FERAL ➸ Ziam

By FeelZiam25

"Liam don't you understand? He's feral." Liam was raised by people. Zayn was raised by wolves. What happens w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 9

2.2K 98 84
By FeelZiam25

Y'all are sooo amazing I'm almost at 200 reads YAAAYY❤️💛

"Where were you yesterday Payno?" Louis asks getting into Liam's car along with Niall in the back seat eating some crisps. "Yeah! We missed you!" He chimes in, mouth audibly full.
"Niall if you get crumbs on my seat I swear to god I'm kicking you out of this car" Liam threatened "and Zayn was sick so I stayed home with him" he adds "aaaww you stayed home wif wittle Zaynie wayniee while he was siiiick" Louis taunted in a baby voice "oh sod off Lou!" Liam says with an eye roll as he continued the drive to his house. "You two really are adorable" Louis says poking Liam's cheek.
"Don't start that. Were just friends" Liam sighs and Louis narrows his eyes at him.

"Yeah sure. I know a gay when I see one!"

"You should go get your eyes checked then-

"Wait Liam stop the car!" Niall yelled loud enough for Liam to slam his foot on the breaks. "Niall?! This better be important because if there was a car behind me we could've died and- hey!
Liam started but was cut off by Niall getting out of the car, Louis following him and Liam rolled his eyes and got out as well.

"What? What was so important I had to stop the car and get out?" Liam complained crossing his arms over his chest and going over to Niall and Louis who were huddled together in front of a small tree in the sidewalk

"It's Zayn"

"What about Zayn?"

"Look" Louis says and shows Liam a picture of Zayn in the woods, it read
"Feral child seen in the woods! If you have seen this child or have any information about him, contact the police immediately. $200.00 prize"

"What?! What is this?!" Liam shouts, snatching the small flyer from Louis and looking at it again.

"Maybe we should turn him in" Niall says scratching the back of his neck.

"What?! No way! Since he's feral they'll probably do all types of weird experiments on him!" Liam says "what does feral mean anyway?!" He adds, getting back into the car and taking the flyer with him. "It means he was raised by animals" Louis says fastening his seatbelt. "Is that why he acts like a dog?" Liam asks "yeah I guess, we'll have to ask him about it" Louis says
"I don't think we should. I asked him about his mom and he started crying" Liam says, as he pulled into his driveway. "Ok. No one asks about his family or the feral thing alright? I don't want to upset him." Liam says and gets out of the car, other lads following after him.

They get in the house and up the stairs to Liam's room and as soon as Liam opened the door Zayn(who was on the couch watching tv) crawled over to them with a big smile across his face.

"Ni-Ni! Louis!" He called and hugged both of their legs. "Hey Zaynie how ya been?" Louis asks bending down to ruffle Zayn's hair. "M' good!" Zayn chirped. He and Louis got on really well as Louis' child like energy matched Zayn's, so they could play around as much as they wanted and not get tired; Louis would often times get on the floor with Zayn and act like a dog too; something Louis found funny but Liam didn't like the encouraging behavior, as they were trying to teach him to act like a regular human.

"Zayn I heard you were sick yesterday" Niall says getting comfortable on the couch and opening some biscuits so he and Zayn could share them, this being a strange tradition they'd made.

"Mhm I was!" Zayn says shoving a chocolate biscuit in his mouth.
"But me n' Liam took a bath and he gaved me soup n' mecidine so I could feel better!" Zayn tells with a big smile and immediately Louis and Niall turn to Liam who was beet red.

"You took a bath with him?" Louis asks with a smirk. "It wasn't like that! I had boxers on!" Liam protested "lies! You were in your birthday suit and you know it!" Niall shouts with a laugh before Zayn tugs on his shirt.

"What's a birthday suit Ni-Ni?" He asks innocently. "Oh uh it's er-

"It's when your na- Louis starts but Liam puts a hand over his mouth, trying to preserve the boys innocence as best he could. "It's something you wear to a party" he quickly says.
"What's party?" Zayn asks and Louis moves Liam's hand from his mouth.
"Have you never had a birthday party Zayn?" He asks concerned and Zayn shakes his head.

"We've got to throw this poor kid a birthday." Niall states eating another biscuit. "How? We have no balloons or presents and we don't even know how old he is" Liam says "oh cmon Liam we'll figure all that out please." Niall begs. "Fine. I guess we do have some cake mix and- "woo! Birthday!" Niall interrupts hopping from the couch to go downstairs and Zayn happily following after him leaving Louis and Liam alone on the couch.

"How big was it?"

"Oh fuck off Louis!" Liam shouts his face turning a flushed pink as he hops from the couch with Louis following "cmon just give me a rough estimate!" He continues as the two walk downstairs.

"Let's make a cake!" Niall shouts grabbing the cake mix from the counter. "C-Cake!" Zayn yells copying Niall. Liam rolls his eyes and takes the cake mix from Niall. "What's cake?" Zayn asks "it's like pancakes but better" Liam says and Zayn immediately lights up, he loved sweets and if pancakes were better than biscuits then cake must be amazing.

"Cake!" Zayn cheered again, now understanding what it was he was cheering for.

"Don't get your hopes up Zaynie Liam can't bake for shit" Louis snickered.

"Shut up! I bake better than you!"

"I don't think you can!" Louis says cockily getting up from the living room couch he and Zayn were on.

"I think I could"

"Is that a challenge Payno?"

"Yes. Yes it is."

"Fine! We'll both make cakes and Zayn decides the winner since it's his birthday!"

"Fine!" Liam shouts.

"They fight" Zayn says pointing to Louis and Liam fighting over the cake mix. "Mhm but it's a good thing because now we get two cakes!" Niall says handing Zayn another biscuit.

———
After 30 minutes of Louis and Liam fighting and Niall and Zayn on the couch eating and watching National Geographic together. The cakes were done. "The cakes are ready!" Liam called and Zayn and Niall immediately hopped from the couch to see the cakes.

"Ok now this is my master piece!" Louis says dramatically putting the cake in front of Zayn. It was dripping chocolate every where, it was strangely lop sided, and it had the candles 1 and 0 on the top.

"He's ten?" Niall asks

"Probably not but Liam didn't have any other candles." Louis says.

"What's wrong with the frosting?" Niall asks, squinting at the cake.

"We were out of frosting so I improvised with melted chocolate ice cream!" Louis says proudly as if he'd just made the best cake in the world.

"Ok here's mine" Liam says pushing his cake in front of Zayn. It was a plain vanilla frosted cake although the frosting was only covering the top of the cake and it was lopsided as well.

"Yours looks boring" Louis taunts

"Well yours looks gross!" Liam spits

"The only thing that really matters is how it tastes; so Zayn go ahead." Louis says putting his cake in front of Zayn.

"Blow the candles out first" Niall says and blew the 1 out to show him how to do it; and he did, blowing the 0 out so Niall could cut him a slice.

Zayn sniffed it before leaning down to take a bite. "S' good!" He says taking another bite. "What about mine?" Liam asks handing him a slice of his cake so he could take a bite. "S' good too!" Zayn says(really he just liked anything that was sweet). "But whose was better?" Liam and Louis ask in unison.

But before they could get an answer the door opened.

"Do you have an- Hey is that the kid from the flyers?!" Asks a familiar Australian accent belonging to none other than Liam's insufferable neighbor, Luke Hemmings. He could come in Liam's house anytime he wanted to as his father was the landlord and he had the keys so he'd often use them. He was the worst neighbor Liam could ask for honestly, him and his band would have practice almost everyday which was always super loud and on top of that he was an asshole.

Everyone was silent, before Zayn jumped from the counter and started barking and growling at Luke. Who stood in the doorway.

"That is the kid from the flyers isn't it?" Luke asks cockily "just when I thought you lot couldn't get anymore weird.
Is he barking at me?"

"Luke. Please don't tell anyone!" Liam begged the younger lad walking over to the door.

"Oh I won't. Except for the police of course so I can get that 200 dollar prize" Luke boasted

"No no no! Please don't!" Liam begs

"Well do you have 200 dollars to give me for my silence?" Luke asks with a dumb grin on his face because he already knew the answer to the question. "No but-

"But?"

"But what about a competition?" Louis chimes in. Luke was his ex from a few years ago and if there was one thing he knew Luke had always liked it was a challenge. "A competition?" Luke says intrigued.

"Fine. But, I get to choose what it is" Luke says. "Ok what?" Liam asks confident he could beat him at anything.

"Demolition derby" he says with a smile. "What the fuck is that?" Niall chimes in from the couch where he was trying to distract Zayn from biting Luke with t.v.

"It's when 2 cars crash into each other until one stops working" Luke explains

"What?! Where do we get a car from?!" Liam let's out. "We have one for you to use but it might not be in the best shape." "If I win I turn you him in to the police and get the prize money. If you win you can keep him and I won't say a word about it" Luke explains and then hold his hand out.

"Deal?"

"Deal." Liam says and shakes Luke's hand. He'd seen how dangerous demolition derby's could be on t.v. but he was determined to keep Zayn; he had formed a strong bond with the young dog like lad.

"We'll do it at the field down by Wesley's at 12 o'clock tonight." Luke says and turns to walk out of the door. "Get ready to lose!" He yelled as he walked away.

"Hate that prick." Louis grumbled shutting the door.

"What're we gonna DO?! We don't know the first thing about demolition derby!" Liam shouts in a panicked tone.

"We don't. But I know someone who might." Louis says and Liam rolls his eyes already knowing who it was.

🐾🐺🐾
A/n I added 5sos I'm sorry if you don't like them but I needed extra people for this part and what's better than a 5sos/1d fic???
Bye thanks for the love!
(Song:8teen by:Khalid)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.8K 37
βœ“Completed There was so many expectations for me when I moved into a new city with my best friend, but the last thing I expected was to fall for a bl...
25K 901 30
Harry styles is a highschool student. Hes popular, has tons of friends and is a ladies man but that's just the outside. On the inside, he's nobody. H...
349K 16.2K 24
Harry has been living on his own for quite some time now. He’s managed, but sometimes he just wishes maybe he did have someone there to brighten up h...
680K 21.6K 31
[Highest ranking: #110 in Fanfiction] Humans know all about werewolves and vampires. Humans are considered the lowest species, the weakest. Some hu...