Maiden In Black {Sesshomaru...

By FanficDemon1701

{Book and look of Kita has been updated and re-edited} Takes Place after Naraku was defeated.... Kagome had a... More

Character: Kita Higurashi
Maiden In Black: Enter Kita
The Maiden In Black: Electric Angel
The Maiden In Black: Dragged To Lala Land
Maiden In Black: Spidey Is Back/Hello Doggy!
Maiden In Black: Tolerant Doggy
Maiden In Black: Patience To Bullhonky
Maiden In Black: Red String Chain String
Maiden In Black: Kidnapped
Maiden In Black: The Dog's Possession
Maiden in Black: Overwhelmed Kita
Maiden In Black: Obedience to Marked=Catnip
Maiden In Black: Obedience to Marked=Catnip 2
Maiden In Black: Queen Of Pranks Strikes!
Maiden In Black: Truth To Her Existence In Feudal Days
Maiden In Black: Healing An Injured Canine
Maiden In Black: Jinenji's Help
Maiden In Black: Fleeing
Maiden In Black: Canines Love Roo P1
Maiden In Black: Canines Love Roo P2
Kitrainyokai's Fanart Of Kita and Sesshy
Enter: Ray Piper and Nicolas/Nick
Future Sneak Peaks: Future Characters
Bad Omens
Part 1:| First Battle! And Future Plans?!
Part 2:| First Battle! And Future Plans?!
Enter!! Yoko Kurama!!
Bad Inuyasha and Rin's Message
Inuyasha's Betrayal & Down The Rabbit Hole
Shopping Chaos Part 1
Shopping Chaos To Affections Across Time
"Do not say such nonsense" Sesshomaru
To His Amusement
Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha Combine!!
Mating Game
Fighting For Her!
Shocking Revelations!!
Meeting a Long Lost Sister

Maiden In Black: Bathing To Ogre Attack

539 12 0
By FanficDemon1701

Only Kita Higurashi will have a POV!

Kitrainyokai's Fanart Of Kita and Sesshy above!

Our camera sucks so turn your lighting up high on your device!

Artist:
kitrainyokai

================================

Following the path to the stream I ignore all things around me as I play my music in my ear buds in my ears as I walk the long path Sesshomaru told me to take, holding my phone in my right hand, I mouth the lyrics of the Japanese lyrics of the song Invisible Wall it's a song about protesting suicide in the prison systems back in my Era.

I mouthed the song perfectly though never sang it outloud, soon enough the smell of water enveloped my senses as I walk up to a big stream slowly cascading by that swirled into a big river bed. It reminded me of the lake's back home in America.

I tap on my phone making the music stop and I run my hand through my front bangs letting out a phew sound squinting my eyes. I gently tug my purse off my shoulder and set my phone inside on lock into the purse and gently take my wireless ear buds out of my ears and zip all my gadgets into my purse and look around where I could put it. I spot a tree and I climb onto a rock with much effort and I unzip my purse taking out my bike lock thing I always keep with me cause I rented bikes in America to get around so what, I can't drive!

I zip my purse up and click the purse onto the limb of the tree wrapping the binding of the bike lock around tight enough then click the lock. Only I know how to open it since it scans my finger print to open it. I smirk at my handy work, and climb off the rock landing on my feet and I stand on one foot tugging my right boot apart at the strings and zipper and hop on one foot to set it down on the rock, I repeated each step, taking off my knee socks next. I shimmy out of my skirt, as well as my black boy shorts underwear that hugged my rear not caring if some pervert peeked, because I always catch them then deck em, deck em in the nads with my fists. I remember dudes in school tried peeking in on me whilst I showered up for gym and they got an extra helping of fists crushing their baby makers.

I snort at the memory with a wicked smirk to my features. "Good old times." I mutter and set my clothing neatly by my boots, finally peeling my tank top off and bra setting them aside. My large breasts, which are a Double D in American sizes I covered them with folding my arms over my chest. Though my skin was pale as snow, I inherited the only tan from my Japanese side on my nipples of my breasts and of course one birthmark on my right shoulder blade which Dad says was of a lotus flower, which only my mom's side the females inherited though.
But I do tan when I am in the sun alot so while I'm in this Era later on I know I will tan in the future, it's normal for being part Japanese. I tan easier in the sun, but at home in my Era in America I tended to stay out of the sun, but here it's hard to, so I guess tanning a bit won't be too bad!

Walking into the cold water was a relief to my overheated body as I fully submerged myself into the stream and duck my head deeply into the water and I swam deeply into the stream swirling my body inside of it then swam up coming up for air and let out a whistle of appreciation for at least good clean water, hell our house had a fucked up water line so sometimes the water smelled awful even though it looked clean, we complained to our landlord, but the guy never fixed squat. So I would take a shower wanting to be clean but feel even nastier after shower.

"At least the water is clean." I mutter to myself.

I then remembered I forgot to tell Sota about my record streak on my Super Smash Bros Game when I babysitted him I would bring my GameCube over when I visited my family in Japan. We would play for hours on end, but now I play it on my 2DS XL which sadly wasn't here. I wanted to tell Sota I broke my recent record on the GameCube version of Smash Bros with my Mii on the 3DS version, in having 99 lives set, no items, facing a level 6 computer and having the damage ratio at 2%.

I fought terribly hard against the computer to where I had five lives at the end defeating the computer by a near thread. Sota would freak out at me telling him that. "Yeah Cousin Sota would be freaking out I even survived that on my game. Even he couldn't face a level 6 character at 99 lives, and the danage ratio set at 2% without being innialated by the opponent in gameplay, I still remember when he wrote me a letter about finally getting the system and we played online together. Hell he couldn't keep up with my moves. But he tried." I giggled at that looking up at the clouds passing by. "He would totally be saying Kita you're a badass! I can't even face a level 6 character with that many lives! Hell I trained my ass off to get that far. Beefing up my character with special badges I earned playing Smash Run facing bosses that killed my character quicker than I could say mommy." I say giggling with my eyes closed. "Good times." I sigh.

I wonder how everyone is fairing back in my Era? Even my street buddies?
"Probably still fighting other asshats as usual. Over territory shit and the like." I mutter cocking my head boredly to the side making my damp hair flick water everywhere at the top of my spiky strands. "If I know Spanky Mankey well he is running the streets the right way? I told him if I died I'd haunt his ass if he don't run them right. Especially with the damn mafia causing shit among the people struggling to get on by." I say my thoughts outloud.
"Always responsible I was, taking care of the household, with stealing shit to keep the roof over our head, then looking after Cousins Sota and Kagome babysitting them in the summer on the side, making sure no bullies bother them when they had summer classes, even keeping the child perverts at bay. Kicking ass and taking names if they fucked with my family there when I was babysitting them. Quitting school because I had to due to I wasn't getting anywhere with the school system thinking I'm just not worth teaching due to my history in crime." I do air quotes and sigh continuing on to myself. "Then Dad got the lung cancer, and I practically had to be his nurse and caretaker watching him wither away until he died, Auntie and the family here truly don't know how much I suffered watching him wither away the man who taught me laughter was the best damndest thing for a good healing remedy than moping about. He still kept laughing and smiling to the bitter end of his dying death bed." I sigh and flutter my hand through the water then clasped my fists together and claimed water in my fists and squeeze them out making a farting noise with my mouth and giggle watching water squirt out my hands. "Look my hands are pissing!" I laugh remembering Dad taught me that. "Damn Dad you crack my ass up teaching me that bit." I giggle and twirl around in the water, the water was up to my neck as I smile up to the sky doing a peace sign. "Best Dad in the world is my Dad who in the end dying cracked a joke that got me laughing though I was crying as he died what a way to keep his spirits up knowing he was dying before my eyes with no regrets." I smile up at the now darkening clouds that started to rumble, and I felt droplets of rain pelt on my face. "There is my cue to leave." A crack of thunder made me jump in the water. "Fuck storms I'm outta here. Phobia of storms not funny when I saw in Chicago a fucking Tornado tear a building apart I have the right to have a storm phobia Cousin Kagome!" I snort as I wade slowly out of the water to go grab my clothes.

The rain started coming down more as I know my clothes were soaked now so I only tug on my panties and bra quickly though one strap broke on my bra in the process of my frantic hurrying and I held my boots and clothes in one hand, as I crouch my panties hugging my ass and couchie showed, as well as the outline of my couchie as I put my finger on the waterproof scanning device that unlocked and I unhook the biker lock and grab my purse and scramble off the rock to go walking off a big scowl on my face as I was yelping and jumping at each sound of thunder or any lightning I saw.

Yeah so what I got the phobia bad, tornadoes scare me! Also I saw one in Kansas on TV in Greensburg no joke tear through that town and to this day that town is still rebuilding the town since the Tornado was no joke one mile fucking long, and was an EF-5!

Yeah I have the right to be scared yes I do so anybody who makes fun of me can kiss my ass!

I jump one more time at a crackle of thunder. "Sesshomaru where the Hell are you!" I shout over a crack of thunder wanting to pound his face in since he said he'd be by if I needed him the lying jackass!

I shivered where I stood from the cold rain as I walk further, and a loud boom of thunder made me scream louder since it was one of those booms of thunder that was held in by the skies for one last hoorah by the clouds that if you're sleeping deep it would scare the shit out of you late at night waking you from sleep, yeah one of those ones that sky sounded like a big nuke went off and destroyed the solar system with one last say goodbye universe boom!

"Jesus Christ I hate storms!" I shout as I took off running so wanting to find a cave or something that is until I slide to a stop and when I did slide to a stop the mud made me fall on my side scraping my leg up good with mud and also I felt the burning pain of me getting scraped on my right leg up to my thigh under my underwear going wide eyed seeing a giant motherfucking ox thing snort black smoke at me, as it looked down at me, and it roared at me as I screamed in terror as it swung its mallet down, but I heard a clang of metal and I open my eyes seeing a blade not even an inch away from my chest holding the mallet from striking me, and I look over my shoulder seeing Sesshomaru glare defiantly up at the Ox creature. "Do not harm what I deem mine you weak pathetic inbred cow." Sesshomaru says with a fathom icy tone to his voice as he easily glided his sword up easily and the blade countered the mallet and sliced the mallet to little splinters with green static energy flying forward and I watch as the Ox thing it's body ripped to shreds.

Be careful talking like that to Sesshomaru he has a sword that can rip you to shreds Kita!
Those words my cousin Kagome warned me about rang through my mind as I was seeing the truth I thought bullshit she said happen before my eyes!

Should I really trust this stupid dude when he could kill me like that easily, but what did he mean I was his, I do not belong to him I told him that!

Shredded meat and guts fell to the ground before my eyes of the creature before me making my already shaking body from the cold rain shake more in fear at what I saw! Ok I wish my mom was alive right now to yell for her right now, yep I'm chickening out enough to want to yell that, but I clamped my mouth shut to not say fucking shit, for this stupid guy who kidnapped me to get the gratification that I was scared right now.

Eyes wide I blink and heard another boom of thunder making me erupt into a scream and I black out too overwhelmed from all this scary bullshit my body falling on its side out cold I was, the rain pelting more onto my skin.

Sesshomaru sheathed Bakseiga narrowing his eyes at the female human related to Inuyasha's wench, this all new to her like Inuyasha's wench, the sibling Kagome used to faint like this alot from the sudden stress of all things new in this Era Sesshomaru remembers well. Sesshomaru kneels down picking the fragile human up into his arms keeping her things of hers in her arms so she do not lose them, carrying her he walked off to go to the camp of the old abandoned monk shrine Sesshomaru and Jaken obtained as their roof over their heads for the night.

Running at inhuman speed caring the prize of a human in his arms, he will make her fall for him even if it takes him a year or more to due so, she was his official mate he chose. She will accept him no matter the circumstances.

================================

To be continued

Sorry guys I fucked up this chapter I didn't put up after Dog's Obsession chapter I forgit about it since I'm going through lots of stress so I took down all chapters after Dog's Obsession chapter and put this up,this chapter was ORIGINAL after Dog's Obsession chapter so after this chapter is the rest of the story I'm sorry guys even I screw up on chapters at times.

This book almost gots 300 reads awesome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.7K 34
This is a sequel to A Demon's Curse. Jade, your average american teen who happens to be Sota Higurashi's granddaughter, is haunted by nightmares. He...
164K 4.2K 26
•COMPLETED & EDITED• •InuYasha Fanfiction• •Sesshomaru x Kagome (Sesskag)• •Description• When Kagome finds out how Inuyasha feels about her...
57K 1.6K 35
Chiyomaru is Inuyasha's younger twin sister, a mortal girl who's demonic powers were taken from her in the womb by Inuyasha. Only powers that remaine...
18.3K 654 38
When Lord Sesshomaru saves a filth covered woman and brings her into his home, no one ever expected her to be anything more than a lowly servant. The...