [ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 [ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14[ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]
Twenty 2
Twenty 3
Twenty 4
Twenty 5 -Pt 1
Twenty 5 -Pt 2
Twenty 6
Twenty 7
Twenty 8
Forgive me father { For I have sinned }
Watch me break
Thirty 1
Thirty 2
Thirty 3
Thirty 4
Goodbye.
Author's Note

Twenty 5 Pt 3

1.6K 77 11
By ANPANWO-MAN

-Sorry for any errors, hope you all enjoy :) -

-

"Listen kid," Tony starts to say as he walks over to Theo. "Sage is my responsibility, therefore I get a say on who's allowed near her," He grumbles. "Now I suggest you let her go before things go horribly wrong," Tony threatens stopping directly in front of Theo. "I would listen to him if I were you," Natasha speaks also coming to stand behind him.

Sighing, Theo drops his hand from Sage's waist and lightly pushes her forth towards them. He knows there's no way he can take all of them on at once, even with his heightened abilities.

Peter acts quickly and brings Sage securely into his arms. "Are you okay?" He questions looking at her in worry. "I'm okay, thank you Peter," Sage says thankful for his genuine concern. "Sage?" T'challa calls taking a step closer to them. "T'challa?" Nakia calls from behind as she hastily comes up to him. "What's happening? " She asks resting a hand on his shoulder and arm as she leans in closer to him.

In anger Sage turns away, not wanting look at the pair any longer. T'challa looks back to Sage to see that she is now turned away from him, and a small frown twists on his face.

"What's your deal? Why do you keep showing up?" Tony asks raising his hands in a questioning manner at Theo. "I had to ensure that Sage got something," He calmly states. "What?" Tony questions shrugging his shoulders at the boy. "Something someone who meant a lot to her left behind for her to have," Theo says but it doesn't give out much information. "Who is this person?" Tony questions further. "That's none of your business," Theo spits out unintentionally. "But she is!" Tony suddenly spits out pointing to Sage "Whatever you have with her, you have with me," He seethes through clenched teeth. "Like I said, " Theo starts in a calm tone. "It's none of your business," He finishes in a bland manner.

In anger Tony pulls his arm back and launches his fist right at Theo's face, hitting him square in the nose. "Tony!" Sage screeches reaching out to him, trying to grab a hold if his arm. Theo stumbles back, but quickly composes himself. His fingers reach to his nose to feel the wetness caused by the blood that is now dripping from his nose, due to Stark. "You came here to give her that!" Tony yells turning to look at the circle orb laying on Sage's chest. Unknowingly her hands reach up and take a hold of the small thing, almost shielding it away. "It's hers," Theo responds. "No matter how much you try to hide it from her, its never gonna go," Theo spits as he wipes away the blood on the sleeve of his jacket. "You shut your mouth! " Tony yells rushing up to Theo. "Mr. Stark, " Peter calls looking around at all the onlookers. "Stark you need to calm down," Natasha warns as she also looks worried.

"It's the truth and you know it," Theo says narrowing his eyes at the man. "I said shut up!" Tony growls before placing another fist to Theo's face. This one sends him falling to the floor. "Tony stop it!" Sage cries out.

"Everybody out!" Natasha finally yells as she realizes that this situation has no end.
Quickly people start scattering about the place leaving from any door that they can find.

Soon the hall was empty, leaving the few of the group alone. Theo has managed to pull himself up to sit. "Tony please stop," Sage begs as she looks at the man's back with teary eyes. "That thing," He speaks as he turns around to look at her. "Huh?" She breaths squinting her eyes at him. "You need to give it to me," He says reaching his
open palm out to her. Sage's breath hitches in her throat at his request. Her eyes flicker from the clear orb, to Tony's hard face. "I can't," She disobeys giving the man a sad look. Everyone is taken back by Sage's answer, well, except Theo. He's smiling from ear to ear at this. He knew she would never give it up, after all it is a gift from Derek. "Excuse me?" Tony asks in a baffled voice. "I can't, " She repeats again "I'm sorry," She whimpers out an apology. "Give me the damn stone Sage!" Tony shouts reaching his arm out to snatch it away, loosing all of his patience

"I said NO!" Sage bellows pushing her palms out in front of her. Her insignificant action causes everyone to go flying away from where she is stood, all except Theo. "Well done," He claps from his place on the ground as he looks around at everyone's laid out bodies. In shock, Sage's mouth hangs open as she looks around at what she's just caused. "How?" She gasps as her eyes search the room. There, a small figure is seen struggling to stand. "Peter," She gasps as she starts rushing over to the boy.
"Peter? Are you okay?" She asks frantically as she drops to her knees. "I'm okay," He murmurs looking up to her. "I-i- I'm sorry," She whimpers as she brings him into her lap. "I'm so sorry," She whispers as tears start to drip from her eyelids. "It's f-fine," Peter struggles to smile, clearly in some sort of pain. Sage's whispers fail to stop as she clutches the boy in her arms. It was all she cared about, until something peculiar catches her ear.

"T'challa," A distant feminine voice calls, as the soft clicking of heels on the marble floor catches her attention. In an Indistinctive manner Sages head snaps in that direction where her eyes are met with a sight not meant for her eyes.
Nakia, is down on her knees with her back turned to Sage, and her arms are wrapped tightly around the Prince. But the thing that seemed to ignite Sage's fire is the fact that T'challa proceeded to wrap his arms around the woman as well.

Sages eyes start to flicker, and her bottom lip begins to quiver. Still conscious that Peter is still placed in her arms, a single hand rests itself to the floor. Her fingers touch the cold marble and they part off. That same bright colour consumes her eyes once more, and that burning sensation returns to her body. Theo's heightened vision catches sight of the girl and her target.

"Sage no!" He yells as he attempts to rush over to her. "Ignium."

The simple word left her mouth so quickly and so softly that even Peter didn't catch sound of it. The fire ignited, and blazed a rapid trail from Sage's place to the other side of the hall where T'challa and Nakia are placed.

In a blink of an eye, T'challa's eyes catch sight of the fire and quickly acts. "Nakia!" He yells as he brings both of them from that place. And only a second away from being caught by the intense flames. Immediately they cool down, seeing that they've missed their mark.

T'challa looks over at Sage with wide eyes, as the girl just stares at the tarnished line her fire left behind. "What the hell kid!" Tony shouts as him and Natasha find themselves on their feet. Sage doesn't respond, she just sits there quietly looking at the tainted marble. This time even Peter removes himself from her and stands with the others.

"Are you crazy! " An infuriated Nakia yells as she looks over at Sage. "What the hell is wrong with you!!" She shouts once more. Once again Sage doesn't respond to the woman. "Nakia please, " T'challa says placing a hand in front of her. "No T'challa!" The woman boldly shouts. "From the moment we met she's been nothing but a straight up bitch!" Nakia spits. "Nakia!" T'challa yells infuriated with her choice of words. "It's time T'challa that someone puts her in her place," Nakia grumbles pushing T'challa's hand away.

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" Sage questions, finally looking up at the woman. "I'm not in control of my actions right now, " Sage speaks realizing that she is indeed not in control. "But even if I wasn't I would kick your ass never the less, " Sge smirks, tilting her head to the side a bit. "I would like to see you try," Nakai challenges squaring up to Sage.

Chuckling lightly the girl stands from her place on the floor, her eyes look from one person to another, before they finally look back to Nakia. "They don't call me an elemental for nothing," Sage smirks a wicked smile as her hands raise from her sides. "Hmp," Nakia scoffs. "You only depend on your stupid powers. Why don't you fight me like a real warrior! " The woman challenges. "Something you are not," She scoffs out the last part.

All eyes look to Sage who just let's out a soft chuckle, which turns into a full out laugh. She's clearly amused by Nakia's choice words for her. 'Why don't you fight like a real warrior! Something you are not.'

The words echo in Sages head as her cackles continue to roll on. "I'm not real warrior huh?" Sage repeats as her eyes fall to her eyes fall to her open palms. "No! You don't know anything about it!" The woman spits.

Clenching her eyes shut Sage balls her fists in a sudden aggravation. Everyone except Nakia holds a look of worry on their face as they look at Sage's growing rage.

But then, something happened that none of them ever expected to happen.

"Your right," She sighs releasing the tightness of her clenched hands. "Huh!?" Tony exclaims as he looks at the girl baffled. "You're the same girl who just blew us half way across the friggin hall! And you're giving in already! " He shouts gesturing to the mess around them. "She's right Tony, " Sage cuts in looking over at the man. "I'm not a warrior, " She mumbles softly looking back at the ground.

A smile grows on Nakia's face as she feels that she has won this battle.

"But," Sage cuts in wiping the smile clear of off her face. "I'm a survivor," She smiles looking down at her palms once more. "I was 14 without a mother or a father and no place to go, no food to eat, " She states as her eyes find their way back up to everyone. "Constantly on the run from those who wanted me and my friends dead," She continues to confess. "I survived scorching hot days and many rainy nights without shelter," She breathes looking over everyone in the room. "Hell I was raised by fucking wolves!" She proudly yells looking over at Theo with a lopsided smirk, which he gladly gives back. "I endured death after death after death! I endured hurt from those I found closest me, I felt loss at a level i thought i would never feel" She sadly confesses. "And people who I found closest to me left," She murmurs taking a short glance over at Tony, who looks away clearly ashamed. "My mother was a witch, my closest friend was a wolf, my best friend was a skilled assassin," She informs the unknowing Nakia. "My mother was slaughtered because of me," She painfully admits. "My friend..Hell my brother!" Sage corrects herself. "He died at my own hands, I held him in my deadly arms as he took his last breath. And I'm sorry for that, " She apologizes, looking to Theo with sorrowful eyes. He still couldn't bring himself to think of it, not even now.

"My only friend I betrayed along with my family, I have no idea where he is! I fought battles, I broke bones, i suffered at the hands of the ones that i love. I faced revenge, regret, abandonment!My lungs are filled with fire, my blood is mixed with water, I breath air and I am the earth!" She exclaims as she marches up to Nakia. "This is who I am and there's no changing that, "Sage laughs. "But," She starts once more, pointing a stern finger in the woman's face. "I went through it all, and I'm still walking that path and I have the scars to fucking prove it!" She hisses out in Nakia's face.

"Sage-" Natasha calls but Tony cuts her off by putting up a hand. "No, let her finish," He says as his eyes focus on the girl in front of him.

"So you're right," Sage nods agreeing with what she's said. "I'm not some average warrior, there are tons of you in this world," She scoffs narrowing her eyes at the woman. "No, i'm much greater," She smirks as Nakia pulls a deep frown. "I'm a fucking war machine," She quips with a more than dreadful look on her face. "So you better learn your place with me, whether on home soil or not. Next time I surely won't hesitate to remove your head from your body," Sage threatens.

Nakia gulps softly, clearly intimidated somewhat with Sage's threat.

"That's my girl," Tony silently cheers as he lightly smiles over at her. Proud that she stuck up for herself without having to use violence. She just showed an entirely different side of herself that none of them other than him has ever experienced.

"Seems like she hasn't forgotten after all," Theo lightly smiles looking up at the ceiling.

"Of course I haven't, " Sage speaks from the side of Theo. To his surprise she's standing above him with a hand stretched out for him. Cautiously his hand reaches up and takes a hold of Sage's own, where she then helps Theo to his feet. "Thank you," He mumbles looking down at her. "No, it's not a problem, " She nods smiling up at the boy lightly, with her hand still clutched in his.

From behind T'challa comes up to the pair standing to the side, watching as Sage and Theo both share eye contact. A sudden ache forms around his chest, and his wrist clenches at his side of him. Of to the side Tony notices this and decides to intervene. "Alright everyone! " He shouts as he pushes him self past T'challa and in between Theo and Sage. Causing a break in their contact, which causes a grunt from Theo.

"I think everyone here can do with a moment to talk things over," Tony's says looking from Sage to T'challa. "I agree," T'challa nods, looking to his long time girlfriend. "Good then it's settled then!" Tony says clasping his hands together. "Sage you go with T'challa," He instructs pushing the girl forward.

"Natasha you go with her over there, " Tony instructs pointing Nakia. Natasha just nods while Nakia holds a face of discontent. "And you two," Tony calls pointing to Peter and Theo. "You come with me."

-

"So?" Sage questions as T'challa shuts the door to her bedroom "What's wrong?" He questions, not even holding back for a second. A chuckle of disbelief escape her lips at T'challa's question. "Are you serious?" She asks narrowing her eyes at him. "Yes I am," He nods truthfully. "It's been like this ever since I-" He cuts himself short as realization finally hits him.

"Ever since what T'challa?" Sage questions stepping forward. "Is it ever since you brought that woman home!" She yells infuriated at how long it took him to notice that. "Nakia is an..old friend of mine," He lies, looking away from her glare. "I doubt that " Sage scoffs rolling her eyes at his poor excuse. "What did Nakia even do that has you hating her?" He questions still clearly confused. "Oh My God T'challa!" She yells in disbelief as she flares her arms out at him. "It's what you did! And what you keep doing!" She loudly states. "What did I do!?" He yells stepping up to her. "You put her in front of me," Sage admits dipping her head in sadness. "I waited that night, happy and ready to spend possibly my only free time with you. But you left me there to tend to her," She whimpers looking back up to him with tears stinging her eyes. "You barely even tried to speak to me," She says tilting her head at him. "I tried and you refused me," He tries to defend himself. "Calling my name twice and me not responding isn't trying T'challa!" Sage suddenly snaps raising her finger to him. "You left me there that night all alone because of her!"

"You brought her here, on my night, you brought her!" She seethes out poking harshly against his chest. "Do you know how much that hurt me?" She asks looking up at his clenched face. "Do you!?" She demands pushing against his chest. "You let her mean more to you in the past three days than I've been," She cries pushing at him once more? "Seeing her touch you like that broke me! It killed me inside!" She continues to cry as she carries out her assault on T'challa's chest. "I hate you!" She yells throwing another hit. "I hate you so much," She cries breaking down right there in front of him.

"No you don't," T'challa sighs grabbing a hold of her hands before She could hit him again. "But I should!" She yells struggling in his grasp. "I should hate you for the way you make me feel!" She cries out giving up on all struggles.

"If that is true then I should hate you to," T'challa speaks up, still holding onto Sage's wrists. "Huh?" She breathes as her wet eyes find themselves up to his slightly saddened face. "You make me feel so much pain," He admits. "Whenever I'm not near you, every second that I can't feel your touch, or hear your voice..it hurts me," He groans clenching his eyes shut. "I can't imagine myself without you, It hurt so much to see him touching you, standing so close.." He trails of.."It drove me insane! " He yells releasing Sage and storming off over to her window. "Theo.." Sage whispers as her eyes trail to the floor. "Whatever his name is," T'challa scoffs waving it off.

Sage would have never thought in a million years that T'challa would ever get jealous. And all because of Theo.

"I never thought bringing Nakia around would hurt you," He admits, turning around to look at her. "In no way would I want to jeopardize what we have Sage, " T'challa says walking back over to her. "I love you, I love you so much that I was going to-"

"Stop it T'challa," Sage cuts in this time halting T'challa's sentence. "This..isn't going anywhere, we've said these things before," She sadly sighs looking away from him. "But I love you," He urges taking a hold of her hands. "I know that," Sage murmurs. "And I love you to but I.." She trails of removing her palms from his. "But what Sage?" T'challa desperately questions as he looks down at her with urgency. "I can't do this anymore, " She sadly admits.

In that moment T'challa's entire world went crashing down. He couldn't believe the words that just left Sage's mouth. "I'm sorry, this is just to much for me," She whimpers out, clearly upset about it to. "But I think it's best that we-"

"No," T'challa blandly states, now it's his turn to cut her off. "I'm not letting you do this me, to yourself, to us!" He shouts in frustration. "Sage I love you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Can't you see that!?" He asks stepping up to her. "I can't see myself with anyone besides you," He admits. "I- I need you now, later and for the rest of my life," He says with a broken smile as tears grace his eyes.

"T'challa.." Sage gasps as she looks up at his teary eyes in disbelief. Not once has he shown this much raw emotion in front of her. "Sage," He calls once more, this time in a much softer tone as he reaches into his pocket.

"T'challa..." Sage trails of once more as the little black box is pulled out. "I love you with all of my heart, " He begins to speak as he begins kneeling down before her. Sage's eyes go wide in realization, as more tears grace her already wet eyes. "I never thought that I would ever fall for you the way I have now...And I've never felt so strongly about someone before," He happily admits as a single tear slips from his eyes. "No, no don't cry," Sage whimpers as she quickly wipes the tear away from his face, forgetting about her own. "Sage..I don't ever want to know of a life without you," T'challa's voice cracks as the box finally flips open. A small gasp escape her lips as the beautiful ring is presented before her.

"Will you do me the honour of being called my wife?" T'challa nervously asks with a big hopeful smile on his face. It didn't even take more than a minute before Sage found herself on her knees and clutching onto T'challa's body. Tears of joy pour from her eyes as she cries grasping onto his body. "Is that a yes?" T'challa questions lowering his his arm. "Of c-course,"Sage whimpers out as she pulls back out to meet his face. T'halla stands, bringing Sage up with him. "Here," He smiles taking her left hand in his, and gently slipping the ring onto Sage's finger.

A light shock runs through her body at the contact, and the water works never seized to stop. "Stop your tears Sage," T'challa says as his thumbs come up to wipe away her salty tears. "How can I?" She lightly chuckles leaning into his touch.
"I love you, T'challa, " She murmurs as her eyes stare deep into his. "I love you to Sage," He smiles back.

Lightly he leans in, bringing Sage's face closer to his, she doesn't hesitate with closing the space between them as she connects her lips with his.
-

What started as passionate kiss, turned into many more of immense passion and pleasure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6.1K 49
"𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] war...
443K 22.2K 40
˚✧ They gave me heartache and in return i gave a song ♪
1.1M 26.6K 144
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤." (𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤) 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬...
361K 5.3K 103
𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨. 𝙉𝙤 𝙙𝙤-𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨.