Beautiful Nightmares [ON-HOLD]

By MissEnigmaticPrince

"They were a Beautiful nightmare. They woke me up in the middle of the night with sweats that drenched my clo... More

OC Info
Prologue
Chapter 2: The Team
Chapter 3:The Team prt. 2
Chapter 4: Which Club?
Chapter 5:A normal rolling receive
Chapter 6: The same species
Chapter 7:Stressed and Grumpy
Chapter 8: Being a Regular?NO!
Chapter 9: Annoying
Chapter 10: I'm Fine...
Chapter 11: Give me coffee...
Chapter 12: The Favorite Kouhai
Chapter 13: Strength
Chapter 14: A Dark Feeling
Chapter 15: ...
Chapter 16: Smile
Chapter 17: Storytelling
Chapter 18: Tears and Pain
Chapter 19: Bland Loss
Chapter 20: Sick
Chapter 21: Home visit
Chapter 22: Rina is a riddle
Chapter 23: Exam troubles
Chapter 24: Hopeless
Chapter 25: Sports Festival?
Chapter 26: Who are you?
Chapter 27: Crush
Chapter 28: Dodging Questions
Chapter 29: Scared to death
Miss Enigmatic Prince

Chapter 1: The weird duo

549 19 0
By MissEnigmaticPrince

Rina's POV

"Rina!!"

I heard uncle shouting my name so I walked down the stairs with an annoyed look and approached him.

"Why are you shouting my name so early in the morning??"I grumbled at him.

"Here..." Then he throw a brown paper bag at me.

"What's this??"

"Its your uniform. School and P.E uniform..."He explained as he lit his cigarette.

"In Karasuno?" I asked as I pulled out the uniforms that was neatly folded and wrapped in plastics.

"Yup, Your classes starts next week,Monday...."

"Ok, Noted..." Hmm, So I still have 4 more days before school starts. Nice.

I nodded and placed the uniform back at the paper bag. I then took a granola bar from the counter and sat on the chair behind it. I watched Uncle arranged the products on the shelves while puffing the cigarette.

"Uncle..."

"What?" He answered while giving me a small glance.

"You said, you graduated at Karasuno..."

"Yeah, What about it?"

"What's the school like?"I asked while munching on the granola bars.

"It's big, wide and simple. Which reminds me..." Then he look at me with a bored look which i returned with a cocked eyebrow.

"What?"

"Do you plan to join any clubs?"He asked.

"Hmm, maybe the debate club..."I answered while thinking.

I'm not actually planning to join any clubs, but it's gonna be boring if I didn't. Especially in Saturday and sunday since all I'm ever gonna do is help my uncle watch over the store. So, l'm still thinking whether I should join one or not.

"I never thought that you like debate.More over,I don't think you can even debate..."He snickered and I popped a vein.

"Hah?! Are you saying something Uncle?" I glared at him and he just smiled annoyingly.

"How about the Volleyball club? Don't you love Volleyball?" He suggested while crossing his arms on his chest.

"Well Uncle, I love every sports. I just excel in Volleyball and Badminton." I told him and I placed the wrapper of the granola bar in the trash can.

"I know. But you love Volleyball the most..."

"No I don't. I just enjoy it..."I stammered

"So, are you joining the volleyball club? The volleybal club there is actually nice. So I think you should join..." He said more likely insisting me than asking.

"Why do i feel like your demanding me to join the Volleyball club?" I said while frowning.

"Haha, I'm not though."He laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Anyway, I'm not joining the volleyball club. I don't want any hassles,problems or whatnot in my year of highschool. I want to focus in my studies"I told him as I got out from the sit and yawned.

"Anyway, I'm going up to change..." I told him as I walk towards the stairs at the back.

"Why?Are you going somewhere?"He asked as he puts a hand on his waist.

"I'm going to have some fresh air outside. Maybe play some volleyball too or Basketball..." Then I got up to the stairs and into my room.

I changed into my faded denim shorts and a loose Brown shirt then I wore a red converse. I then tied my hair into a ponytail and left bangs hanging to the side. Then I took my IPod,Phone and Keys and put them in my pocket. I then took my black headphones and hung it around my neck. I check my self in my mirror and smiled at my look. Now this look is so satisfying.

I reached for my small backpack and place an extra white shirt in it and some towel and also my sweat wrist bands. I placed my wallet inside too and my comb.And also, Not forgetting to bring the volleyball with me as I got out of my room.I then went down and I saw Uncle talking to a man with glasses.

"Uncle, I'm off..." I said as reach the last step. They both looked at me and I smiled a little.

"Take care, And be home by 5, I need you to watch over the shop." He said as I walked out of the shop

"Sure!!"Then I waved at them.

"Who is she?"

"Ah, she's my niece. She will be attending Karasuno on Monday. Anyway,What were you saying again?"

I placed my headphones on and walked my way to the court that I saw yesterday on my way to the foothill store.

Looks like the day is not as bad as the TV news says. It's actually very hot and you can't see a single cloud in the sky. You can also see the dust on the road everytime I take a step. But even the sun is shining brightly, I can still feel the cool morning breeze.

As I stop infront of the court I saw yesterday, The cool wind blew my hair softly and my bangs swayed infront of my face making my eyes close.

I breath in the cool wind and relaxed at the mixed heat of the sun and the cool wind.As I smiled in relaxation, Something hard hit my head knocking my headphones off my head. I opened my eyes and saw a volleyball rolling away.

Wait, Aren't I still holding the volleyball? I looked at the ball in my hand the ball that rolled away. hmm...

"What the hell Hinata!!You boke!!Now we lost the ball!!"

"Well you serve so hard!!"

"Of course its hard! You just suck at receiving!!!"

Those two are dead. I'm having my moment here bitches...

I turned around with a glare and I saw the two boys arguing not that far away from my place.I placed my bag down and my volleybal beside it. I took the volleyball that had hit my head and rolled away and approached them with a dark aura around me and a death glare.

Third Person's POV

The duo just keep on arguing not noticing the approaching girl who has a deadly dark aura around her.

"Can't we just look for the ball??"Hinata suggested just to end their argument.

As Kageyama was about to answer they suddenly felt a strange aura beside them that sent chills over their spines. They slowly turned tgeir heads to the direction of the girl. Hinata turned white as he flinched and Kageyama, well he just flinched but still fear is eminent in his face.

"E-Eh?!A Monster!!!"Hinata thought.

There stood beside them was a girl with a demonic smirk looking down on them.The two slowly gulp the lump on their throats.

"Are you two looking for this ball??" Rina spoke as he raised her hand with the volleyball.

The two suddenly backed away and nodded furiosly.

"Y-Yes.T-That's o-ur ball...U-Uhm,Can w-we have it b-back?"Hinata stuttered as he points at the ball

Rina then glared at him making him flinch and he almost look like he's gonna pee in his pants.

"Do you know how painful it is to be hit in the head with a volleyball?" She smirked scaring the living daylights out of him.

"Did I hit her in the head?!She's scarier than Kageyama when I hit him on the head!!"Hinata thought again as he almost faints.

"I-I'm sorry if I h-hit you in the head!it was an accident!" Then hinata bowed

"I'm sorry if this idiot hit you with the ball!!" Kageyama bowed to.

"Ha?!Wait, It's actually your fault!!You serve so hard thats why I can't receive it properly!!" Hinata screamed at him.

"How come it's my fault?! It's your fault for not receiving it properly!!" Then the two started bickering again making Rina sigh in annoyance.

She then place the ball on the ground and hit the two boys head with her fist making them kiss the ground.

"Hey?!What was that for?!" Kageyama shouted as he popped a vein on his head.

She just gave him a scary stare and tgen she walked away.

"Stop bickering you two and be careful when playing. It might not be a head anymore the next time you hit something or someone..." She said as she walks towards her things.

'That was so damn annoying...'

She picked up her headphones that fell to the ground and her backpack. She then walks towards the court and place her stuff on the bench beside the court.

'Now, to go back to my own business.It's time for me to play...'

Rina's POV

I wore my sweatband and placed my gadgets inside my backpack. I then took the Volleyball and dribbled it a few times. It's been a long time since I last played volleyball. I wonder if I'm still good at it.

I took a deep breath and started to make a jump serve. As I toss the ball into the air, A shout suddenly distracted me making stop from jumping and having the ball fall on to my head. I popped a vein and I looked at the boy who shouted.

"Woah!!You play Volleyball!?"The orange haired boy shouted in amazement and then a fist landed on his head.

"Hinata Boke!!Don't shout your distracting her!!" The boy whith black hair shouted as he landed his fist on the orange haired boy.

"Tsk, Why are you two here?"I said annoyed.

"We were gonna apologize properly and gona ask for your name but then we saw you get in to this court and we got curios so watch for a while until this idiot suddenly shouted while your doing a jump serve..." The black haired guy explained with a stoic face.

I stared at them for a while and I realized something. Are they volleyball players? Well duh Rina!They accidentally hit you with a volleyball before!!So they are volleyball players!I mentally facepalmed at myself.

But then, They are still in their school uniforms.Could it mean,They are highschoolers?

"Hey, Don't you have classes?" I suddenly asked and they just tilted their head.

"You two are wearing a school uniform. So it means, you have classes today." I elaborated making their mouth formed an 'O' shape.

"Classes got cancelled. There was a teacher's conference..."The orange haired boy explained.

"Then shouldn't you be attending your club reports or whatnot?" I asked as I picked up my volleyball.

"Our club starts around 4pm..."The black haired boy explained.

I stared at them again as I held the volleyball in my hand.

"Then, Want to play with me??" I asked as I spin the volleyball on my finger.

They suddenly went silent and after about 10 seconds they suddenly smiled widely giving me the creeps.

"Of course!!We'd love to!!"Then they placed their bags on the bench beside mine and they removed their blazer.

"By the way, I'm Hinata Shoyo..." The orange haired guy beamed as he reach out a handshake which I returned.

"I'm Rina..."I answered plainly.

"How tall are you?"He asked as he looks up to me.

"I'm 178 cm. Well that's what I know..."I told him.

"You seemed to be tall for an average girl..."The black haired boy said.

"I'm Kageyama Tobio by the way..."Then we had a handshake.

"Nice to meet you then, Hinata and Kageyama. Shall we play?" I said as I walked towards the court.

"But Rina, There's only three of us here..." Hinata said making me shrugged my shoulders.

"Then lets change some of the rules. You two can touch the ball twice while I can touch the ball thrice." I explained as I turned to looked at them.

"Wait,Two versus One?Are you sure?"Kageyama asked.

"Yup, I'm sure..." Then I smirked at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 101 23
Y/n L/n led her group the "DREAMDAY λ“œλ¦Όλ‹€μ΄" out of the airport just to be surrounded by many fans and paparazzi on their way to Arietta Osaka Hotel. Th...
29.5K 933 72
(β„π”Όπ”Ύπ•Œπ•ƒπ”Έβ„ π•Œβ„™π”»π”Έπ•‹π”Όπ•Š 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔻𝔸𝕐, 𝟜:πŸ›πŸ˜ ℙ𝕄 π”Ύπ•Šπ•‹) . . . "Her? Calm? Heh, she's an unpredictable firework." Keishin Ukai said w...
191K 5.2K 21
{Rewriting} [L/N] [Y/N], a first-year student at Karasuno High who just moved around town. Her cousin, Shimizu Kiyoko suggested her to enroll there a...
471K 13.2K 50
**UDATE 3/17/21: I WILL BE REWRITING IN A SEPARATE STORY WHICH WILL HAVE THE SAME TITLE AND THE PLOT WILL BE PRETTY SIMILAR. PLEASE CHECK MY PROFILE...