Indigo // BTS Mafia AU

By heartbreakwriter27

"Why do they call you Indigo?" "It's the last color they see before they die." Cover by @hoseqx Some rankings... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thrity One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Epilogue
A little Q&A about the book
Surprise ;)
Indigo: Recon Chapter 1

Fourteen

78.8K 3.6K 2.6K
By heartbreakwriter27

I walked all over the house but found no trace of Jungkook anywhere. Eventually I gave up and started looking for Taehyung, hoping he'd show up so I could trap him and confront him. But he was no where to be seen either. Now it seemed like they were both running from me.

"Ara, can I talk to you a minute?" Namjoon knocks on the door of my room. I nod and pat the side of the bed but he shakes his head. "My office," He sighs and I gulp. Anything done in Namjoons office was serious, clearly what he wanted to talk to me about was important. I quickly get up and follow him out the door.

As were walking to his office I see the other guys walking around with gear, and I finally spot Jungkook.

"Hey! Jungkook!" I shock him and everyone around with my words. Everyone knows we've been distant, not talking. Most assume that it has to do with the scene at breakfast a week ago, but that's not the case. 

"Oh-Um-Uh-Ara-Yeah-Hi," Jungkook stutters out. I laugh softly at his awkwardness and pull him to the side a moment, giving Namjoon a nod so he knows what I'm doing.

"I don't know where you're going but, can we talk when you get back?" I bite my lip nervously. I knew I just needed to face my fear and talk to him, even if I had no idea what I was going to day.

"Uh-Yeah, yeah sure, of course-yes," Jungkook stumbles again, making me giggle. He smiles at me as I do, making me feel fuzzy inside.

"I-Uh, I need to go," I point at Namjoon, wanting to get away from the fuzzy feeling. Jungkook nods and watches me go, his eyes didn't leave me until I turned the corner.

"Done with your lovers quarrel?" Namjoon smirks and elbows me gently. I roll my eyes and open the door to his office, walking inside.

"Shut up," I shake my head and sit down in one of his comfy leather chairs. Namjoon throws up his hands in surrender and takes his seat at his desk. He doesn't say anything else about it.

"This is not an easy conversation," Namjoon sighs, tapping his fingers along the desk. I furrow my brow and sit up, giving him my full attention.

"You know by now how much I care about you," Namjoon starts. Oh shit. This was gonna be bad. "And you know I feel for your situation, with your father and all," he continues. "But he's still out there, probably trying to get his hands on you," Namjoon sighs. "And there's only so much we can do before we really need to make a move...."

Oh.

"So what I'm trying to say I guess is-"

"You want me to take my father's place as the Fey boss and the only way to do that is to kill him," I cut Namjoon off. He looks at me wide eyed, shocked I'd figured it out. He opens his mouth to say something and then closes it, over and over again.

"I'm not stupid Namjoon," I chuckle. "I would do the same thing if I was in your position," I shrug. "It's a solid plan, but has a lot of potential to fail," I say. "And there's the fact that you want to kill my father, which I cannot say I'm happy about," I bite my inside of cheek. While my father had abandoned me and made me feel like a bug under his shoe at our last meeting, he was still my father. And I didn't want him to die.

"How, may I ask, would you plan on getting the Boss position without eliminating your father?" Namjoon questions me.

"I don't know," I admit. "But I'm sure we can find one," I look at Namjoon with pleading eyes. Just give me some time.

I knew in my heart of I couldn't come up with anything, my father would have to die. I just needed to try and figure something out.

"Okay, I'll give you some time," Namjoon nods. "But you know what has to happen if you can't deliver," He says seriously. I nod, keeping my serious face despite feeling my heart drop into my stomach at his words. Namjoon nods and stands, giving me a smile. "That went a lot smoother than previously anticipated," He laughs.

"Glad I could make things easy for you," I wink and stand up as well. We exit the office and walk back to the room where the boys were preparing for their mission. Even Taehyung seemed to be getting ready for something.

"We have to get going in a little while, but we'll be back," Namjoon pulls me into his side and kisses the top of my head. I pout up at him and he laughs. "Don't worry you won't be alone," He pats my head and walks over to the table with all their weapons.

"Taehyung," I walk over to the boy who was fiddling with a headset. He looks up at me and his eyes narrow, making me feel suddenly nervous with him. "Can we talk?" I know I said I'd talk to Jungkook but that could wait, I knew what our problem was. Taehyung however, was a mystery.

Taehyung seemed to think a moment before he slowly nodded. I grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the living room, into the kitchen. I felt him pull against me as I did, but he was no match for me at the moment.

"Okay, talk," Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest and leans against the counter.

"Why are you being like this?" I ask him.

"Like what?" He scoffs.

"Like that," I glare at him. "Like Yoongi, like I'm a thorn im your side, like you hate me," I say seriously.

"I don't hate you Ara," Taehyung sighs.

"Then what's wrong? All week you've been ignoring me, and even been rude to Jungkook, he's your best friend," I run my hands through my hair. I brought up Jungkook because I knew it was a tough spot for Taehyung, they were so close.

"You really don't know?" Taehyung shakes his head. I look at him like he's crazy and he rolls his eyes. "I saw you and Jungkook kiss the other day,"

Oh.

I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out yet, like I'm stuck. Taehyung shifts his weight around, waiting for me to say something. He looked nervous now.

"Why would that make you mad at me?" I ask softly, genuinely confused. The fire in Taehyung's eyes was back as he looked at me, all signs of being nervous gone.

"You're not stupid Ara," He clicks his tongue. "I was jealous, okay," he pouts.

"Jealous?" I scrunch my face up in confusion. "Why would you be-"

"Because I like you Ara!" He yells. I take a step back from his sudden outburst and try and let his words sink in. "I have feelings for you, and so when I saw Jungkook kiss you, and when you kissed Hoseok-"

"When I kissed Hoseok? I kissed Hoseok so he wouldn't kill me!" I exclaim.

"That's not the point!" Taehyung let's our a frustrated sigh. "When I see you with anyone other than me it hurts," Taehyung's voice isn't harsh anymore, it has an underlying soft tone, that brings me down with him. "When I first met you I felt something, something I think you felt too," Taehyung says seriously. He was right, when we first met something about him drew me to him. "When I asked Hoseok to go easy on you it was because I didn't want you to get hurt, because I care about you."

"So there," Taehyung laughs darkly. "Now you know." I was about to say something but Yoongi comes into the room, making it impossible for me to say anything.

"Time to go Tae," Yoongi nods at him. Taehyung nods at Yoongi and then turns back to me. I reach our and grab his arm.

"I don't wanna lose you," I say lamely. My mind was jumbled from his words and it was all I could say. Thinking of Taehyung out on a mission, getting hurt? Just the thought made me want to lock him in his room and never let him out.

"You won't lose me," Taehyung smiles sadly at me before turning and walking out of the room, right past Yoongi. I watch him go and sigh.

"Trouble in paradise princess?" Yoongi smirks from the doorway. I look at him with an icy glare. Taehyung was in the back of my mind now, Yoongi was just too much for my mind the handle at the moment.

"Why are you still here? Thought you had to leave," I stalk over to him. Yoongi shakes his head and laughs.

"Nope, I'm not on this job," Yoongis smirk turns more evil now. My eyes go wide and I back away from him, only to have him walk closer to me. When my back hits a wall I gasp. Yoongi was in my face, too close for comfort.

"Looks like it's just us princess," He takes a strand of my hair in his fingers, eyeing it. When he looks back at me he still has that evil look.

Well shit.

-

Hi guys!!! How's your summer so far?

A lot happened just now I know but take it all in. I hope you liked the chapter :)

I know it seems like I thank you every chapter but thank you for 800 reads :)

Remember to vote, comment, and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 657 20
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
19.4K 1.3K 19
If you found the right person, there's no need to worry about your black and white life - a jimin fanfiction
226K 10.9K 26
❝i'm just a product of the system, a catastrophe ❞ ••• where jimin's grandmother passes away and leaves her two hybrids with him. ••• started: 17/2/1...
58.7K 1.9K 32
in which a girl hands min yoongi an umbrella [lowercase intended] social media au name insert fluff, fluff and soft yoongi swearing lol read with ne...