Frozen - Shivika FF | βœ“

By anamika_writes

An angry Shivaay Singh Oberoi marries his wedding planner- Anika, for whom he once secretly harbored feelings... More

Chapter 1 - Turmoil
Chapter 2 - Smeared Fate
Chapter 3 : Chaotic Hearts
Chapter 4 : Trapped In Chaos
Chapter 5 : Between Right & Wrong
Chapter 6 : Confused Conscience
Chapter 7 : Past Comes Knocking In
Chapter 8 : Fragile Trust
Chapter 9 : Waves Of Guilt
Chapter 10 : Bordering Despair
Chapter 11 : Bygones & The Road Ahead
Chapter 12 : Stuck In a Maze
Chapter 13 : A New Dawn
Chapter 14 : A Glimpse
Chapter 15 : Silent Harmony
Chapter 16 : Flustered Feelings
Chapter 17 : Together Yet Not
Chapter 18 : Choice
Chapter 19 : Little Things
Chapter 20 : Affectionate Actions
Chapter 21 : Retrospect
Chapter 22 : Maelstrom
Chapter 23 : The Murderer
Chapter 24 : Tangled Feelings
Chapter 25 : Fear & Love
Chapter 26 : Small Things
Chapter 27 : Wedding On Cards?
Chapter 28 : Back On Track
Chapter 29 : Return Of The Husband
Chapter 30 : Broken Hearts
Chapter 31 : Dilemma
Chapter 32 : Stolen Moments
Chapter 33 : Defeating the Dilemma
Chapter 34 : Endearing Closeness
Chapter 35 : Differences
Chapter 36 : Accepting Love
Chapter 37 : Comfortable Discomfort
Chapter 38 : Growing Closeness
Chapter 39 : Unrestrained Heart
Chapter 40 : Work In Progress
Chapter 41 : Worth Melting For
β€’ Extras β€’
Bonus Snippets | Rain

~~ Prelude ~~

24.9K 865 58
By anamika_writes

The Story Continues after the Forced Marriage track.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi gets a girl of a reputed family to get married to him to save his family's and his reputation, when his bride ran away. He promises to favour the business family in return. The girl, Richa was against this marriage stunt. Anika, Shivaay's wedding planner now more like a part of the Oberoi family, comes to know about Shivaay's arrangement. She chides him and let's Richa go, more encourages her to live her life on her terms.

When Shivaay Singh Oberoi comes to know about his sabotaged arrangement. He is frantic and scolds Anika. She chides Shivaay. Shivaay who believes Anika to be a woman who would sleep with a man, specifically had spent a night with his friend Daksh, for a one night stand, hurls indirect accusations at her. A furious Anika slaps him and accuses him of being a ruthless man who believes he can buy anything, and can say whatever he likes.

An enraged Shivaay manhandles Anika and asks her to marry him as she let Richa go.

A shocked and broken Anika isn't able to believe he is the man she thought she loved.

Anika attempts to runaway but is cornered by Shivaay. He blackmails her using her brother, Saahil. Anika has no other option but to follow his commands. Anika is married to Shivaay but no one knows she is the person below the veil and not Tia.

That night, when Shivaay escorts Anika down the stairs to the gate of the mansion he is confronted by the family. The family is upset and Pinky insults Anika and sends her back to her house.

However, in time, Omkara and Rudra appear with a gift for their brother. They show the entire family a CCTV footage of what happened at the farm house. The family is shocked to see their eldest son behave ruthlessly with Anika. The family is upset and Pinky broke at her upbringing. The brothers are ashamed of Shivaay as well.

Anika walks out of the mansion, tired of the drama.

But the following day Daadi takes Shivaay to Anika's house and asks her to come back. An adamant Shivaay follows Daadi's order and asks Anika to come back, but maintains his ice with Anika.

For the sake of Daadi, Anika goes back. Daadi tells her about marriage and its meaning. Anika is put into a dilemma. On one hand she hates him, on the other hand, she loves the family and is determined to accept marriage and its responsibility. Daadi in the meanwhile arranges Saahil to stay in the boarding school he dreamed of, which Anika could never pay for. Anika is grateful for Daadi's help, Daadi tells her how she always wanted her to be an Oberoi Bahu. In the meanwhile, Shivaay gets the divorce papers prepared.

The next morning comes with a surprise for Shivaay, the family has accepted Annika as the eldest Oberoi daughter-in-law. Daadi tells Shivaay to embrace his responsibility and correct what he spoilt.

No one talks to Shivaay including Anika. But Anika has his family's love, as though it were her very own.

What will Shivaay do?

Will he ever heartfully accept this marriage?

What are Anika's thoughts on the turn of events?

Will the almost-love find it's way back?

Or

The hearts will remain frozen?

This track has been one of the most delicate and very sensitive track.  This FanFiction may turn out to be raw. The characters might have a grey shade at many bits. 

This will mostly be far from reality and like I said filled with rawness. (As of now, where my thinking goes).

Note:

This fanfiction that I had started almost a more than a year back(and then discontinued) has been bothering me for a while now. I aim to give this one a closure, to keep it off my mind. I might be taking too much in hand than I can handle but I might as well try then not do anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 3.5K 21
Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Annika Alwaani Singh Oberoi, a happily married couple, were living a beautiful life together until one day they discover a s...
6K 390 9
My second story on Wattpad. This is an off track fan fiction related to my favourite couple, don't read if you want to see a timid and mad in love An...
60.5K 6.2K 54
#arrangemarriage Anika is a simple girl in Delhi. Working in tech company. Love her family the most .Shivaay CEO of Oberoi industry eligible bachel...
187K 14.9K 53
© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthless person for world, a loving, caring fam...