UnOrdinary

By Awhaffle

High school is pretty rough, but for Kami, things are going to change. Kami roams her new school, watching ev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 + Bonus
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Announcement

Chapter 19

663 13 4
By Awhaffle

~Normal PoV~

I woke up, my head hurting, and I heard someone screaming.

"Hey! She's not a thing, don't treat her like one!"

I tried to open my eyes "Huh..?" I groaned. I felt like I was struck by lightning, my whole body ached.

"Kami!"

"Not too loud please," I mumbled. "I have a headache and I'm still in pain." I tried sitting up, regardless of the pain.

"We're just glad you're okay."

I looked and seen Amber, Seraphina, and John.

"What happened?"

"Don't. Move."

I looked over and seen an officer staring at me with his eyes glowing.

"What did I do?"

"As if you don't know, ex-Queen." He raised an eyebrow.

"What's going on?" John spoke up.

"Oh," the officer chuckled. "So your little friends don't know?"

"Wait, Jeremy?" I was confused.

"Jeremy?"

"He was," I paused. "And apparently still is," I snickered. "Part of the staff at my old school."

"The school you ran away from."

"I had no choice! And besides, my mom carried me away." I crossed my arms.

"You know what you did was wrong, yet you didn't fess up and accept your expulsion," he tried to make me feel bad, but I just rolled my eyes. "Instead, you ran to another city and attend another school and forget your past?"

"I'm not that same me as I was then, why bother now?" I screamed.

"Still the selfish prick you were back then, hmph." He scoffed.

"What did you say to me?" I stood up, activated my ability and glared at him. I waited for him to make the wrong move so I could just snap his neck now, and leave this place for good.

"You never cared about your classmates."

"I was the one attacked first, by your son."

"My son wasn't worth my time after that."

"Why? Because he couldn't take me down like you wanted?"

"I never liked you." He walked to his desk. "You seemed too perfect. You had the perfect grades, you were popular, you had a powerful ability," he paused. "But none of that matters when you have aggression problems."

I used my telekinesis and threw him against the wall.

"I see you still haven't controlled it."

"I did, but when selfish bastards capture me for something that happened three years ago and not let go of the past," I slammed him on his desk. "This happens."

I looked at him and seen he was unconscious.

I turned toward my friends, who looked at me in horror, and spoke. "We can discuss what happened later, first all hold hands and I will teleport us back before he wakes up or someone sees us."

We all held hands and I concentrated on my dorm, and teleported us there.

I huffed and plopped down on my couch and closed my eyes.

"Eh, hm." I heard John clear his throat.

I opened my eyes, and looked. "Yes?"

"Explain yourself." They crossed their arms simultaneously and stared.

I sighed and sat up. "Where do I start?" I rhetorically asked.

"Were you really Queen at that school?"

I nodded shamefully.

"And what happened exactly."

"Evan, that officer's son," I closed my eyes. "Planned go take me down. Everything he said was true, my grades were top tier, when I wasn't angry, I was the sweetest thing, but I got angry very easily and that caused people to slowly start turning on me. Some turned against me unwillingly because Evan threatened them."

"And he got your whole graduating class to attack you on the school's roof?"

I nodded. "Some were majorly injured, some... killed." I took a long pause. "The last one that I maliciously provoked, told me to come to my senses, but at that second, I didn't. When I realized I had killed him, and I looked around and seen everyone else, that's when I came to my senses. I jumped off the roof, and ran into that forest and hid and cried until my mom came and carried me away. I glanced back as she did and I saw Evan standing at the school's entrance."

"So he must have told his dad what happened."

"That must have been." I then threw myself back into the couch and put a pillow over my face. "This is the exact reason why I never liked using my ability."

"I remember you saying that." Amber's voice sounded soothing. "And now I understand."

"I'm sorry you guys had to find out this way." I sighed. "It's just, when John and Toru were fighting over me, I wanted a break, so I tried to teleport somewhere secluded but I guess I must have had subconsciously thought about that place and that's how I ended up there."

"Wait, John and Toru...?"

"Nevermind that." John laughed nervously.

"Oh yeah! I just remembered." I jumped up. "Anyone know where Remi is?"

"Not now, maybe you could find her at school tomorrow."

I nodded. "Yeah, I guess."

"Well, it's getting late," Amber yawned. "It's time to get some sleep."

"Yeah." John got up and headed to the door. "Good night."

"Bye." Seraphina waved and we headed to our beds and went to sleep.

I jumped back and started running. "Fuckers." I muttered. Why are these guys like this? And how are we supposed to stop it?

"Kami!"

I turned around and seen a van speeding towards me. I froze time and moved out of the way. "The fuck..?"

"You high-tiers will never get away." The guy getting out grumbled.

I flew up and went over the van, taking Remi with me. "Remi, we need to get out of here! Otherwise EMBER will capture us."

She nodded and I tried to distance us from them. "Kami, are you sure they won't catch up?"

I nodded. "I'm fast, they can't catch up to me."

I could feel her uncertainty, but she has to believe in me.

"Kami? Wake up."

"But I am awake!"

"Wake up."

"Wake up!"

"Gah!" I jumped out of bed and fell on the floor.

"Does this happen often?" Seraphina laughed.

"No." I mumbled, rubbing my back.

"Well get up, we need to get to school."

I groaned and stood up. As I got ready, I started recalling the dream last night. That felt too surreal.

I grabbed my bag, and headed out with Seraphina and Amber.

"We're u dreaming something again last night?"

I nodded. "And I think you calling my name somehow got in there because I was confused how Re-" I stopped myself. "Someone told me to wake up."

Amber laughed. "Well you get startled so easily."

"Maybe if you didn't scream in my ear." I playfully growled.

As we got closer to school, I saw Remi. "Guys I'll be right back."

I ran up to her. "Hey Remi."

"Hey Kami." she smiled. "What's up."

"I know where EMBER is hiding out."

"Where?"

"Wellston. Your old high school."

"Seriously?" She gasped.

I nodded. "I saw them for myself, but I wouldn't go there."

"Why?"

I knew she wanted to avenge her brother, but it's way too risky, even if I went. "Too many there."

"I don't care," she was determined. "I will to anything to stop them and avenge them. And I want you to help me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 859 126
Cover Edit By Me This is Book 1 The twins; Zane & Zari, have enroll in Wellston High. They, along with their team, have a mission. To take down EMBER...
65.3K 2.5K 52
John has once again found himself King. How long will it be before the events of New Bostin repeat? He has already lost Sera, and the students are tu...
190K 5.1K 63
What if John hadn't learned from the Readjustment Facility? What if, instead, he felt a need for revenge on all who wronged him. What if, he came ba...
54.3K 1.1K 23
It is senior year in the world of unOrdinary, and everything seems to be going well. New relationships are sprouting, and so is jealousy and rumors t...