Why Us?

By Leedlesorus

MayBell Brookes is your normal teenage girl. She has friends, family, and pretty good life in general. That... More

Why?
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 & Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Contest/Chapter 16
Contest/Thank you
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Thank you/ Author's Note
Chapter 33
Contest Winners
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Authors Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author Note

Chapter 29

148 5 2
By Leedlesorus

Sarah's POV

In the lobby we saw someone. That looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I just shrugged it off and turned to the guys. "Well, it's 2:00. What do you want to do?" Ian said while looking at his watch.

"Well, what's there to do around here?" I ask. I just hope it isn't roller skating. "Um...how about mini gulf?" May suggests. We all nod in agreement and find the nearest mini golfing place via the internet. (I probably used that totally wrong BD).

We get into the car and we sit there in complete silence. "Look, MayBell." Jason begins. This can't be good, he never calls May by her full name. "About what happened earlier, I just wanted to say, it's fine that you have a boyfriend." She thanks him and we continue driving.

May's POV

He's letting me have a boyfriend! He's actually cool with me dating a guy. Derek and I smile at each other, and talk small talk for the rest of the car ride. He's a really nice guy.

We get to tee mini golfing place, and I see someone familiar. The same person I saw in the lobby. I can't put my finger on who it was because they didn't look overly familiar.

"Alright guys." Ty interrupts my thoughts. "You four can do your own thing. Meet back here in an hour." He smiles. We shake one it, don't ask, and we head for the first hole. Now, I'm not the best mini golfer in the world...but who cares!

We get to hole five, when the person starts walking towards us. The person gets closer, and I suddenly remember who it was. I think everyone does, cause we all start running, and the person chased after us. We ran into the fence corner and the person comes closer.

"Hello children. Miss me?"

A/N~ Cliff hangers, don't you love them?

Happy 7/11 day!!! Now, I have a question for you guys. Did you get a slurpee today? If so what flavor, or flavors, did you get?

Bye

<3 Leedlesorus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 1.7K 56
THIS BOOK IS BEING RE-WRITTEN. Meet TJ. She is the most geekiest girl you could ever meet. She has dark Ginger hair with charcoal and plum coloured...
3.4K 117 10
"How can the Team stay together like this?" "I can't stand it anymore, I'm going to go look for him. I'm not coming back till I find him" "That's it...
14.5K 664 51
Discoveries unfold on this odd group of friends. They discover memories and mistakes in the past, but that won't push them down to look for their lea...
176K 6.1K 29
"Why did this have to happen?" «completed april 6, 2015»