Two Sided [COMPLETED]

De emi_army_97

He leaves gentle, seductive kisses on my forehead, cheek, jaw. I can barely breathe. "What are you doing?" I... Mais

Chapter 1- i'll go home with you
Chapter 2- call to the office
Chapter 3- tutoring??
Chapter 4- your house or mine?
Chapter 5- stop stealing my fries you hoe
Chapter 6- intriguing
Chapter 7- go on a date with me?
Chapter 8- unusual casuality
Chapter 9- night of the party
Chapter 10- a kiss
Chapter 11- legs, boobs, & the mall
Chapter 12- THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!
Chapter 13- we're gonna expose you
Chapter 14- Sana
Chapter 15- detention??
Chapter 16- don't go
Chapter 17- halloween party
Chapter 18- hug
Chapter 19- kiss cam
Chapter 21- his marking
Chapter 22- permanently
Chapter 23- storm
Chapter 24- who took off my clothes??
Chapter 25- a confession
Chapter 26- i missed you
Chapter 27- inevitable
Chapter 28- was this a date?
Chapter 29- christmas trip
Chapter 30- confession pt.2
Chapter 31- make her mine
Chapter 32- lockscreen
Chapter 33- new years
Chapter 34- birth control
Chapter 35- cold and fake
Chapter 36- Valentine's Day fuck up
Chapter 37- happy for you
Chapter 38- it's an emergency
Chapter 39- viagra
Chpater 40- her dominance
Chapter 41- no shame
Chapter 42- petty bitches
Chapter 43- damsel in distress
Chapter 44- beach walk
Chapter 45- ass smack
Chapter 46- carnival
Chapter 47- three words
Chapter 48- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦
Chapter 49- "followed by something very bad"
Chapter 50- pitiful honesty
Chapter 51- i need your help
Chapter 52- the sneaky switch
Chapter 53- spend the night
Chapter 54- lala land
Chapter 55- tell me a story
Chapter 56- acceptance letters
Chapter 57- stuck
Final Chapter- speechless

Chpater 20- thanksgiving drunk dinner

100 7 4
De emi_army_97

JUNG HOSEOK'S POV

The second the kiss cam fell on us, I felt blessed.

It was the perfect opportunity. Last time I kissed Ji-won, there was an excuse for it, and now there was another one, I couldn't pass it up. She looked nervous, but I didn't miss the excited look in her eyes either, the faint grin on her face- it was basically granting permission to kiss her.

Without wasting time, I did it for the camera, for us. A thousand emotions exploded within me, and I was honestly so happy. I want Ji-won to know I love her, but I don't know how to say it, so I can gradually leave hints.

But I wasn't worried about any of that in the moment, because she kissed me back. She did the first time, and she did it again. That has to mean something, I know it does. The only thing stopping me from confessing to her was our friendship on the line.

But in the moment, I wasn't thinking of that. In that moment, I was simply happy and excited, thinking maybe we'd be something more sooner than I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

What the actual fuck.

That was the first thought that coursed through my mind when Hoseok kissed Ji-won, in front of everyone. I didn't think he was actually gonna do it, I thought he would've wimped out or at the most kissed her cheek. But damn.

He really wasn't afraid to hide his feelings anymore, was he?

He seemed to no longer care about what others thought, or ruining their friendship. He was officially making a move, he was ready to move forward.

That meant I couldn't just sit around and act natural anymore. I had competition. That fact worried me more than normal.

With any other girl I wouldn't been nervous, they always chose me in the end, but this time I really don't know.

I think Ji-won might like me, I'm pretty sure actually, but it really seems like she has feelings for her best friend too. So if I just act like her friend, like I'm fine with where we are, Hoseok will snatch her right from under me.

It was time for me to start making moves too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SONG JI-WON'S POV

        Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and no one's been talking about it so I practically forgot about the holiday itself.

        The game ended on a high note for our team, we were all overjoyed and in high spirits, but it was still early, 7 pm, and no one wanted to go home. With Thanksgiving the next day, we had the perfect excuse to go out to eat as a celebration.

        We quickly called a few places and finally found one with room for a reservation (that Jin obviously made), it was one of those restaurants that every group of people had their own private room, so we can eat and have fun and then probably get drunk in private.

        That worried and excited me at the same time. I've never been drunk, would I actually let myself tonight?

        Within the hour, we were at the restaurant, getting settled in our little room, that was completed with a large table in the center and couches on the side. We placed orders and got some drinks (they didn't ask for ID, Jin has some influence around here).

        We all just sat and waited at the table, talking and laughing a lot. I honestly felt like in the past week alone I've grown a lot closer with everyone because of the amount of time I've spent with them and actually started getting to know them, and it happened real fast. I'm glad for it, I've never had many friends in my life so it actually makes me happy to know that people enjoy hanging out with me.

         Everything was great and chill, but there was one little distraction- Jungkook.

       I don't know what the fuck he's up to, but the sneaky little bitch is giving me so many butterflies I don't think I'll be able to eat.

        It started soon before our food came. He was sitting to my left, Jhope to my right and Haru was across from me. We were all engaged in group conversation and there was no tension, but suddenly this very flirty and seductive vibe was around him, and it was driving me crazy.

          Me and Hoseok has been playfully teasing each other back and forth, laughing and all, and that's when he slipped his hand onto my knee from under the table- just like he had at the game. It was practically like he was warning me again, like he was trying to pull me away from Hobi. It was bothersome yet attractive at the same time, I really didn't know how to react.

         He had kept his hand on my leg, tracing gentle circles on my skin with his thumb. I pretended not to mind. In reality, I was getting shivers down my spine even from such a simple act.

       We barely had anything to drink yet, but I wondering if he could possibly already be drunk when his hand started drifting up my thigh, very slowly. When I glanced at him, though he wasn't smiling, I saw the smirk in his eyes. Whether he was trying to tell me something or just mess with me, it excited me. I had to keep calm though, and make sure people didn't realize.

         The situation of the kiss cam came up a little after our food arrived.

       "You guys got really into it." Namjoon teased, shoving Hobi lightly. He smiled, and looked like he was about to reply when Jungkook spoke.

        "You gotta give the crowd what they want, right?" He said, looking Hobi in the eye with a fake smile that hid another message under. I felt real tension between them for the first time. "Or was there more to it than that?" He added, cocking his head to the side.

       Hoseok grinned faintly back, that same hidden message reflecting. He leaned back in the chair and took a sip of his drink. He didn't reply and looked away, and everyone else started hooting and making catcalls as I blushed furiously, making eye contact with Hobi. He laughed that beautiful laugh of his and never answered the question.

       We continue the dinner and have a lot of fun, but the real shit was about to get started as we order more drinks. I was hesitant about opening that bottle of Soju, but I thought Jay Park, then thought what the hell. I drank a long, big sip, earning congratulations from everyone else.

       They were all getting drunk faster than me, but I was starting to feel a little hazier. The only person not drinking much was Jungkook. Out of nowhere, when the others were all distracted with a story Yoongi was telling, he brought his hand up near my ear and started lightly twirling my hair around his middle and index fingers.

       I got nervous all over again, but found enough courage to turn to look at him, his lips ever so slightly turned upward.

        "Just what are you doing, Jungkook?" I whispered, not wanting to grab attention.

       His small grin widened a bit, and he just kept staring at me as his fingers gently messed with my hair. We made long eye contact, before I finally turned to look back Yoongi and his story, letting Jungkook continue.

        "Alright guys, it's Thanksgiving." Namjoon said randomly, putting his fork down. "We should all share what we're thankful for."

        Everyone groaned and he laughed. "Wait guys, for real, it's the least we can do at this celebration."

       "I guess he has a good point. I'll start." Hoseok said. He looked around at everyone, then smiled. "I'm just thankful for all of you guys."

        There was a collaborative "aww" in the room, and while they continued going around sharing their thanks, Hobi leaned in with a smile and whispered. "Especially you." I grinned, butterflies filling me.

        It came around to my turn, and I thought about it for a moment. "Well, I'm thankful for my education," I began, followed by a collaborative sigh from everyone. I laughed and continued. "But more importantly, I'm thankful that I'm not really, you know, hiding myself anymore. I can be myself and have fun now, you know. I'm happy senior year is gonna be fun."

         Everyone nodded, and Jimin started applauding. I laughed as everyone else joined in.

        Then came Jungkook's turn, and there wasn't a second of hesitation. "I'm thankful for Ji-won."

        It shocked me, and I blushed lightly as the others started "ooo"ing, so immature. Jungkook blushed a little then too. "No, let me explain, like, I'm thankful to have her as a tutor and she's actually helping me a lot. I might go to college, you know? That's a big deal. I don't get as many detentions either." He said quickly, a little flustered. Then, he looked right at me with a half smile. "So thanks."

        I grinned. "My pleasure."

      We continued eating, and I was happy that two people were thankful for me. That means I must be doing something right.

        Throughout the whole dinner, Jungkook kept doing these little things that made my heart race- whether it was him playing with my hair or lightly touching me somewhere or whispering something to me, he kept it up and I just didn't know how to react. I gradually lost more control over myself, not really able to think about my reactions to anything anymore. I just started to feel confused but very happy at the same time, feeling stupid and smug at once, and as I continued to loosen up more and get more drunk, I thought to myself, Why didn't I do this earlier?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

       This is probably the first time I was literally trying not to get drunk. For some reason, I just wanted to stay in my actual senses, to pay attention to Ji-won and remember anything that happens tonight. I want to be in control of myself, and it was pretty funny to watch her- and everyone, for that matter- get drunk.

       For one, our little room got really loud. Everyone was yelling more and getting crazy. I was having fun too, trying to play along with everyone as best I could without feeling too weird. It wasn't hard, since I've been drunk many times in the past and I know what it's like.

       Throughout the entire time, I kept messing with Ji-won. I didn't have a super clear motive behind it or anything, I guess just that I want her to start picking up on my feelings without a full on confession. I like doing it, I like her nervous little reactions and how I see faint goosebumps form on her arms. It makes me want to do it more.

        The only thing that started to spoil my mood was when she got genuinely drunk, and she was all over Hoseok. Like, his arm around her and leaning on him and flirting with him and squishing his cheeks and all sorts of things that made me jealous. Couldn't she just be doing all that to me?

       Everyone started getting distracted with each other, and the group conversation sort of just spread out to everyone talking to someone else. Since I was the only one not drunk, I was sort of outcasted and not able to make conversations at the moment, so I simply paid attention to Ji-won.

       And that's how I ended up witnessing probably the most important moment of Hoseok's life. I listened in on their conversation, not interfering.

       "You know, Ji-won, there's something I've been wanting to tell you for a while now." He began, his words slurred. Ji-won leaned closer to him.

        "Hm? What is it?" She asked, giggling a little bit, her eyes closed.

        "I always come close to telling you, but never do. But I'm gonna tell you now, before I can stop myself again." He continued, nodding to himself.

        "Well tell me!" She said, smiling and shaking his shoulder.

        "Im being serious, so pay attention." He said, the laughter gone from his voice, almost sounding sober again.

       Ji-won opened her eyes and stared at him, looking "serious" for him to continue.

       Hoseok sighed, gazing at her with an expression that almost hurt me. "I... I love you." He said quietly, in a hopeful and scared voice.

       I stared at them, my eyes going wide. Did he... did he just...

       Ji-won smiles brightly when he told her and she giggled, throwing her arms around him. "I love you too!!" She exclaimed, not sounding serious like he had.

         "Ji-won, I love you a lot. In a different way that you love me. Like, I could marry you, but for you I'm just your best friend you know?"

      She slowly removed her arms and peered at him. "You love me like that?"

         "I've loved you like that, for a long time now."

       There was a few long moments of silence, before Ji-won smiled again. "I knew it."

        "What?"

       "Of course you love me, you've kissed me twice. I just knew you did." She said, pinching his cheek. He looked down.

       "Oh, right."

       She lifted his chin up to look at her again, their faces close together, her eyes excited. "Hoseok."

         "Yes?"

        "You do realize I kissed you back both those times, right?"

        Hoseok thought over that sentence for some long moments, and his eyes lit up a little. "That's true."

         She laughed. "Don't you get it? I love you too, idiot."

       He stared at her. "That way?"

        She nodded and smiled, leaning her head on his shoulder. "I would marry you."

       He smiled and pet her head. "Then let's get married tomorrow." He replied, looking happier by the second, relieved with her answer.

        She giggled lightly and closed her eyes, resting with him. I stared at them blankly, a strong feeling of jealousy practically taking over my mind.

        "I'm happy you finally know." He said quietly. "I wonder why I didn't tell you earlier."

        "You were scared right? Me too." She said. "I'm still scared, for many reasons."

        "Tell me."

        "Well," She began, sitting up straight. "You-" she said, pointing at his nose. "Are my best friend ever." She continued, squishing his cheeks. "And love can mess that up one day. I don't want that ever, you know?"

       He nodded, his lips looking like a duck's because of the way she held his face. She frowned a little, letting go. "But I'm also scared because... because of someone else. I don't know what to do."

        This hoe. I thought as I smiled softly, happy she at least sort of brought me up in the conversation. The smile instantly left though, because I truly realized that she had confessed back to him. It just hit me like that- she's confessed to him and not me.

       Hoseok is winning.

       I'm behind, and I need to catch up, and that really pisses me off, stresses me out. I was suddenly mad, and I chugged a long sip of my soju, finally finishing the first bottle.

        Just then, Ji-won got up saying she had to go to the bathroom, and I didn't hesitate to follow her out. She didn't notice me.

       I walked a few feet behind her all the way to the ladies room, and waited outside. Within two or three minutes, she stumbled out, almost walking past me without a glance. I roughly grab her wrist and pull her back to me, pulling her further into the corner near the restrooms. She looked at me in shock, squinting.

         "Jungkook, why are you-"

        "Don't come begging for me to stop after I warned you." I snapped, stepping close to her. She looked back at me, seeming confused. "I told you not to do that anymore."

         "But we didn't kiss, we just decided to get married." She whined, stumbling back a bit.

        I pulled her right back to me. "I'm telling you, Ji-won, you're gonna regret it soon, I'll make sure if it. Stop before you get in trouble, ok?" I said, keeping my voice low.

          She smiled at me, making a long eye contact before turning and walking away.

         She's not taking me seriously. But I will make her regret it, punish her somehow, I was already thinking things up as I headed back to the room.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.5K 129 21
What happens when your two best friends leave with no trace? What happens when you suddenly find them both, and your feelings are surfaced once again...
195K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
4K 190 9
·english·short chapters·completed ❝if you really, really love, just say it❞ inspired by blackpink's really.