Marrying The Beast

By officialgizellex

Suzette can't seem to find the money she needs to give herself and the people around her a good life. Blayze... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The end (not really)
EXCITING NEWS

Chapter 5

9.4K 278 15
By officialgizellex

Me and Abigail slept quite late last night. We finished packing my stuff along with the kids and all while discussing a color for the wedding and guests. I wake up to a loud knock on the door. I slowly get up trying to focus my eyes. I could feel the tiredness weighing me down. I feel my eyes closing and my body begins to lean forward causing me to jerk up again. I hear the doorbell and the door being knocked on. I hear groaning and look to my left to see Tyson on the floor and Abigail on the couch sprawled out.

"If you don't answer the fucking door." I look at Tyson to see his eyes still closed. "You are closer to the door then me you go get it." He groans at me and begins to stand up. I lay back on the floor while Tyson answers the door. I then hear a loud voice echo through the room, "Good morning, who the hell are you?" I sit up and see Luna looking at Tyson. I see Tyson's eyes looking her up and down with a small smirk on his lips. I suck my teeth and stand up and walk towards the door. I push Tyson out the way and smack him on the back of the head. "Move you pervert."

I look to see Luna, Blayze, and Chris. I stare and Luna smiles a big pearly white smile. "Someone looks sleepy mind if we come in?" I shake my head no and move away from the front of the door. I look at Blayze and his blue land on me. I suddenly feel conscious of my appearance and I turn away looking for the nearest mirror. I look at the mirror hanging on the wall and see that my baby hairs are poking out every where and my lips and under eyes are swollen. I cuss under my breath close the door after everyone enters the condo. They enter the liver room and Abigail starts to wake up taking in her surroundings. Her eyes stop roaming when she sees our guest. Her eyes open up wide and she looks at me then back at our guest and she looks at me mortified and says through gritted teeth, "How could you let them come in with me looking like these dammit Suzette." I hear a chuckle and see Chris smiling looking at Abigail, "Good morning love." She cocks her head and smiles a sweat fake smile that I only recognize. "I got your good morning bullshit right here." She pulls out her middle fingers. Luna laughs and I smile crossing my arms and shaking my head while Chris gawks at her response. Blayze raises an eyebrow amusement playing in his eyes.

She stands up and she drags her feet to her room saying behind her, "I hate mornings." I then see the twins come out of their room yawning. I go and bend down for them to come into my arms. They enter my arms sleepily and they lay their heads on my shoulder. "Hey, buenos dìas niños. Go get dress okay we are heading to the plane today." Today was the first day of summer vacation so it was perfect to move since there was no more school work to worry about. They let out tired groans and move their heads off my shoulder and head back to the room. I see Tyson in the kitchen drinking orange juice from the carton. "Take that carton with you and go to your room and get dressed so that we can leave, now. Move it. Let's go. Vaminos."

He rolls his eyes and says, "I'm going, I'm going, chill woman. Why should I even bother we are just going to be on the plane I need to be comfortable."

I turn to leave and say, "I'll tell why you should do it because if you don't I'll beat your ass that's why. You may not be my kid but don't let me go latina on your ass." I hear him grumble out a whatever and I head to the room with the boxes. I grab one and start walking to the door. I put the box down and look to see Blayze looking at me with no expression. Jeez does this guy ever show any type of emotion he is so blanked faced?

I look at Chris and Blayze and say, "I mean I don't need no help I can carry these heavy boxes down to the car." Blayze then says, "Why did you pack up the whole house you only needed some clothes and you would buy more reasonable ones that are better suited then yours." Immediately I felt irritated, "These are the kids blankest, family treasures, and toys along with clothes. So take a chill pill and I was being sarcastic I don't need your help okay. I don't want your precious delicate hands to be strained."

I turn around not waiting for a response and head to my room leaving them there. I head into the room and see the baby still asleep. I go to the bathroom and begin to shower and make myself look somewhat presentable. I hear my bathroom door close and I say, "Hey keep it open I need to hear the baby!" "Relax okay we are coming in here to move the boxes." I hear Abigail say. I finish my scorching hot shower and head out to the bedroom to see the boxes and the baby gone.

I go to look on the bed to see clothes laid out for me and I put them on. I'm wearing a plain white shirt with washed out jeans along with some white keds. I grab my purse and look at the room. I feel sadness overcome me and embrace it with open arms. Gosh, I'm going to miss this place. I've had so many memories here.

I turn to leave and I close the door behind me. I enter the living room and see no boxes. I look forward and see Blayze at the door with it wide open and him looking at his phone. "Where is everyone?" He lifts his eyes of his phone and make eye contact with me. "We just finished putting the boxes in the car I came up to get you we need to move quickly there are some things we need to do before tonight." I look at the clock and see it's 11:12 am. I nod and go to the counter to get the keys so that I can lock the door.

Blayze moves out the way and I exit locking the door behind me. I then begin to walk to the elevator and head down to the lobby. I go outside to see the kids saying goodbye to Abigail. "Thank you, Abigail, for letting us stay." She smiles and says, "No problem I would never kick out anyone who is paying my water and rent bills." I laugh and she turns around and walks towards me. I give her a hug and I pull away. She sighs and says, "This is very disappointing. Who is going to take care of me when I'm hungover?"

"Don't drink and you should be fine." She lets out a loud laugh then quickly stops and look deadpan at me, "Yeah no."I laugh and open my hands to reveal the house keys. She pushes my hand and says, "Keep them okay so when you need a break from him you have somewhere to go plus it's only for a year right?" She said all that in a whisper and I nod my head. I don't need to tell her that it would be hard to come back since I'll be living all the way on the other side of the country. The kids step into the Cadillac and I follow after them. Luna and Chris get in a Chevy truck that is parked behind the Cadillac. I get in the car and roll down the window and wave to her.

She waves back with her house keys in hand. I continue to look out the window till we turn at the light. I looked out the window until she was completely out of sight. I sit back into the passenger seat and buckle my seat belt. I don't say a word and neither does the kids. Blayze does absolutely nothing to break the ice with us so I won't even bother to try. We drive for good 30 minutes with complete silence and it's killing me. I eventually decide to say something. "Are we almost there this silence is driving me nuts. I would put on the radio but I'm sure you'll snap at me saying to cut it off so tell me are we almost there before I die of boredom."

He doesn't look at me and says in quite yet deep voice, "Yes." I look at him and roll my eyes in frustration. I turn around to see the kids very uncomfortable and I give them a small smile. I then hear the turning signal come on and I could feel my excitement go through my veins. Finally, I am getting out of this car. I see the airport and he doesn't follow the other cars but goes and drives forward heading to the back of the airport. We drive up to this empty spot with a plane just there in plain sight. He parks and gets outs. I begin to step out of the car and I look to see the kids doing the same. I look behind me to see Luna and Chris nowhere to be seen. We walk up to the plane to see Blayze had already entered. I start the climb up the stairs until I reach the top I take a deep breath and turn to the right to see the that the inside is absolutely stunning. There is an aisle leading to other seats and a door at the very end of the aisle. To my left is a seat and to my right is a seat. However, the left side from where I'm standing has 4 seats and to my right, there are 6. Far in the back in the right corner is a table with 4 seats. 2 on each side.

I hear the kids gasp behind me and I move forward so that they can enter. I then see the door all the way down at the end of the aisle open to reveal Blayze. He comes towards me and sits on the second seat to my left. I decide to sit on the other side also on the second seat on the right side of course. Tyson then says, "This is cool I'm actually starting to feel not so mad at you anymore Suzette." I roll my eyes and say, "You act like you haven't been in one." He laughs and says, "Not one this nice." He's right though, the black brownish carpet on the floor made it look way more luxurious and the white seats were just so comfortable. I buckle up and I tell the kids to sit down and buck up. Tyson buckles up the baby car seat and I give her a bottle of milk so that she can be swallow something while we fly into the air so her little ears won't hurt. I turn to see Luna and Chris enter the plane with smiles on their faces.

"You guys ready?" Says Luna. Harmony nods while the boys just give a slight smile. I smile and say, "Glad to see you guys are joining us." Chris says, "Pancakes I'm glad you want me." I flick him off and say, "I didn't say I wanted you." He laughs and sits in front of Blayze while Luna sits in the seat in front of me. They buckle up and the captain speaks telling us he was taking off and to buckle up. Then I feel the plane start to move in a fast motion and I totally panic. I have been in a plane before but dang this jet has some seriously strong engine. I grip onto the seat and close my eyes taking in deep breathes. I then hear someone say breath in breath out and I follow their instructions. The jet goes into the sky in fast speed making me feel my back kissing the seat. Then the plane becomes still and the captain speaks, You are free to take off your seatbelts." I can hear Tyson laughing and he says, "Your face was absolutely priceless." I open my eyes to see Blayze looking at me with an eyebrow raised and I swear I see amusement in his eyes. Chris says, "Nice thinking Blayze." I look at him confused and he says, "Blayze was the one talking." I nod and look at Blayze thankfulness over flowing. "Thank you." He nods at me and turns back to his laptop. I see Genesis in tears I didn't even hear her cry. Tyson starts to shush her and rock her while getting her to eat.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and motion for Tyson to give me that baby. He walks over and Blayze says, "If you kids are hungry there is food in the back. There's a candy bar and some chips if you guys feel like eating something, of course, there are chips and stuff." The kids quickly walk to the back and yell out thank you's. I was surprised that Blayze said that sentence with no harsh tone. It was quite calm but unbothered as well. I get up and put Genesis back in the car seat and also head to the back. We eat some snacks and talk about New York City. We left the ground at 11:45 and we will be arriving there at 1:45. Blayze showed the kids a room where they could chill out and they quickly hide in it.

"Now that they are entertained we need to discuss somethings before we land. The kids will go with Luna and Chris and they will drop them off. Do you trust that older boy with the kids? I nod my head and he continues, "Good so they will stay with him. Luna and Chris will meet us at my moms bridal boutique. We need to get your measurements for your dress. The wedding planner will meet us there so that you can give her the colors. Also, you have to pick out your bridesmaid's dresses and I hope that you have your list of people that you want to invite to the wedding or do you need more time. I shake my head no, "I don't need any more time here is the list." I pull out my laptop from my bag and open it up. I ask for his email and he gives it to me so that I could send in the list. "I have also picked out the colors. Grey and gold but the grey aren't going to be a harsh grey but almost a light grey." I show them a picture and Luna says, "I love the color choice. Gold would look absolutely gorgeous on you because of your warm under tone medium tan complexion." I laugh and say, "You know your beauty stuff." She laughs and says, "Of course I studied for both business and cosmetology." I raise my eyebrows in astonishment. Blayze types something on his phone and says, "I messaged the wedding planner and gave her the colors." I then say, "The bridesmaids will be gold and the guys in gray and you could be in black. I don't know it's just an idea." Chris then smiles looking up from his phone, "No no I like it. We can wear black with grey bow ties and Blayze in a tie." "Yeah I agree and I can see the girls in gold dresses I'm down." says Luna.

"I was wondering if you would want to be a bridesmaid? I don't have many friends anyways and if we want to make this look as real as possible you would have to be in it." Luna smiles and says, "Absolutely! Gold looks good on me too chica we will be slaying at this wedding." "Fake wedding." Says me and Blayze in sync. We look at each other and I remove my eyes from his and continue saying, "Do you guys mind if I use Harmony and Genesis as the flower girls and Harry as ring barrier? I need some type of comfort at the pulpit before I give my freedom away. Wait, never mind I already did." I totally forgot that I had already signed the marriage licences. Luna turns to Blayze and says, "Take it easy on her you idiot. Try and act nice got it?" I roll my eyes and he says nothing. "Would it kill you to smile? I found the flower girl dress and its so cute. I can have your mom designers put the top sparkly gold and a cute gold bow and the back ugh it's going to be so freakin cute." Says Luna. "Luna quit pestering me about smiling." growled Blayze, "And please stop talking and just send me the pictures of the gowns and I'll send it to my mom and her designers." She slaps his arm pretty hard I may add and says in Spanish, "Puta madre." (Mother f*cker) "Dammit Luna why did you hit me?" Cusses Blayze as he rubbed the spot where she smacked him.
"Blayze I believe you owe poor Luna an apology and Luna you need to apologize to Blayze that wasn't a very nice word." Mimicking a baby voice that most mothers use when they are scolding their child.

Blayze looks at me and furrows his eyebrows together. "Seriously?" I nod my head and cross my arms and stick my chin up to show that I was serious. Chris snickers across the table and I kick him under the table receiving a glare from him. "I'm not apologizing for nothing." I look at Blayze with as much seriousness I could muster and look directly in his eyes. "Apologizes or I'll make you." We stare at each other refusing to back down. He breaths in and out a deep breath through his nose and slowly turns his head towards Luna. "I'm sorry Luna." I smile victoriously and do a little dance in my seat. "What are you doing?" Blayze is looking at me utterly confused by my little break down. "I was celebrating my victorious win. Now Luna apologize to Blayze." Luna looks at Blayze with a sweet smile and says, "Lo siento. Lo siento que tengas un pene para la boca." (I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you have a penis for a mouth."

Chris and Blayze looks between me and Luna all confused as to why we are laughing. "What did you say Luna? Come on let me in on the joke." I pat Chris shoulder and say sympathetically, "Sorry but no." He pokes out his lower lip and I laugh. I turn to Luna and say, "I guess I need to make some calls to my family huh?" Luna nods. "I'll just call my parents and tell them to give the people the invitations." I grab my phone and begin to dial my mom. "Hello?" I gulp hearing the sound of my moms voice and say, "Hey mami how are you?" "I'm good Suzette how about you everything alright?" Here goes nothing I say to myself. "Nothing much just that I'm getting married in July, in New York, and you guys are going to be sent 100 invitations to give to our family and friends. Also dad isn't walking me down the aisle so no worries about that okay? Okay." The phone goes quite and put down the phone and put it on speaker I look up to the ceiling whispering out a prayer, "Oh dear God please dear Jesus I am begging you to make this easy and that my parents don't kill me."

"What do you mean you are getting married?! To who?! Since when do you have a boyfriend?! How long have you been dating him?! I haven't even met him?! How do I know he is any good?! "Rose, of course, he is no good! The man didn't even bother to come to meet us before proposing!" "Enough!" I say on the phone. "Mom and dad I met him one year ago okay. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you and I promise I'll make it up to you but please I am begging you to stop with all the yelling and be my parents and pray to God that I survive this stress okay." My parents become silent, "Then Blayze grabs my phone and cuts off the speaker. "Hello Mr. and Mrs Morman. This is Blayze Wilton your daughters fiance. I will be flying you guys to New York City to come and help prepare for the wedding. I'm so sorry that I didn't ask for your permission but your daughter insisted that you guys would be happy but you know how she is. I hear my mom laugh and Blayze gives a small smirk and says, "Yes ma'am I know but I assure you that once you come to New York you will see why she was so secretive I promise you." I hear some talking and Blayze looks at me and I whisper-yell, "Why are you making me sound like I'm the bad one you prick?!" He ignores me and he says, "Yes sir I hear you and don't worry about that. I will take good care of your daughter and provide what she needs. Also, I will pay for your stay and your tickets all you have to do is pack. Tomorrow good for you?" I hear some talking and Blayze says, "Of course I have a ticket for Jonathan Mrs. Morman don't you worry." I hear more talking and Blayze then says, "Great it's settled then be at the airport at 9:00 am someone will meet you there at the main entrance. Someone will come and pick you guys up from your house. His name will be William he will be driving a Cadillac Escalade. The person who will meet you at the main entrance of the airport where they drop off and pick up will be a lady named Jade. She will then assist you from there sir." Blayze then waits for someone to speak and then he says goodbye and see you soon then hangs up the phone.

"Your family is coming tomorrow in the morning and they will meet everyone tomorrow night for dinner." I gawk at him. "How did you do that?!" He looks at me and says, "Do you always talk so expressively?" I glare at him tired of his attitude and rude responses. "At the end of the year don't be surprised that I'm trialed for first-degree murder." He looks at me with a blank face and says, "And who will you be killing?" I lean forward and say in a deadly silent tone, "You." I grab my phone from his hand and get up from the chair and head to the room that the kids are in. I can hear Chris laughing and Luna but they quickly stop when Blayze growls something at them in a different language that I don't understand.

After about 3 hours we reach New York City. We exit the plane and I see two Cadillac Escalade waiting for us. I wave goodbye to the kids and I enter the car that Blayze had entered. We drive off and head to the city. I look at the beauty of the city that never sleeps. I can't believe I'm here. Actually driving through the busy streets and looking at the people rushing to get where they need to be not even noticing me looking at them. I arch my neck a bit to see through the closed window to look at the tall buildings trying to spot their tips touching the clouds.

The car makes a right turn and I see that we entered a parking spot. I unbuckle my seatbelt and ask Blayze, "Where are we?" He begins to exit the car and I hear him say before shutting the door, "We are at my jewelry store." I look to see a cute building with fancy words that say Diamants de Wilton. I'm not sure what language it is but I know that Blayze's last name is imprinted there. We walk to the building and I approach the door first. I open it and I feel a gush of cool air hit me and I let the cool breeze pulling me in. My eyes adjust as I see a huge diamond chandelier hanging in the middle of the room. I see clear glass cases on top of white stands. The clear cases of some type of dark grey borders on the edges. The walls are also this color and the floors are a clear bright white and I can see my reflection.

I see a couple of people more then ten for sure looking at the items inside of the cases. Under the chandelier is a desk same color as the rest of the white stands. Blayze is already standing there and see that he is looking at me and his lip is slight to the side almost like a smirk but not quite. More like twitches up like he is fighting a smile or something. I finally feel my legs moving and I remain looking at my surroundings doing a whole 360 when I reach Blayze. "Wow," I say. "This place is very modern looking and slightly dark but not too much." I hear a giggle and I look to see a girl about the same age as Blayze smiling at me. "Yes, it is quite impressive." "I'll say," I replied back.

"Mr. Wilton I heard you were coming in today. Everything is ready for you in the back." Blayze nods his head and says, "Please show us the way." She nods and we follow her to the left corner of the room where there is a door. She opens it and we step inside to see the walls are white and the furniture is dark. Blayze takes a seat and I follow after him sitting on the right. "Well Mr. Wilton we finished up the rings and your cousin did some finishing touches to the rings." He loos at her and answers in a deep voice full of seriousness. "Good. Where are the rings?" She clears her throat and says, "In here." I just now noticed a red silk sheet covering some type of box. She removes it and reveals the most luxuries rings I have ever see. I have seen some very breathtaking rings in real life and online but these were just out of this world. One of a kind for sure. Then realization hits me, I have to wear that ring and oh my gosh in front of my family and people who hate my guts. I'll never stop hearing about it especially when me and Blayze divorce.

"I can't wear that!" I say. The lady looks at me puzzled. "Huh?" I look at her then back at Blayze, "Are you crazy?! That ring probably cost more than my parent's car note and mortgage combined!" Blayze says to me, "You will wear the ring." I begin to open my mouth but Blayze cast me a glare and then quickly turns to the lady, "May I please examine the rings?" "Of course sir." She replied and she opens the clear box. She takes the rings off the cushions and hands them to Blayze. Blayze places two wedding bands down, one with diamonds on the top and another that is just plain silver. I can see now that the rings are not gold but silver. Thank God because the rings already look so extra. The lady gets up and says, "I'll be right back sir with the boxes." He says nothing so I decide to reply, "Thank you umm..." "Jennifer." She replied. I smile and say, "Jennifer, thank you." She smiles at me and heads to the door behind us. I hear the door close and Blayze speaks, "Let me see your hand."

I roll my eyes and lift my right hand to him. He looks at me with restraint and says, "Your left hand." I kiss my teeth and hand him the left hand. He rolls his eyes at me and jerks on my left hand pulling it closer to him. "Um ouch." He ignores me and I feel the ring sliding down my ring finger." I look to see that it's a perfect fit. I look at him and say, "How did you know my size?" He reaches his hand out to receive his band. "I guessed. You have tiny fingers and they are skinny so I estimated to either a size 4 or 5." I close my fingers and open them repeatedly. "So what made you settle for size 5?" He breaths in and out of his nose telling me that he is getting annoyed by all my questions. "Why do ask so many questions?" I look at him stopping my hand from flexing completely. "It's just a question jeez no need to get all snappy." I look down at my hand and feel my breath catching in my throat. I can hear a little voice in my head say,

"Dang."

If you see any missed spelled words don't be afraid to comment and help me correct them.
Lots of love (lol)
Gizelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 19.5K 45
This book is a RomCom book(Romance comedy). Read if you love laughing.😊 CURRENTLY EDITING AND WORKING ON RE-WRITING. PLEASE IGNORE SOME IMMATURE THI...
57.9K 3.6K 33
"Are you serious?" He asks. She nods. "As a heart attack" she responds. A slow grin forms on his face. "You're telling me. That if I beat you in...
3.4M 98.1K 79
--------------- "Now answer my question", He speaks, this time with his serious tone. "What ?", I ask him . "Will you go out with me ?" ...
6.6M 237K 61
#3 on Featured list! "I need you to be my wife." he said lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at him. "But, we don't love each other." protes...