Without You ( Jack Frost & RO...

By music_is_a_story

I won't run, I won't fly I will never make it by without you, without you I can't rest, I can't fight all I n... More

Without You
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 2
A/N
Chapter 14
CONTEST
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Sequel

3.1K 65 9
By music_is_a_story

I have decided that all I wanted to write wouldn't fit in the story line of just one book so I'm writing another. Thank you for reading my story and if you want to check out the sequel it's called Amnesia. The first chapter will be up soon. Angels thank you so much for the reads, votes, and comments. I love and adore every single one of you. If you ever need help with anything please don't hesitate to ask. If you're going through a rough patch with depression please talk to me about it. I know it's a lot to ask but I know you need someone during that time. You guys have helped save my life and I want to do the same.I hope you are all having an awesome summer. Remember to stay strong because you are beautiful, every single one of you. I love you guys so very much and once again thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726 40 23
Kiara has wanted someone to understand her all her life. Sure, her father was the scary boogeyman under the bed and that scared everyone away, but sh...
6.7K 204 39
Pitch stood beside Elsa's bed, his mouth twisted in a sinister smile as he watched the golden sand moving above Elsa's forehead, forming images of yo...
4.8K 131 11
"Come on mom and dad!" The ten year old says as she pulls her mother and father further into the forest. "Honey, it will be here all season, no need...
202 16 12
Scarlett Cupid has a power that she can't control- to make people fall in love. When she accidentally makes North, Bunny, Sandy, Jack, and Pitch fall...