UnOrdinary

By Awhaffle

High school is pretty rough, but for Kami, things are going to change. Kami roams her new school, watching ev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 + Bonus
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Announcement

Chapter 26

441 10 5
By Awhaffle

"Well...."

"Well what?"

"I heard there is one person who is the most powerful person in world, but I've never seen proof."

"So it's still a possibility?"

"Yep, for now, let's focus on repairing this building and getting rid of all these dead bodies."

"Got it."

And with that the two split up.

Shit, so they did hear about me... thankfully they don't know who I am.

I backed away slowly and started to walk away, hoping that I didn't show any guiltiness.

I walked through the opposite side of the city, opposite where all the commotion happened, but closer to where my dorms are.

I then felt paralyzed with shock. Shit, I was pretty fucking rude to Amber and Seraphina. Will they be upset at me? Why did I even do this? I get angry so easily! What's wrong with me!

I realized I seemed like an idiot on the sidewalks of the streets so I straightened up and continued walking.

What did I even say? I was too mad to even remember. Wait.. why did I even go for EMBER alone, and this soon? I should have waiting for at least 5 more chapters before I fought them, and I shouldn't have yelled at my friends.

I soon realized I was heading towards my school's campus and walked slower.

I looked around and happen to see Isen, John, and Blyke standing at the entrance of the boy's dorm.

As I looked at the girl's dorm, I seen Seraphina, Remi and Elaine. The six of them started walking to the middle, so I went invisible making sure they didn't see me.

"I heard what happened."

"Yeah, Sera, you and Remi seen it, what exactly happened?"

"Amber and I were discussing how to take down EMBER since they tried to attack again."

"And?"

"She disagreed and didn't accept our decision and snapped."

"Snapped? She didn't harm anyone, did she?"

"No, but I'm scared she will."

"I seen Toru walking back into the dorms bruised and all damaged n' stuff."

"What?"

"How? I haven't seen them talk in weeks."

"They must have encountered each other after leaving me, Seraphina and Amber."

"But why would she hurt him? They're best friends."

"She pushed Amber all the way down the hall in front of our room using telekinesis."

"She went off the deep end this time."

"We have to do something?"

"But what? Were her friends."

"Didn't John confess to her?"

"What...? Where did you hear that?"

"She may be the most powerful person in the world, but don't you guys realize all god-tiers have some sort of thing they obsess with in order to prevent this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Seraphina, for some time, before meeting John, was obsessed with being perfect. Arlo is obsessed with order. John, well we just found out so we don't know..?"

"Guess you could say I'm obsessed with preventing chaos, kind of."

"My point rests."

"Well she isn't obsessed with anything that I know of."

"Amber says she loves food, and mostly all she cares about."

"So have her obsess with food and get her fat?"

"No no no, not what I'm saying."

"So what are you saying?"

"Wait."

"What?"

"Kami."

Shit, do they know?

"Come out, I know your here."

Annnnd they do, fuck.

I went back to being visible and heavily sighed.

"How much did you hear?"

"All of it."

I seen their faces and all their expressions said "shit".

"It doesn't matter." I decided to walk towards the girls dorm.

"Wait."

"What?" I didn't turn around at all.

"I said wait."

I felt a pull on my shoulder and I fell backwards, but was instantly caught. I looked up and seen John. Great, had to be him. Will I ever get a break?

"What do you guys want?" I muttered and stood up.

"We didn't mean anything bad, I swear."

I crossed my arms.

"Kami." Remi stood up. "We're your friends and we just want to protect you."

"I don't need protecting."

"From yourself?"

I stood there. From myself? How would that work? I'm not that dangerous...

I then felt multiple hugs from behind and the sides. And I seen a few of them walking in front of me and it became just a group hug where they were all hugging me.

I felt confined. "Um, can you let go? I'm just a little claustrophobic."

They then backed up, but stayed circled around.

"We're sorry if we hurt your feelings."

I shook my head. "I ran off earlier and I don't know why," I turned towards Remi and Seraphina. "Sorry if I was rude."

"It's fine, you're not hurt or dead so..."

"I'm going to head back to my room now." I started walking off.

"I'll come." Seraphina followed.

I didn't argue because it was her room too.

We walked to the dorms in silence. Neither of us spoke, but I could tell Seraphina wanted to say something.

"Hey Kami..?"

I turned towards her.

"Where did you go when you stormed off?"

"I just needed a break and wanted to be alone for awhile, I just took a walk around the city for a little bit."

She didn't seemed convinced.

We finally made it to our dorm room and I went into the bedroom and just lied down on my bed, face down and closed my eyes for some time.

"EMBER seems to be destroyed." The news lady said. "Superhero vigilantes seem to have stopped doing what they're doing, and everything seems to have returned to normal."

Man the news has not changed. Though I'm surprised they haven't mentioned why or how EMBER was destroyed.

"Oh, it seems there is a wanted vigilante, who doesn't seem to have ever been a superhero, but they are reported to be extremely strong and reportedly isn't able to be defeated. Citizens are warned to be cautious around anyone and everyone they don't know. This vigilante is still currently unknown to authorities."

So I'm wanted? Well now I may as well keep a low profile. But how? I could go back to being a cripple... no because the whole school knows-

Fuck! The whole school knows! Could they try to turn me in? No, they know I'm the Queen, and I'm powerful, but most of them don't know my exact ability, I can just lie. I think a lot of them seen me using telekinesis, so I'll just say that's my ability.

"Kami!" I heard someone calling my name. "I know you're in here!"

I turned and seen a face, but it was blurry. Why couldn't I see it?

"Kami!"

"Kami!"

"No don't turn me in!" I screamed, but then realized I was yelling at Amber. So it was a dream? That felt too surreal.

"Kami, we have a problem."

"What." I froze in fear.

"You're a wanted vigilante..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1.1K 52
Seraphina is a goddess, John is (questionably) trying to be better, Remi and Blyke are giving him a second chance, Elaine is dumb while Isen is weird...
8.8K 320 24
It's just a normal day at Wellston when John's long lost sister shows up. She was taken by their mother so she could be trained and master her abilit...
178K 4.9K 35
Seraphina watches as John destroys the Royals falling to her knees knowing he had lied, in frustration seeing that John had lied she activates her ab...
10.5K 346 25
[A UnOrdinary Fanfiction] Everything seems all right at Wellston until somebody new joins in. John, the supposed "mid-tier" overturns Wellston and ev...