All Those Happy Endings, And...

By AllINeverWanted

(Made the Title Longer XD) Atsuaki Karasu is the only girl ever to be born in her clan. Or the clan that the... More

All Those Happy Endings (A Naruto Fanfic)
Chapter One: The beginning.
Chapter Two: Meeting Sensei
Chapter Three:Suzuka
Chapter Three (Continued)
Chapter Four! YAYAAYAYAYA!
Chapter Fi- OMFG IS THAT A...Oh..Just a......CHUNIN EXAM?!
Chapter Six! The CHUNIN Exams! ..Oh no..
*British Accent* CHAPTA SEVEN!!
Chapter..umm..What? *Looks around*
Chapter 9! Shit Happened!?
Chapter 10: The Date & The Douche.
Chapter Eleven..I think...
Chapter 12; The end of one, begining of another.
Chapter 13: Filler chapter? Or not? O.O
Chapter 14: Gaara the Bi-polar
Chapter 15: News to Confuse, And A Swimming Pool..Wait, What?
Chapter 16: Understanding
Chapter 17: The Plan Exposed
Chapter 18: Random Crap.
Chapter 19: The Emo Boy and the Princess Chick
Chapter 20: The Hunt is On
Chapter 21: Orochimaru's Hideout :D
Chapter 22: *This Chapter Has No Name*
Chapter 23: For my own.
Chapter 24: Here we go again.
Chapter 25:Hehee...I forgot the name the first time...
Chapter 26: KAWAII ^^
Chapter 26?...No..Chapter 27! I think..
Chapter 28: Finally got the damn chapter number right!
Chapter ?!...(( I SO LIED TO YOU GUYS XD))
Chapter 30:DUN DUN DUNNN
Chapter 31: Silent Cries..And Soundless Tears.
Chapter 32: Will it really get better?
Chapter 33: On a Mission
Chapter 34:Back To Suna/ Stupid Delusions
Chapter 35: Make It Special <3
Chapter 36:Emo
Chapter 37: Second Guessing.

Chapter 38:Leaving

766 10 5
By AllINeverWanted

I glared heavily at Sasuke, as he trains restlessly. Continuing training lfor this long usually meant something was wrong, plus he repeatedly stabbed a wooden training doll until it fell apart.

'Sasuke...Are you okay?' I say, coming over and touching his shoulder. He shakes me off, and suddenly cuts a wooden doll in half.

'Sasuke! God dammit! Could you spare the freaking wooden dolls?! We don't have a thousand of them!' I yell, and he glares.

'Whatever.' He says, and I tighten my grip so he doesn't move.

'Tell me what the fuck is wrong with you.' I say, and he hits my hand away.

'You never came to bed last night. I was worried, so I went to look for you.' He says, and my eyes widened.

'I went on a walk, you do it all the fucking time.' I say, and he smirks.

'Caught you sucking face with a blond guy.'

Oh shit.

'What?' I say, and he glares again.

'You heard me. Was it Naruto? Are you still affiliated with the Leaf Atsu?!' He says, stepping closer.

'No, I..I wasn't..It was an accident!' I yell, and he falters.

'An accident?! You don't kiss someone back on accident Atsuaki!' He says, and I cover my mouth.

'Y-You..' I say.

'What?'

'You called me Atsuaki...You've...I don't think you've ever called me that...You really...'I say, shaking my head.

'It's become a problem that you arn't loyal, Atsuaki. That's an obstacle we need to overcome.'

Then they hit. The flashbacks. An obstacle. Could I really be an obstacle in Sasuke's way?

'I've made up my mind. I'm leaving you.' I say, and his smirk falls.

'What? No, Atsu, I didn't mean for you to...I wasn't..' He says, and I hold my hand up.

'I don't give a shit. I'm an obstacle, and after you get what you want, you'll kill me. I'm leaving.' I say, and walk into the next room, grabbing a big duffel bag.

'At-'

'Don't even. You have lost the right to call me that name. It's either Atsuaki, or Karasu.' I say, and his eyes widen.

'You've...You've always introduced yourself as Atsuaki Uchiha..Always have..You even said that to that Kyouya boy...You really are leaving?' He says, and I stop packing.

'It doesn't take an idiot to know I'm in the way. I want a happy life, without you.' I say, and he falls back a bit.

'I-I...Won't let you.' He says, grabbing my arm. I pull away, and sling the bag over my shoulder.

'It's too late Sasuke, it's over.' I say, pulling the necklace from my neck, and throwing it on the bed.

'It's over...' He repeats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I decided that the next chapter will be the last, instead of this one. *Grins* You'll see why.

Atsu~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 2.2K 24
ੈ✩‧₊ ❝ fuck, i'm not gonna lie anymore, i still want her in my life. ❞ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ↳ in which being the most richest woman, your life is...
144K 3.6K 28
Haru Uchiha has lived an eventful life thus far, one of many trials and tribulations. Between love triangles and the cruelties of the shinobi world...
151K 4.3K 24
Karasu has two clan names, Bara from her mother and Hatake from her father. Karasu's Mother died giving birth to her and she never knew her dad perso...
210K 6.6K 22
[COMPLETED] Mikazuki Hatake lost her family when she was 6 years old, only to gain another one. And his name was Kakashi Hatake Now 13 and about to b...