Forever | h.s.

By caselovesoned

"Even if I were to leave you today, tomorrow, or years from now, you should know; I've loved you since, I lov... More

Forever
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 36

94 4 0
By caselovesoned

~Annabel's POV~

"Miss, what color?" The lady doing my nails asked.

"Just basic french." I smiled, she nodded, and began getting my nails prepped.

"So, Harry isn't going with you?" Lilly asked for the third time.

"No, he isn't." I sighed.

"But he's your boyfriend. He's supposed to take you."

"I know, but he doesn't do this stuff. Anyways, what about Tanner? Isn't he supposed to take you?" Her eyes moved away from mine, and she looked down at her hands that were propped out on the table, her nails getting filed.

"He's... he's out of town." She stuttered.

"Okay.. well do you have a replacement date?" I asked suspiciously.

"Of course I do."

"Who is it?" I questioned.

"His name is Calum, he's so cute." She smiled at the mention of him.

"Okay, well I will have to meet him."

_____________________

After our nail appointment, Lilly and I went to go get our make-up done.

"I'm going to do a neutral eye, nothing to dramatic. Okay?" The make-up artist asked, her french accent rich and thick. I nodded, and closed my right eye.

"So, does Tanner know about this Calum guy?" I peeked through my left eye at Lilly.

"Not quite. But he won't know, because Calum is only escorting me there, and being my date for one night. Besides, it doesn't mean I like him or something, and does Harry know about Matt?"

"Mark," I corrected. "And no... so don't tell him anything."

"I won't if you won't." She smiled.

"Deal." I grinned back. "Where'd you meet this Calum anyways?"

"At a party. You know Meg? Yeah, she introduced us." She said, as my cheeks were dusted with a soft brush.

"A party? Why wasn't I invited?" I joked, as lipstick was being applied to my lips.

"Because you're always with Harry!" She laughed.

"I know, I know." I chuckled.

"Okay, all done." The make-up artist spoke up. I opened both my eyes, and looked into the mirror.

My lids were a beautiful pale nude color, with a matte brown in my crease, and a shimmery white shadow on the inner third of my eye. There was also a thin line of liquid eyeliner winged out on my lids as well, and a good coat of mascara onto natural false lashes. My lips were a light pink color, with a shiny gloss overtop.

"Thank you so much," I smiled at the artist, who gave me a smile back. After Lilly's make-up was finished, which looked amazing as well, we headed over to our hair appointment.

"So, Calum has 3 friends that I want you to meet too." Lilly looked over at me, as our hair was getting washed.

"Who? And how did they even get invited to the ball? Are they members of the country club?"

"I think their names are; Luke, Ashton and Michael. And I don't think so, but the ball is open invitation, remember? They just have to watch people like us walk onto the stage with our date." She explained, smiling.

"Right, they changed the rule, I forgot. And, how do you know these people?" I laughed.

"I told you! The party! Anyways, I think you and Luke would be so cute." She winked.

"Lilly, you know I'm dating Harry."

"Yeah, dating someone who won't even take you to a ball!" She pointed out. "Does he even know about-"

"No, he doesn't." I interrupted. "And whatever, he's still my boyfriend. And I'm not dumping him for someone I haven't even met yet."

"So you're saying, if you did meet him, and you guys end up hitting it off really well, you'll dump him?" She spoke as a smile grew onto her face.

"No! I love Harry, and as my best friend, you need to at least try and get to know him."

"Fine, I'll give it a shot. But you and Luke would still be adorable together." She nudged my arm. I rolled my eyes, with a smile on my face, and got up from the sink, and walked over to an open styling chair, Lilly right beside me.

"I have a couple of guys I want you to meet too, if they show up tonight."

"How do you know these people?" Lillly teased.

"At a club Harry took me to, they're really sweet guys." I assured.

"Names?"

"Liam, Niall, Louis, and Zayn." I spoke as my hair was tugged by a comb.

"Who's the hottest?"

"Lilly!" I laughed.

"What?! It's a real question!"

"I'm not answering that!" I laughed aloud.

"You have someone in mind, don't you?!" Lilly pushed.

"No!" I lied.

"Come on, just tell me. For my sake!"

"That's just weird, I have a boyfriend! And so do you, why do you care?!" I covered my face with my hands, still laughing.

"So? Doesn't mean you can't think guys are hot! And same goes for me, I have the right to think other men are hot, other than my... boyfriend."

"That may be true, but it's still strange!"

"Whatever, who is the hottest?!" She pushed. I shook my head, my cheeks probably flushed pink.

"Well.."

"C'mon, Annabel!" She smiled eagerly.

"Okay, okay, fine. It's-"

"Miss, we're finished." The hair stylist interrupted.

"Really?! Come on! You're telling me later!" Lilly laughed, pointing a finger at me. The stylist held a mirror up, and I looked at the hairstyle. It was beautifully curled, and assembled into a type of braid, making it look elegant. There was a diamond accessory that was attached to my head as well, adding a bit of sparkle.

"Thank you so much, it looks amazing!" I smiled, turning my head left and right, to get a full view.

After Lilly and I paid, we left, and headed back to my house. I unlocked the door with my key, and stepped inside, my mother instantly coming to greet us.

"Oh, good! You're home!" She smiled, walking torwards Lilly with open arms.

"Mrs. Shaw, it's nice to see you again!" She hugged my mother.

"And you, dear! Now, do you have your dress?" She smiled warmly.

"Upstairs with Annabel's!" Lilly responded kindly.

"Alright, good. You girls head on upstairs, and go put them on, and gather your things, then come down. I want to take some pictures!" My mother said excitedly. We nodded, and headed into my room. I opened the dress closet, and walked inside, and gently grabbed the two dresses that were hung inside a black and tan leather bag. I handed the tan one to Lilly, and walked over to the changing area. We slipped into the changing rooms, and pulled the curtain closed, and stripped from our clothes, only to slip on our ballgowns. We walked out at the same time.

"Zip me?" We spoke together. Laughing, I motioned Lilly to turn around, and she did, carefully moving her newly done hair out of the way. I pulled the zipper up quickly, and turned around, doing the same, and bringing my hair over my shoulder. After that was finished, we both stood infront of a mirror, in our beautiful gowns, for a moment, until grabbing our clutches filled with essentials. I slipped on my silver strappy heels, as Lilly put hers on, and we headed down the long staircase, where my parents, Josh, and Cameron were.

"You girls look great," My dad smiled.

"Women, Brad." My mother corrected. She walked over to me, and adjusted my straps.

"You women look absolutely beautiful." She smiled, looking at the both of us.

We snapped a couple- well, a lot of pictures, of me and Lilly, and some of Cameron in the picture as well, and plenty of Josh and I, and the parents. There was a lot of picture taking, until the doorbell rang. My father opened the door, and in walked Mark, in a very flattering suit and tie.

"Hello," He walked in, adjusting his suit.

"Hello, you must be Harry!" My mother assumed, shaking his hand after he shook my father's. My eyes widened.

"No, I'm Mark." He corrected, looking confused. "It's nice to meet you." My mother, looked very confused as well. Her eyebrow was raised, and she looked from Mark to me, but I avoided her eyes.

"That was embarassing." Lilly chuckled quietly. "Anyways, that's Mark?" Lilly whispered. "He's cute!" She smiled, giving him a little wave.

"Annabel, you look gorgeous." He smiled at me, as I stepped onto the floor.

"Thank you," I smiled shyly, standing next to him.

"Let's get a picture!" My mother motioned. I positioned myself next to him, his hand on the small of my back. After the picture was taken, the doorbell rang again, and my father reached for the handle, and pulled it open, and Lilly's family, the Evans came into view. Our families exchanged hugs, and greetings, and I stood awkwardly next to Mark.

"You really do look beautiful, tonight." Mark complimented again.

"Thank you, you look really good as well." I smiled.

"So, your mom hasn't met Harry yet, huh?" He teased.

"No, not yet." I laughed. "I'm sorry about that, by the way,"

"No worries." He flashed his perfectly

white teeth. "You didn't tell her anything, did you?"

"Well, she knows he's my boyfriend, but other than that, not really." I sheepishly explained. "I probably should've told her ahead of time that Harry wouldn't be escorting me there, instead a random guy I met at an ice cream parlor is taking me." I laughed.

"I'm offended! 'A random guy?' I thought we were good friends!" He joked. And before I could respond, the doorbell rang once more. In walked a tall, tanned male, with dark hair. He was wearing a suit, and he looked quite handsome.

"Hello, I'm Calum." He spoke, his Australian accent clear. I looked over at Lilly, who was smiling brightly, and widely. Did Lilly like this boy?"

________________________________

Another sort of filler chapter, but there's more to come!

Linked to the side or on top, is Annabel's Make-up and hair for the ball, as well as what I picture her closet to be like! Stay tuned for the next chapter that reveals her dress, and more drama!

Vote for Calum's appearance, and the mention of 5SOS, and the rest of the One Direction boys, even though they were already mentioned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 703 41
Do you miss One Direction and wish they would come back? While you're waiting, let's imagine what would happen when they do come back, but with a twi...
10.9K 120 71
2.2K 51 36
After all this time, I'm still stuck with them? (C) Copyright 2014-15 iwckle_niall ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
2.5K 118 23
That last tour could have been his end, but it wasn't. Trigger warning: this story contains mature content such as racism, islamophobia, swearing, b...