As Kids -A Horror Fanfiction...

By ComicKitten

[Watty Awards] Michael swung down his knife towards Freddy, though Freddy dodged. Jason grabbed Michael's nec... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note

Chapter 7

815 25 8
By ComicKitten

Jason flickered his eyes opened and he stared at the window, which revealed a flash of bright white lightning.

Jason groaned, for he did not want to go to school. It would just be a battle. The group of kids would be yelling at him, but Freddy would also be probably ignoring him. It would just be the worst day of school, for Jason.

He got up slowly and walked wobbly towards the dresser. Tiredness paralyzed his feet, making it hard to walk straight. He opened the draw that held his shirts and pants and picked out a white shirt and black sweat pants.

He exchanged the clothes he was wearing and put on the other ones. He looked into the mirror and looked to his head, which only had a few hairs. He touched the few strands of hair and combed them with his fingers. He sighed disappointingly and stopped brushing his hair.

"Why am I like this..." He whispered to himself, so softly himself almost couldn't hear the cheerless words that slipped out of his mouth.

He went to get his backpack, but had forgotten that he had left it near the river still. It would smell utterly terrible and it'd be so damp.

I guess I just won't bring in my backpack...Jason had thought with a sigh.

Jason walked out into the kitchen and watched his mother who was making him pancakes. Pamela usually wouldn't make pancakes, only if it was a special occasion. Jason sighed, for he had known that his mother only made them because of the fight that he and Freddy had been in. Jason was trying to be  happy, because his mother's homemade pancakes were delectable, and usually had warm syrup poured on top that was like the icing on top.

"Hello, Jason, how is it going? How were you sleeping? You slept pretty early, and that is probably why you had work up so early! It's only 6:55!" Mrs. Voorhees had said with a motherly smile. Jason advised himself to smile to his mother, and then he sat down at the wooden table that had tissues in the middle, that Mrs. Voorhees had always kept there.

"I had slept good..." He replied simply. "Oh that's wonderful!" His mother had said with a grin that told him 'no worries'. "How many pancakes?"

Jason smiled and then his stomach responded by roaring at his mother. He remembered he hadn't had any dinner last night. "5 please," Jason said, after he had chuckled to the remark his stomach had made.

Mrs. Voorhees slid a plate of super hot pancakes that had a white, almost transparent, steam rising up from it. Jason grabbed the syrup that his mother had warmed in the microwave, and poured it gently all over his pancakes, drenching them in the sweet liquid.

Pamela sat down next to Jason and held his hand. Her eyes looked softly to Jason, who refused to look up to her's. "Are you okay...? If you need to talk, we ca,"-"Mother, I'm alright, please I don't want to talk about it!" Jason snapped in between his mother's sentence. His mother looked hurt at her son's back talk, but understood it, completely.

"Okay..." She had said, compassionatly to Jason. Mrs. Voorhees got up and started to walk towards the living room, giving her son time to think about the situation.

Jason took a furious bite of his pancakes, and swallowed it. It felt like a stone in his stomach, and it had no taste.

Why would Freddy want to start this...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freddy growled at the flash of annoying lightning which had woke him up. He pulled the covers over his head, wanting to go back to sleep, for he did not want to go to school. It would just be a disaster, people yelling, being shoved, and not to mention his best friends would be hating him all day. And he would be hating them in return.

Freddy pushed the covers off his head and walked to a pile of clothes, not even folded. He threw clothes behind him carelessly until he found a clean green and red sweater.

He would wear green and red sweaters almost everyday, Freddy had thought it was like in the cartons, where everyday the character was wearing the same exact clothes as in the last episode. He would get teased about it, but who even cares anymore?He grabbed a pair of black pants and then put on the clothing he had picked out.

"Boy, you better get going, the school bus is waiting!" His foster father had said, his head poking right out of the basement door so Freddy could just barely hear him.

Freddy walked up the stairs and gloomily grabbed his backpack, which was still damp from yesterday. He started to walk outside, which, his father was right, had a school bus purring in the rain, right outside his house.

He trotted to the steps of the bus, trying not to get too wet.

It was raining almost harder than it was yesterday. The sky was a gray, only letting so much light it, making the day seem very sorrowful.

He saw Jason, sitting in the back, looking at the ground. He didn't know whether he should sit next to his 'friend' or not. It was a huge decision for Freddy. If he decided to sit next to Jason, would Jason except the act of kindness? But if he didn't, would Jason take it the other way, and be mad at Freddy?

Freddy growled softly to himself, and decided to tell himself that he didn't even want to be friends with Jason anymore. And he bet that Jason wouldn't want to be friends with Freddy anyways.

Freddy looked to an empty seat which was directly behind the group of kids he had yelled at. He murmured sadly about how this had to be the worse day ever, and he sat down in the empty leather seat.

The 7 year old girl that he had pulled pigtails with, her sister, and the oldest kid from yesterday turned in their seats and looked to him with devious smiles that meant suffering and torment. "What do you want?" Freddy had asked the kids who would usually be screaming irritating teases at him by now.

"I heard that you had pushed, big head over there... why'd you do it!?" Whispered the oldest boy who grinned terribly.

"How did you find out!?" Shouted Freddy in complete confusion.

How would they be able to know?! His thoughts screamed inside of him, with no answer to be found.

"A little birdie told us..." The oldest boy pointed to the two other girls, who smiled in satisfaction of spying work.

"Wait... your telling me, you were spying on me...-us?" Freddy had asked in bemusement. He would of never guessed of what had happened. They must have been really good, since it seemed none of the boys had noticed the two girls.

"Yep! We wanted to see what you freaks do after school... anyways, why'd you push big head in the water? Can he even swim!?" The 7 year old girl had quizzed him. The sister of the 7 year old snorted and snickered. "He can't even tie his shoes!" She whispered hurriedly before falling into a laughing fit.

Freddy felt so bad, even though these cruel jokes were true.

Don't feel bad for that rotten kid! It's true, he can't tie his shoes! His social worker has to tie them for him... what an... idiot...

Freddy looked to the three kids who were staring at him intensely.

"Kari! Joann! Joshua! Sit down!" He bus driver shouted. The three kids started to slump into their seats. Freddy looked into the crack of their seat and whispered, "So your names are Kari, Joann, and Josh?"

The seven year old looked into the crack and said, "Just call me Jo... by the way, instead of sitting with the losers, sit with us, we can talk about some things..."

Jo looked forward after smirking at Freddy.

Are these the replacements for my old friends...?

He asked himself in his head.

Apparently...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael woke up to the sound of pouring rain and thunder roaring right outside his window. He grumbled softly, remembering the sad fight of yesterday the he would have to be tied in, today.

He got up and looked at the time. He had slept in late, so he would only be able to get dressed and leave.

Great...He said silently to his mind as he walked to the dresser. He picked out a light blue shirt that had a truck on it, and a pair of light blue jeans.

He was very independent, for two reason. The first one was because his sister had always been needing advice from their mother for clothing preferences and makeup usage. Judith was always hogging her mother, asking for stupid recommendation for for ideas, or for homework with hard problems. Even with easy questions, she was asking, Michael even knew the answers!

The second reason was because, the stupid baby that was going to turn out exactly like Judith! Not to mention it would cry in the middle of the night, walking up everyone who heard it. Even if you didn't hear it, the rush of his parent's footsteps right outside the door was enough to wake up anyone! He knew his parents really wanted to focus on Michael more, but with a sobbing baby in the house and Judith, they were always being held back from Michael.

So Michael was very self-reliant. He could get his own clothing, make his own cereal of Coco Puffs, put things in his backpack, finishing his homework. He could do anything without the help of a teacher or parent.

After putting on his clothing, he started to walk outside his room, and downstairs. "Move it, slow!" Yelled Judith, who pushed him out of the way and ran outside to the red car. It was probably the new kid in school that she was talking about yesterday, because none of Michael's parents had a red car.

Michael sighed at the act of his annoying sister and picked out some sneakers that had that red streaks on it. He tied them up and started to walk outside where the bus slowly rolled out. "Bye Mike!" His mother shouted, holding the baby and patting it's back.

Michael said nothing to the parting and walked to the steps of the bus.

He saw both Freddy and Jason sitting in seats, far apart. Also the weird thing was Freddy was sitting behind the three, it seemed, 'leaders' of the bullies.

Should I sit next to Freddy...? But what if Jason gets mad? But if I sit next to Jason, I would not be delighted to be yelled at by Freddy... Should I just sit alone though? Michael decided where to sit in his mind and he picked a seat in the middle of Freddy and Jason, to the left.

Jason looked up to Michael with sad eyes, which told Michael that Jason wanted to sit next to him. Michael gulped and turned his head to Freddy, who looked back to him with mad eyes, telling him that he wanted Michael to sit next to him.

Michael sighed joylessly, and looked to the ground, where he wouldn't have to see the stares of sadness and madness. 

But he could definitely feel them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 155 22
Thank you for loving me Addy ~Kitty POV~ You're so very special to me Kitty ~Addy POV~ Tommy White is very special because he was born with special p...
2.5K 130 24
Taken away from their homes, famous slashers' kids are brought to the Maple Pine Children's Asylum in Toronto, Canada. They learn about themselves an...
103K 2.9K 22
Here we have any average house hold of your typical, infamous horror movie killers; Freddy Kruger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, and Ghostface. But...
20.3K 559 25
Now a survivor of a horrible traumatic past, Y/n is now hired as a new Camp Counselor at Camp Crystal Lake! With her unusual and hereditary family ge...