UnOrdinary

By Awhaffle

High school is pretty rough, but for Kami, things are going to change. Kami roams her new school, watching ev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Announcement

Chapter 25 + Bonus

556 11 2
By Awhaffle

"What are we going to do?" Remi seemed she just wanted this to end. I did too, but we had no way of doing so as of right now.

I heard the door open and seen Seraphina and Amber walking in. "Hey guys...." Amber trailed off and seen we were lying down, seemingly exhausted. "What happened?"

"EMBER."

She then groaned as Seraphina took her Woaba Boba drink into the kitchen and started searching for food.

"You know they won't stop until we take them all down, right?"

I sighed. "What if we somehow take down their leader?"

"You know how difficult that will be?"

"Well let's just continue to wait for small parties to attempt to attack us and/or just me and I kill all of them until there's none left." I said sarcastically.

"Sarcasm isn't needed."

"Sorry." I rolled my eyes and lashed back.

I felt Seraphina suddenly turn towards me.

"Kami, why are you acting like this?"

"Acting like what?"

"You've suddenly become so rude."

"Oh, so I'm rude now."

"See you're doing it again."

"I'm not taking this." I stood up and stormed out the room.

"Kami wait!" Amber called out.

"Back off." I muttered.

"No, you're my roommate and best friend, I'm not-."

"I said back off!" I used telekinesis and pushed her back further away.

I turned around and ran out the dorm. They can't accept my ideas, then I'm going to have to do this alone. I'm leaving campus and going to attack tomorrow. But where will I stay for the night? Oh forget it, I'll be fine staying awake. Besides I can easily regenerate my energy.

I walked in the distance, into the city. I could teleport myself, but I prefer walking sometimes.

I was casually walking down the sidewalk when I heard someone running behind me. I turned around and seen Toru. Been awhile since I seen him...

"What?" I demanded.

"Amber told me what happened."

"Well if you're here to stop me, then turn around, because I'm not changing my mind."

"I'll help you."

I turned around. "No."

"What?"

"I don't want your help." I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my fists. "I don't want any help."

"Why?"

"I don't, so leave or I'll made you."

He just stood there. "No."

"Fine." I flew up, went invisible, and went in the direction I was originally heading, stopping turning around every now and then to make sure he wasn't following me.

I then went back on ground and became visible again.

I fast walked forward, starting to push past other people in my way. As I seemed to get closer and closer, the longer it seemed to take. What's going on?

I looked around and everyone was gone. I tried walking, but I seemed to be walking in place.

"Trapped you now you little cunt."

I whipped around and seen more EMBER goons. I tried to push them away with telekinesis but it didn't work.

What the..?

I tried to fly up, only to fall flat on my face.

Ow.. I stood up, but it was a struggle. Wha-? I can't activate or use my ability... but why?

"Can't use your powers huh?"

The guys laughed.

"We created a barrier around us that prevents people like you, a god-tier, to hurt us."

Hurt them? What do they mean? Are they cripples who don't like us who have abilities?

"Can't speak?"

"Why would I talk to the likes of you."

"Oh, the little princess speaks our language."

Should I try to convince them I don't speak English? I mean, my Spanish lessons do pay off.

"What are we going to do with you?" One goon walked around me.

What they don't realize is I'm strong and fast without my ability.

I swiftly then grabbed the guy's arm, and swung him around to hit the others standing by a van.

"What the-?"

"I thought your barrier disabled abilities!"

"I should have!"

"Then how the fuck did she do that?"

While they argue, I'm running. I then took off so fast they didn't realize I was gone, until I heard screaming.

"Great she got away."

"She can't get far, she can't use her ability."

"We have to hurry, or we will definitely be screwed over."

I continued running, I decided to try my ability again. I looked up at the roof of a building and I jumped. As I jumped, I felt my ability activate, and actually power up. Woah, that's a lot of power surging through me.

I looked down and seen them confused.

"Where did she go?"

"She did go this way, I seen her."

"Did we run out of time?"

"No, it's set to at least two hours."

"Well explain how she escaped."

"I can't."

I decided to drop a bomb on them. I formed a barrier ball, electrified it, and shot it down with an energy beam.

There was a huge explosion below me. I flew up to get a better view and seen the goons all lying on the ground, seemed to be dead.

Great, now to head to their base and do the same thing.

I started flying there this time, in case there were more goons wandering around looking for me.

I soon arrived to the school, and seen a lot of the guys gathered around the courtyard talking.

Can't hesitate and go back now, I've gotten this far.

I flew higher, high enough where the blast wouldn't hit me, but low enough I could still see them.

I aimed down, recreated the electrified barrier, and shot it down with a flamed energy beam. I went backwards a little due to recoil. Wow, four powers at once? I've never used more than two. I watched down below and seen everything just explode into pieces.

I quickly created a barrier to make sure those fragments never hit me.

Once it calmed down, and the dust cloud disappeared, I went invisible and lowered myself and hovered over.

There was too much dust around, so I created a breeze and cleared the area so I could see.

I then saw a completely destroyed school, and lots of blood everywhere.

Is EMBER done for?

I then heard sirens so I quickly flew away and hid in the forest.

I started to eavesdrop and listen in.

"So what happened here?"

"I- I- I don't know."

"Calm down sir."

"I just heard an explosion and looked outside and seen this destruction and a whole lot of blood everywhere."

"Do you know who did this?"

"No, I didn't see anyone around."

Good, I was invisible so no one saw me.

"Do you know who could have done this?"

"Ma'am?" There was a new voice.

"Yes?"

"There seems to be burns on these dead bodies, as well as large punctures in the bodies, and seemed to have been electrocuted at one point as well."

"Do you know anyone with an ability like that?"

"No single person can do this, can they?"

"Well...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oi, guys, it's a cliff hanger, yet again!

That's the end of chapter 25 and as a special little thing, I'm going to give character bios on Kami, Amber, and Toru. These characters I do own, and are my own creation.

Anything relating to the real unORDINARY Webtoon all belong to uru-chan.

Here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kami Suya
Ability: Omnily (the ability to use any power or ability just by thinking about it)
Level: 9.7
Bio: Kami was born powerful, and she admired it. She always gloated about her powers. She knew she was powerful, she even trained everyday to become more powerful.

When she was about to leave junior high (8th grade), she was pushed to the limit by her classmates. Her worst enemy brought together her whole class to attempt to take her down, but during the fight he was nowhere to be found. Kami began fighting her classmates until the last one she beat and killed, his words finally hit her and she broke down. She was then taken from the school and never returned, yet she was unknowingly banned from ever returning even though she had no intention.

Two years later, her second year in high school, (10th grade), she transferred to Kindland High and spent one and a half year there. This story takes place in the middle of her third year (11th grade).

Overall, Kami is a sweet, kind, caring, and powerful individual. Her whole life she was deemed 'perfect' despite her actions. She enjoys wearing beanies, as that is something you always see her wearing. Also she can be aggressive and ruthless when she needs to, but she tries her best to avoid conflicts. And as shown, her powers, especially when combined with other types, can be extremely destructive.

Kami is currently being crushed on Isen, John, Blyke, and Toru. She directly states she only sees Toru as a best friend and nothing more, and hints she likes John. But ever since his confession, it made her uncomfortable and didn't want to hang around guys for awhile and wanted to be alone for once to think.

Name: Amber
Ability: Invisibility
Level: 6.4
Bio: Amber is a kindhearted, sweet girl. She is best friends with Kami and Toru, and is always by their sides no matter what happens.

She may mean well, but she does tend to overuse her ability by spying on others, and knows more than anyone else does about the students at this school. She is very open about everything, but only when asked. No one ever thinks to ask her anything, so no one knows much about her.

She doesn't fight unless she has to. In fights, she can be very strategic and enjoys sneaking up on people, even when not in a fight.

She doesn't seem to show romantic feelings towards anyone, and no one questions her on it.

Name: Toru
Ability: Kanay (can conjure and use anything relating to the Earth's elements)
Level: 5.9
Bio: Toru has always been a quiet, reserved person, until he met Kami. He always admired her and how she never feared anything or anyone. One day he formed a crush on her and never said anything. The day she told him about her ability, he was going to confess, but wimped out.

Toru's ability is like no other. There are people that can control separate elements, but Toru can control all four of the Earth's elements. He had not used it often, thus he has not yet mastered it, nor has any intention to.

Toru is Kami's best friend but sees her as more.  As time went on, and the new transfer students arrived, he realized he had competition, until Kami revealed she doesn't have the same feelings towards him. He starts to distance himself from her because of that, and watches from the shadows. He wishes to find out who she truly likes, and wants to make sure she is happy. He still cares, and wishes to always be by her side, but realizes he won't be the only one fighting for that spot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711 38 10
A prequel of my fan fiction "UnOrdinary", this story is about how everything got started in Kami's life. Her childhood, when she attended middle scho...
2.9K 161 54
Arlo, Cecile, John and Seraphina have graduated, leaving Blyke to the hierarchy. Blyke is King with his pal Isen being the Jack. John and Sera still...
35.4K 956 17
โ€ผ๏ธD I S C O N T I N U E D (Or maybe a long hiatus)โ€ผ๏ธ ยฐยฐยฐยท.ยฐยท..ยทยฐยฏยฐยท._.ยท ยฐยฐยฐยท.ยฐยท..ยทยฐยฏยฐยท._.ยท ยฐยฐยฐยท.ยฐยท..ยทยฐยฏยฐยท._.ยท ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
10.5K 346 25
[A UnOrdinary Fanfiction] Everything seems all right at Wellston until somebody new joins in. John, the supposed "mid-tier" overturns Wellston and ev...