Tom Hiddleston x reader Imagi...

By micmickey_r

So basically this is just like any other book of imagines that expresses the undying love that we all have fo... More

Authors Note :)
Tom- You forget his Birthday
Tom-At Loss of Words
Loki- "That's Prince Loki to you"
Tom-Me or Him?
Prince Hal-Arranged Marriage
Gif/Photo imagines
Loki-Agent 666 Part 1
Tom-Coffee Shop Adventures
Tom-Red Carpet Madness
Loki-Things Left Unsaid *Infinity War*
Loki-Agent 666:Part 2
Loki-Sunshine
A/n:Um what??
Loki-Jealousy
Gif/Photo Imagines 2
Loki- You Hurt Yourself
Tom- Loki'd
Thomas Sharpe-Childhood Memories
A/n-Special Day!
Thomas Sharpe-Past is Past
Thomas Sharpe-Fidelity
Tom-Glasses
Tom-Studying
Loki- Little Sonnet
A/N-Please Read :)
Loki-Not Expecting
Thomas Sharpe- Requited Touch
Loki-Winter's Gift

Loki-Alive

8.5K 207 42
By micmickey_r

Part III of-Things Left Unsaid.

Loki x reader- Alive

You stare at your husband who is supposedly alive?

Were you seeing things? I mean you were weird.

"Darling, you aren't weird. And yes I'm really here."

You can't breathe, as the tears trickle down your face like a waterfall.

"Please don't cr-" you interrupt him by kicking him in the shin.

He groans in pain.

"How dare you fake your death! Again! Do you know how much pain you have caused me?
I almost killed myself because of you.. Fuck Loki, I'm chained to the wall because of you." You mutter angrily.

"I-"

"No let me finish. I'm fed up with people lying to me. I was lied to that my parents loved me. I was lied to that everything would be fine when it clearly isn't! And now I can't even tell if you-" you start to choke up.

"Can't even tell if I what?" He says in a serious tone kneeling beside you.

"You know what never mind.." you brushed it off.

He stands up looking at you concerning.

"No darling, tell me what's boggling in your pretty little head, we're married now, we're not supposed to keep secrets from each other." He says, inches away from your face.

"I can't tell if you love me anymore!!!"

"Why the hell would you even stoop so low to think so little of me like that?!"

"Well you lied to me about the Tesseract, you said you weren't going to take it before we left Asgard! You knew that it would cause great destruction, and you basically killed half of the population, and if Thanos gets all six infinity stones, who knows what he will do. You aren't only risking the lives of everyone in the universe, you are risking my life as well. You promised to protect me forever, but how can I be so sure that you won't let me die along with everyone else."

All of a sudden Loki drops to his knees in an uncontrollable sob.

"Loki, are you alright?" You ask frightened by his reaction.

" I'm a monster." He mutters.

"No you aren't it's j-."

"SHUT UP, YOU KNOW I'M A MONSTER!!" He yells. Turning his gaze towards you.
You whimper at his loud voice.

"Y/n, I didn't me-." He started

"Save it. I don't want to hear it right now. Leave me here to wallow in my sorrows." You say, turning your gaze away from him.

"But darli-"

"No Loki! Leave me alone okay?"

"Whatever." He storms off.

"Aww how adorable! Lovers first fight after marriage!"

You sigh in frustration.

You just wanted to get the hell off of this ship and away from these weirdos.

You heard laughing and talking in the other room of the ship.

"Oh my gosh so your brother did what?" You hear a man ask.

"He would always transform into different animals to trick me and then he would stab me for his own enjoyment. It was constant." Thor sighed.

They all laughed.

"I indeed enjoyed it brother." You hear Loki's raspy voice speak.

Oh how you missed that sexy voice.

'No y/n! You're supposed to be mad at him!' You think to yourself.

But why were you still chained to this pole?

Oh right, you threatened to kill yourself.

I guess you could try to get their attention, it doesn't hurt to try.

You started to thrash around to make a loud noise.

"Let me out of these chains!" You yell.

The laughter stops.

"Peter, go check her out." You hear someone mumble.

You see a confused looking Thor, Loki and what you now know is Peter walk in.

"What's the matter Lady Y/n?" Thor asks.

"I want you to get me out of these freaking chains! There is no need of these ridiculousness!" You yell.

"But you seem just fine where you are." Peter says.

"How about you come closer and I'll show you just how fine I am?" You threaten.

"Feisty, I like this girl." Peter says, earning a death glare from Loki.

"She's mine." Loki growls.

"Can you please let me out?"

"Will you promise not to kill yourself?" Peter asks.

"What?" Loki looks at Peter than you with a confused face.

"Yes, I promise." You say.

"Good." Peter took the key and unlocked it.

You sighed in relief, rubbing your wrists which have red rings around them.

They all walked into the other room to talk again but you decided to stay and look out the window of the ship.

What you didn't know was that someone currently was spying on you.

All that's happened in the past few hours is coming at you like one of those large Midgardian transportation devices that you've heard of so often. 

You fell to the floor sobbing, as you grip onto your hair.

"What did I do to deserve this life?"

"I wish I wasn't in that treehouse."

"I wish I was never abandoned."

"I wish that I didn't get help from the royal family."

"I wish me and Loki never became friends."

"I wish I never met them.."

"I wish I Thanos would've killed me when he had the chance."

"That's a lot of unrealistic wishes darling." You hear Loki's voice from behind you.

"Go away Loki." You growl.

"Please don't shut me out, I'm concerned for your health."

"Why should you even care? You almost killed me anyways."

He looks down to the floor.

"Listen Y/n, I can't even explain to you how sorry I am for all that i've done! I'm a monster and I don't deserve your kindness. I know I put everyone's lives in danger, but it was for the greater
good, Thanos was going to kill you and Thor, and I couldn't allow that to happen, you're my wife and my queen, and I could never live with myself if anything happened to you because of me. I just couldn't, I love you."

"I-I." You stuttered as he embraced you in a hug.

"Shhhh... Save your energy, we're in for a crazy ride." Loki says.

"What do you mean?"

"Thanos is our searching for the infinity stones, who knows when he will have them all, and when he does he can kill half the population with just a snap of his finger."

You start to panic. Looking to the ground ,and Loki notices.

"Y/n, hey, look at me." He holds onto your shoulders and looks at you with a comforting smile.

"Everything will be just fine.."

"But what if it's not!?What if you actually die next time!?" You cry out.

"My queen, you need to stop panicking, believe me for just this once that everything will be okay." He coos.

You nod.
He was right, you were probably overreacting a bit.

You both stand up and walk into the control center.

"Now that our lives are on the line, who's ready to kick some ass!!!?" You hear The tiny Racoon say.

"Yeah!!!!" Everyone yells except for you and Loki.

You tense up but Loki gives you a smile.

"We're alive, and that's all that matters."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 6.6K 31
Tom Hiddleston Imagines. I hope you like the stories, I am not currently writing this book anymore, however, if you have any requests you would like...
48.4K 961 34
This is an imagine of Tom Felton or his characters only. ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT Requesting is closed. COMPLETE.
39.7K 388 14
Imagines about Tom Holland and occasionally Peter Parker! This book is completed but constantly being revised by me so it can always be in top shape...
9.8K 189 16
Imagines about Loki, Tom, Adam, and random Dan and Phil.