My Roommate | Jungkook

By guccifantaesy

Jung Eunji is the kind of girl who cares about her studies and always scores excellent grades in every subjec... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
about this book
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
The Fiction Awards 2017
Important Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Not An Update
MAMA Awards 2017
Chapter Twenty Eight
Rest in Peace, Jonghyun
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four : {100K special}
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Five : {200K special}
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Epilogue
✨ THANK YOU & ANNOUNCEMENTS✨
Jungkook's story
Important
new books
Q & A
1 MILLION READS!!
about why i added it in
read this important note.
i need your help
a topic that needs to be addressed.
editing this book?

Chapter Fourty Four

52.6K 1.8K 2.3K
By guccifantaesy

Eunji's POV

I could not believe what I was hearing.

Minah? Had been stabbed? No one tried to help her or protect her during that situation?

Jungkook was the only one who found her.

I tear up upon imagining how I could have been here to save her. Or how Minah would have been saved if one of us were there at that time.

"Eunji." Jungkook softly calls my name whilst holding my hands in his, intertwining them. "I wanted to tell you, believe me. I just didn't know how."

I gaze at him and reply, with my voice cracking. "Well one of the girls lied to me to make me return to college. When I heard from you about Minah being stabbed I was shocked. I thought it was a lie or a joke-" then he interrupts me.

"Do you really think I would joke about something like that? About your best friend being stabbed to death?" He questions. He sits beside me and holds me in his arms. "Just cry it all out. I know you want to."

I clutch on to his shirt and cry softly. My soft cries turn into loud sobs. His fingers play with my hair whilst his arm is wrapped around me as if he's cradling me. "Why did this happen to her? I hate that person whoever stabbed her. That person is the cause of her death. My best friend, my sister, my-" I speak and my voice cracks again.

He hushes me and gives my forehead a kiss. "Don't worry, baby. We'll sort this out, okay?"

Then a knock on the door resonates across the room. I wipe away my tears before moving out of his arms. Jungkook stands up, making his way towards the door and opens it — revealing the boys and the girls. Including heartbroken Taehyung.

"Is it okay if we come in?" Jin asks.

"Yeah, of course." Jungkook replies and opens the door wider for them to enter the room.

The girls run in and hug me. Jaeyoung and Hanna let out soft sobs, while Hyeri and Yoona try to comfort us.

"We have something to tell you all. Yoongi, Jimin and I, decided to have a meeting in here just so all of you know at the same time, on what we're about to reveal." Namjoon speaks.

"Tell us." I utter.

Yoongi clears his throat before proceeding. "Me, Namjoon and Jimin saw the CCTV footage of Minah's attack. And...we also saw the people who were involved in the attack and the person who stabbed her."

"Really?!" Hyeri exclaims.

"Who is it, hyung?" Taehyung asks.

"Well...it was Dongmin and his gang." Jimin replies.

"What?!" Hanna speaks with an expression of disbelief.

"And we saw that Soohyun was also involved." Namjoon speaks.

A tear rolls down my cheek upon hearing the news. How could they do this?

"Where are they?" Taehyung questions in an angry tone.

"They're with the headmaster." Yoongi replies.

"The headmaster also watched the footage. Now the police will be involved." Jimin adds.

"That's good. At least we can get justice for Minah." Hyeri speaks.

Everyone nods in agreement.

Jimin's POV

"Wait so, if he gets arrested, that's means...he'll leave me alone?" Hanna suddenly speaks up.

I glance at Hanna and nod. "Yeah. Forever. For murder, it's life imprisonment."

Hanna breathes a sigh of relief. "But can I meet him? I just want to speak to him privately."

We all glance at her in worry.

Then I sigh. "Okay. But I'll come with you, because I don't trust that jerk."

She nods and stands up. "Let's go."

Nodding back in reply, I open the door and exit the room with her.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask her. "I mean, you've been through enough pain because of him."

"I'll be alright, Jimin. I can face him. I just need to ask him why he did this. I'm so angry with him, I can't believe he did something like this." She says.

We arrive at the headmaster's office. I knock on the door and I hear a faint voice telling us to come in. I open the door and let Hanna enter first before me.

"Yes, Park Jimin?" The headmaster utters my name.

"Sorry to disturb you, sir. Hanna wants to speak to Dongmin privately outside this room. Don't worry I'll watch them." I explain.

The headmaster has a thinking expression on his face before nodding in reply. "Very well. You may." Then he glares at Dongmin.

Dongmin scoffs and walks towards Hanna. I thank the headmaster and exit the room with them. Standing beside Hanna and wrapping my arm around her protectively, I glance at Dongmin.

"Well what do you want?" He asks coldly.

I glare at him because of the tone of voice he's using with Hanna.

Suddenly, Hanna slaps Dongmin across the face. I raise my eyebrows in shock but smirk because I know he deserves it.

"Why? Why, Dongmin? She was my best friend! Why did you do this?!" She shouts and cries.

"She was annoying! She wouldn't leave me alone! So I finished her!" Dongmin quickly replies.

I can tell he's lying through that disgusting mouth of his.

"Stop lying! Don't you dare badmouth her like that! You and I are over! I don't want to stay in this relationship with a murderer!" She shouts.

Then all of a sudden, he grabs her arm and glares at her. Anger rises from within me. I hold his arm and take it away from Hanna's harshly, sending him a glare. "Don't you dare grab her like that."

He scoffs. "What are you going to do about it?"

I smirk. "I won't do anything. I can't beat you nor punch you. The police will do that. They will teach you such a major lesson that you won't even think about murdering another innocent person again."

Dongmin step towards me. "Listen here, you-" but then Hanna pushes him away.

"Enough! Don't speak to Jimin like that!" Then she sighs. "Come on, Jimin. Take me away from him. Seeing his face disgusts me."

I nod and hold her hand then I glance at Dongmin. "By the way, dude. Now, she's broken up with you. She's mine now and there's nothing you can do about it."

I open the door to the headmaster's office and speak to him from the door. "We're done with him, sir."

The headmaster nods and the security drag him into the office.

I smile at Hanna with a proud smile and hug her. "I'm so proud of you." And I bury my face in her neck.

I feel her smiling against my neck and she wraps her arms around me, engulfing me into a hug. "I wouldn't have done this without you."

I smile brightly and hug her tightly. "Come on. Let's go back to the others."

She pulls away and glances at me with a smile while nodding. I hold my hand in hers and intertwine them as we walk back to Jungkook's room.

Taehyung's POV
(EVENING TIME)

The boys comfort me as I cry into my hands. When the words would not come, the tears did.

"We're so sorry, Taehyung." Namjoon speaks, rubbing my back soothingly.

"Please don't cry, Taehyung. Stay strong for Minah." I hear Hoseok speak.

I keep shaking my head and I let out soft sobs, covering my face.

"Taehyung. Please talk to us." Yoongi also speaks, with his hand placed on my knee.

It's all over. I know it is. I didn't get to confess to her. I can't love her anymore. I can't see her anymore. All I can do is just imagine her and reminisce the memories of our moments together. She won't be there to brighten my day anymore.

How can I cope without her?

How can I just wake up in the morning without her beside me. She's the only girl I ever fell in love with.

She was my everything...

________________________________

Yes I'm feeding you with regular updates like I told you I would. ❤️

Just a few chapters left, then I'll post a final chapter. Then we're coming up to the end of this fanfic. And maybe a bonus chapter (that's if y'all want me to).

I actually cried while writing about Minah's death itself. Don't worry, on the upcoming chapter, I'll write about what happened with Minah — meaning the attack.

I'll miss Minah 😭 she was a character that I really admired so much.

See y'all in the next update 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 63.6K 89
When the campus heartthrob Jeon Jungkook who's actually a secret, self-professed romantic at heart, and the innocent country girl Kim Y/N, who's actu...
10.9K 506 25
"Hel-" before you could complete "Move aside" the boy infront of you said making you pout and step aside As you watched him sit on the couch you si...
300K 10.4K 54
Lisa gets evicted and is force to find a place in a short notice. Lucky for here, a friend has a place she can stay that it's in her price range. Sou...
4.7K 174 3
⇝ pairing: jungkook x fem!reader ⇝ summary: Whenever he flies back into town, your doorbell is the first he rings. When he has to fly out again, your...