I'm out of your league

By JaNyaStephens

Meet badass Ms. Asha Oshae. She's not your average 17 year old teenager. She's more "Cold-hearted" than anyth... More

Intro
The unexpected
What happened?
him again
Check Up
It's final
The big date
Falling for you
afterwards
The reality check
Moving on
Goodbye
Welcome
First Day On The Job
The life of Atlanta
Why did I do it?
Check Up
What happened?
The Homecoming
Migos
First day back
It's ALL over
Untitled Part 24

It's over

443 12 0
By JaNyaStephens

NIGHT WHEN DIGGY AND ASHA WERE SUPPOSED TO HANG OUT(NEXT DAY)

I did my hair up the way that he used to like it. I through on my onesie that I wore the first time we had a sleepover. I decided to walk over to his house since it was so close. I was carrying The Lego Movie and a box of pop corn.

Once I got to his door, I had a key so I didn't have to knock. I really missed my boyfriend. He was my world. I closed the door silently once I got in. I wanted to suprise him, since he probably thought that I wouldn't come after I seen him and Adriane the night before. But I still showed up. As I got closer to his room, I heard loud faints and moans.

"Ahh..." I was seriously confused. I got closer to realize that the noises were coming from his room. His door was half cracked so I could see everything.

To my amazement, I seen Diggy's naked body towering over Adriane, thrusting inside of her. I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from crying but I couldn't help it.

I busted out in tears. I've never felt so weak. Diggy turned and faced the door to see me standing there. He wrapped a towel around his waist and ran to the door, but at that point I was half way down the stairs. He caught up with me.

He stopped me once I reached the door. He grabbed me by the waist,

"Baby it's not what it looked like!"

I slapped him. "You're a bitch ass nigga. This is exactly what it looked like. I seen you giving your body to her. I thought that I was going to be your first. I put my trust in you and you knew that was fucked up from the get-go. But you do this? With the same bitch you told me not to worry about. I hate you!"

He grabbed my arm as I opened the door, but he knew it was over.

"I'm done."

and I left.

 It was extremely dark once I got outside. I didn't care, I just ran home. I ran home crying more loud than ever. I pictured Daniel's face, and the pleasure that he endured. Thank God that I had my keys. I didn't want to even be a house down from him at the moment. I wanted to call my best friend, Hazel, but I wasn't ready to talk to anyone.

I reached the driveway of my home and I ran to my Jeep. I unlocked the door and got in. I needed a drive. I looked in my backseat and found my dance bag. I had a spare outfit inside of it.

I changed into some denim shorts and a tank top.

I turned on Buzcut season by Lorde and I pulled off. As I drove, I took my left and and took my hair out of that pony tail and I unlesahsed my hair. I wanted to be as far away from him as I possibly could.

I hit the steering a wheel a few times out of anger. I drove down the busy streets of L.A. until I arrived at the beach. I sat there for a moment. I rested my head on the wheel and I just cried even harder. I wasn't crying all that much about Diggy. I cried because I actually let my guard down, believeing that a guy like him could love me, I actually had hope in us.

Million dollar man by Lana Del Rey blasted through my speakers. I turned it up and I let the lyrics sink in. I finally got myself together and began to get out. I checked my phone to make sure that nobody had called. Well I looked at my phone because I wanted him  to call me. I wanted him to come get me an tell me that everything that I'd just saw was an illusion. But I realized that would never happen. So I got out of the truck and I made my way to the beach.

I seen couples everywhere, kissing and smiling. I hated the atmosphere at that very moment. I walked down the beach, letting the salty water hit my face and take me into a trans. About 10 minutes into walking, a voice called me name.

"Asha!" my eyes widened. Was it him?

A hand touched my shoulder and I turned around.

"Oh my gosh Kahleel!" I was disappointed.

"Hey! Woah your eyes look terrible. Break up?"

I nodded. He just grabbed me and held me, making me cry all over again.

"Let's go. I don't want you sad. You got your car?"

"Yeah."

"Follow me."

I went to my car and I followed Kahleel back to a hotel. I really can't believe that I'd seen Kahleel. That was my boy best friend before....anyways but we pulled up and I followed him to his room.

Once we got in, I was amazed at how fancy everything was.

"Want something to drink?"

"If its vodlka, I'll take it."

He started laughing and handed me a shot glass with vodlka. I took the shot instantly. I was so depressed. He pulled up a chair and sat in front of me.

"What happened?"

I just sat there.

"Asha, what happened?"

I sighed.

"Well..."

I told him EVERYTHING from the beginning to the end. By the time I finished, he was in amazement.

"Asha you deserve so much better than what you are getting. You know this?"

I nodded.

"Do you know that?"

"Yes Kaheel I know."

He took his hand and lifted my head up.

"Lift your head up, your tiara is falling."

I smiled. He always know what to say.

"Can I stay here the night. I need rest. And I sort of don't want to see him."

"Yeah you can get my room."

"Why are you here Kahleel, I'm just here for a while before I'm off to Morehouse."

"Oh okay."

I walked into his room and flopped on the bed. I didn't put on covers or take off my shoes. I just went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 230 21
Leaving off with Sydney committing suicide we come back to Monica and Diggy. This is a year later when Diggy and Monica are happy and together. Diggy...
447 7 25
Kill 'em all, put them hoes to rest Walk in, bulletproof vest Please tell me who she gon' check Murder scene, Jenni made a mess Pop up, guess who, bi...
1.2K 42 15
India (India westbrooks/but she can fight like stunna girl and is the hight of stunna girl) is a fighter and got a locked up for gang violence and se...
13.9K 1.6K 103
WARNING: My story contains mature and sensitive content. Please read at your own risk. *** Previously "Saving The Girl Who Thought She Was Broken" **...