Amore Mio ✓

Door QuinnCatcher

Young genius Alice Lee had always been in love with the boy next door for as long as she can remember. Everyt... Meer

Dangerous Men Series Information
Introducing Amore Mio
Amore Mio
0. Amore Mio
I. My Hot New Neighbor
II. Destroy Mankind
III. Tenth Birthday
IV. Chocolate
V. Number One Girl
VI. My Muffin
VII. Chi Chi
VIII. Pizza Addiction
IX. Broken Heart
X. Amore Mio
XI. Dating Thing
XII. Kidnap
XIII. Moving On
XIV. Girl Next Door
XV. Boyfriend
XVI. Mending the Hearts
XVII. Fun Friday
XVIII. It's Complicated
XIX. Sausage
XX. A Place to Call Home
XXI. Sick Obsession
XXII. The Golden Break-Up
XXIII. Perfect
XXIV. Liar Liar
XXV. Stupid Woman
XXVI. Randy Tactics
XXVII. Solitaire
XXVIII. Cheerleader
XXIX. Bad Neighbor
XXX. Image
XXXI. Shooting
XXXII. Exhilarating
XXXIV. Making Memories
XXXV. Punch in the Stomach
XXXVI. Confession
XXXVII. The Hymen
XXXVIII. Masked Man
XXXIX. First Date
XL. Traitor
XLI. Thirsty Wolf
XLII. Territories
XLIII. Send Both a Pigeon and Falcon
XLIV. Potentially Used
XLV. High School Drama
XLVI. Tempestuous Challenge
XLVII. Princeton Program
XLVIII. Keep Your Dog on a Leash
XLVIX. Busted
L. Wifey-Boo
LI. Doubting Game
LII. Take My Soul
LIII. McFugget
LIV. Birthday Girl
LV. Home
LVI. RaeRae
LVII. Steady Downfall
LVIII. All that Matters
LIX. I Still Love You
LX. Forever Love
LXI. Welcome Home Dear
LXII. He Made it into a Paradise
LXIII. Beautiful Bitch
LXIV. Have Faith
LXV. How to Piss Off a Mafia Member
LXVII. The Regal
LXVI. Useless in Society
LXVIII. Ali is my Date
LXIX. Neilson's Angel
LXX. You. Excuse You.
LXXI. Snitches
LXXII. Sob Story
LXXIII. My Hero
LXXIV. Your Dark Knight
LXXV. Luggages
LXXVI. Perfect Covers
LXXVII. It is Not Okay
LXXVIII. Break Up
LXXIX. Not a Goodbye
LXXX. 1+1 is not Always 2
LXXXI. Fresh Scar
LXXXII. Injustice Life
LXXXIII. Unknown to the World
LXXXIV. Lost in Paradise
LXXXV. Cool-lee-est
LXXXVI. Please, Don't Cry
LXXXVII. When All That is True Surface
LXXXVIII. Live in the Memories
LXXXIX. The Start of Many Unplanned Adventures
author's note
Epilogue: A Beautiful Nightmare
Parallel World: His Happiness
Parallel World: What's Meant to Be
Parallel Word: The Pregnancy (Part I)
Parallel Word: The Pregnancy (Part II)
Parallel Word: The Pregnancy (Part III)
Parallel World: The Final Decision (Part I)
Parallel World: The Final Decision (Part II)
Parallel World: The Final Decision (Part III)
Parallel World: The Portal (Part I)
Parallel Word: The Portal (Part II)
Parallel World: The Portal (Part III)
Parallel Word: The Portal (Part IV)
Parallel World: The Portal (Part V)
Parallel World: The Portal (Part VI)
author's note

XXXIII. Bitter Sixteen

34.2K 1.1K 219
Door QuinnCatcher

Alice's POV:

I twirl around one more time in my light purple dress with small lilies on edge. I click on my black heels, spinning the slight curls on my head, tapping my finger on my glossy lips.

I grab the bottle of lotion, put it back, then grab it again. "Well, I don't want dry legs."

My eyes glanced over at the perfume. "Well, I don't want to smell stinky," I told myself, spraying some in the air and walking through it, feeling fabulous.

The doorbell rings. "Calm down, Alice Lee, calm down. Neilson is just being a big brother taking his little sister out for a nice day because it's her birthday. That's all."

Walking towards the door, I reach for the doorknob but stop. The image of that night flashes inside my mind, causing my heart to race. I clenched my fist tightly, wondering if it's a good idea to go out with him.

If I make Neilson mad, would he hit me like daddy?

No, Alice, stop thinking that way. Neilson would never do such a thing.

That's what you thought about daddy, too.

Until mommy left.

The bell rings again, and I grab the knob, twisting it open. My eyes land on his clean black shoes towards his elegant pantsuit. Scanning up, I can see him in a white shirt covered with a black coat, holding a bouquet of my favorite purplish-red lilies. He had a broad smile on his face, eyes scrunching together playfully.

"Excuse ma'am, is your daughter home?" He asks. "I am here to take her out for her sweet sixteen."

"Let me go get her," I said, twirling in a circle, placed my hand over my mouth, then released an exaggerated gasp. "Muffin! You shouldn't have!" I shout as he hands me the bouquet.

Neilson smiled.

Oh, that smile.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a vase to settle the flowers. I can feel two arms wrap around me, the scent of forest and vanilla ocean invading my nostrils. "You look beautiful today."

And the panties are soaked.

I swallow, pushing the vase aside. "S-Shouldn't we get g-going?"

"Right, let's go," I can feel his lips brush against my earlobe. Slowly, his hand touched mine, tangling our fingers together. My eyes watched the ground as he walked us out of the house, towards his car.

We stop, and I lock the door, then revert my attention to the ground. I can hear a click and glance up to see him opening the door for me. "My lady," he said happily, and I peered at him to see his adorable smile.

I bit my lips and hop into the car. "My what a gentleman," I faked a British accent, placing my hand on my heart for effect.

"Oh, I'm anything but a gentle man."

"What?"

He smiles again. "Nothing. Nothing."

I watch as he walks towards the driver's side and jumps into the car.

He starts the engine as I twiddled with the radio, wondering when a good song will come up. "Where are we going?" I ask.

Neilson gave me a cheeky smile. "Breakfast."

My eyes narrow, and then a bell chime. "Are we going to Egg&Ham?" I smile.

He starts driving down the street. "How did you know?"

"Neilson, you take me there for breakfast for every single one of my birthdays since you moved here," I roll my eyes at him.

He nods. "Then, I better continued the tradition in the following years."

I grip tightly on the seatbelt, feeling a rush of heated sensation throughout my body. He said the following years, which meant he wants us to continue going out for my birthday together.

When we reach the restaurant, I wait for Neilson to open the door again. He held out his hand, and we walked towards the restaurant together. "Neilson Yi, table for two," he said with a grin.

The host chuckles, seeing us every year. He leads us towards the same booth all the time. I slide with Neilson on both sides. The host put down our menus, and I instantly rushed in to see what I want.

My hand dripped onto the menu when I felt Neilson's hand lying on my thigh. I tighten it as I feel him making circles with his thumb, humming some time to himself as his lips scrunch up.

When I saw a figure standing in front of us, my eyes lurked up to see this woman in an apron. She had this bored look on her face, but as her eyes lifted, pinpointing at the man beside me, she threw on a gigantic smile. She must be new because I've never seen her here before.

The waitress's eyes scanned Neilson, her tongue poking out slightly, as a broad smile crossed her lips. I want to take the fork in front of us and poke her eyes. "Are you ready to order?" She said seductively, eyes fixated on Neilson.

He lets out a low humming sound. "I don't know. What would you like, Angel?"

See bitch; I'm his Angel.

She let out a low: "Awww," sound.

What?

"That's so cute. You call your little sister Angel," she practically sang, batting her eyelashes.

Little sister.

Little sister.

Little sister.

Those two words echo in my mind over and over.

"Um, can you order for me? I have to go to the bathroom," I said, giving him a tight smile.

"The usual?" he asks.

"Yeah."

I stand up, dragging my legs towards the bathroom. Locking the door, I stand there, staring at my reflection. "Why can't you look older," I mumble to myself.

Little sister.

Little sister.

"Little sister," I mumble to myself.

"Little sister," I said a bit louder.

"Dammit, Alice! That's all you will ever be! A fucking little sister! When is that going to sink inside your mind!" I shout to myself, feeling the tears leaking. "Do you want a fucking repeat of your 14th birthday?!"

***

Alice - 14 years old

Neilson - 22 years old

I walked back and forth in my room. "You can do this, Alice! I mean he took you to a fancy restaurant! He held your hand the whole night under the table! We slow danced together, and his heart was racing dangerously fast! That must mean something," I scrunched up my white shirt.

"He even gave you a fucking diamond bracelet with your name engraved in the back!" I yelled, glancing down at the bracelet shimmering in the light. "It must mean something."

Standing in front of the mirror, I inhaled a few deep breaths. "Neilson, I know this may sound ridiculous because I'm only 14, and you may not take what I say seriously, but I like you. Not in the way a little sister like a big brother, but I like you as a woman. I know what I'm saying is -" I stopped trying to think of the right word "interesting?"

Okay, maybe I'll change the wording later.

"But, I hope you consider my feelings and maybe stop bringing back girls. I don't like that," I mumbled, feeling less and less confident with each word, my eyes blurring. I inhaled another breath, "I hope things between us won't be weird, but please take my feelings seriously. It's not a joke."

Puffing my cheeks, I walked out of the house, determined to confess. When I passed the bathroom, I checked myself out to ensure I looked decent. With a nod, I continued walking outside. I saw Neilson, leaning against his car, still in his fancy suit, along with Marvin, Drew, and Anthony.

"You can do this, Alice! You can do it. Just ask him for some private talk," I prepared myself.

I walked towards him, feeling the thumping inside my chest racing. I was okay with a rejection, but at least he knows how I feel and would stop bringing girls over, hopefully.

"We saw you at Il Piacere, with Alice earlier," Drew spoke teasingly.

I ducked my body down in the bushes.

"Yeah, you two seem close," Marvin said, and I peeked through the leaves to see him wrapping his arms around the air and making kissy faces.

Neilson rolled his eyes. "It's nothing," he slapped Marvin in the arm. "Stop it."

Marvin placed his hands in the air. "I'm just saying you guys seem -" he snapped his fingers.

"Intimate," Drew filled in for him, and I smiled, feeling my cheeks heating.

Neilson snorted, "Guys, it was nothing."

Anthony lifts a brow, "Nothing?"

He shrugged, "Yeah, Alice is like my little sister, and I didn't want her to be alone on her birthday. So, as my role as the big brother from next door, I did my thing and made her happy, and that's it."

Marvin smirked, "What if you made tonight so special for her, she decided to confess."

Neilson ran his fingers through his hair and exhaled. He laughed and shook his head, "I don't think I can ever accept that."

"And why not?" Anthony questioned taking a sip of his beer.

He shrugged, "Because, in my eyes, Alice will always be that eight-year-old brat from next door."

I can feel my heart shattering, listening to his words, as I stared at the cement, feeling the tears dripping down my face.

The wind started blowing, and I felt a wrapper slapping onto my face. Hearing some footsteps, I looked up to see Anthony, whose lips tilted downward more than average.

"Something wrong over there?" Drew shouted.

"Nothing," he replied. He picks up the wrapper and wipes the tear from my cheek. "Let's go inside, guys; it's getting cold," he said.

I could hear words of agreement, then footsteps. "Wait, I forgot my jacket."

I settled my chin against my knees.

"Hey," he said.

I looked up to see Anthony holding his coat with a can of beer in his hand. He placed the cold can on top of my head. "I shouldn't be doing this, but this helps me sleep better at night. Just one can."

I grabbed the can and held it close to my chest. "You're such a bad influence."

He released a deep breath of air. "You have no idea."

***

When I hear my phone buzzing, I inhale a deep breath. "Hello?"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

28.5K 939 63
Ava has 17 years old when she runs away from home escaping from bad man who are pursuing her. She meets Matteo Giordano, a 23 year old Italian rich m...
196K 2.7K 43
He was dark.She was light.. He was a playboy. She was innocent.. He was rough. She was kind.. He was short temper. She was calm...
4.6K 52 31
17 year old Macy gets ready for school, but notices a moving van the house next doors driveway. It had been empty for a while now. She notices a boy...
1.5M 25K 25
Althea There's no way a handsome billionaire would pay money for me. I'm mousey and look like I stepped right out of the nerd brigade. It's not like...